Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 8.3 PTR - Corrupted Affix, Vulpera Mount, DLC #703

Patch 8.3 PTR - New Mythic Keystone Affix - Corrupted
    Patch 8.3 comes with a new seasonal mythic plus affix to replace Beguiling called Corrupted.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Corrupted - Obelisks throughout the dungeon allow players to enter Ny'alotha and confront powerful servants of N'Zoth. If a servant is not dealt with, they must be faced during the final boss encounter.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • 4 different obelisks will be placed in the mythic dungeon. You can interact with these obelisks to go into N'Zoth's realm, gaining the Ny'alotha Incursion buff. Note that obelisks cannot be entered while in combat.
    • Each obelisk can be seen on the dungeon map.
    • Entering N'Zoth's realm fades you into an alternate reality of the dungeon, blurring out the mobs and bosses in the dungeon.
    • A specific mini boss protects each different obelisk on the alternate reality side. Clicking the specific obelisk spawns only the boss that guards it, and the boss must be defeated to return to reality.
    • The most interesting part of the affix is that the boss spawns the void portal to go back to reality at the exact spot it dies, meaning you can essentially drag the boss past any trash packs or areas you wish to skip and kill it to return anywhere you decide, effectively allowing you to create unique skips and strategies to best handle the dungeon.
    • If you do not click an obelisk and defeat the mini boss, it will teleport in when you engage the final boss and become part of the fight.
    • Each mini boss provides a small amount of percentage towards your enemy forces total.
    • Much like Bwonsamdi in Season 2, you can find a Voice of the Corruptor N'Zoth fish that will allow you to take a buff that increases your damage, healing, and resets the Heroism/Bloodlust debuff upon timer expiration.

Patch 8.3 PTR - Vulpera Can Store Caravan from Racial Mount in Camp
    The PTR allows Vulpera to click a backpack lying next to the campfire from their Make Camp racial to store the canopy part of their racial mount, effectively removing it until you click the backpack and request it back.

Dark Legacy Comics #703
    DLC #703 has been released!

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    the M+ affix name was recently changed to 'awakened'. So unless they swapped back suddenly, the Corrupted name might be a boo-boo

https://ptr.wowhead.com/affix=120/awakened
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that vulpera mount change.

So glad we get to remove the roof of the hyene.
    I rarely get affected by thoose things, but I got motionsickness, lol.
    VR doesnt even give that.

Also: Cool to RP in bad weather, setting up a camp and prep

15+ Year Old Account
    I expected the comic to end in "Server shutdown in: 15 minutes"

so once again majority of players will not be able to access content because it will be locked behind mythic dungeons with impossible requirements to join

gg blizzard - im sure it will bring people back for new patch

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so once again majority of players will not be able to access content because it will be locked behind mythic dungeons with impossible requirements to join
    Make your own groups, join a guild, it's a social game after all.

It's just an affix anyway, nothing super special.

What do you mean? What content cant you access?

8.3 looks pretty good
    Last edited by iosdeveloper; 2019-11-18 at 08:44 AM.

Let's see if the new affix can actually reduce the dependency on shroud.

Shroud will probably still be required for skips in the start of the dungeons before any "oblisk bosses" have been encountered.

If you join a guild that plays according to your schedule, even the most backpedaling player will be able to join a 10 key with them. But the majority that are too lazy and can't socialize in an mmo will probably be met with harsher requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, it's very few dungeons where the mob count is that generous that you can keep skipping trash tbh.
    Yes, it's mostly some of the more annoying pack that are in the start of some dungeons. For example, it's nice to skip the water elementals in the start of Shrine.

And in King's Rest you will definitely "overkill" trash without skips

Another step towards cosmetic customizations for mounts.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-11-18 at 08:20 PM.

you can pay for a carry if your to lazy to make your own group to push a key to a 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    you can pay for a carry if your to lazy to make your own group to push a key to a 10.
    Carries are stupidly expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Carries are stupidly expensive.
    They are also completely unnecessary. There are tons of people looking for groups all the time and it is so easy to just use your own key/group. It's really a minimum effort activity to make a group. No need to depend on invites from other people or pay for carries.

Be your own boss! xD

I love the change of velspura mount. I didn't like the roof.

The affix hasn't been called Corrupted for over two weeks!
    You call yourselves a datamining website... YIKES

10+ Year Old Account

Mythic10 impossible requirements? Are you mad?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..