Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Vestments of the Eternal Traveler

Anyone know if the quest is available or if it's in the next patch? Didn't see it when logging in or anything (nothing in log, mailbox, inventory).

10+ Year Old Account
    apparently you have to click the cube on the back of the mount itself to start the quest line.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Anyone know if the quest is available or if it's in the next patch? Didn't see it when logging in or anything (nothing in log, mailbox, inventory).
    probably next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    apparently you have to click the cube on the back of the mount itself to start the quest line.
    Ah I see now. Thanks! Wasn't expecting to look for the placeholder cube they use

Oh that's why there's that rubix cube back there?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be interested to know if there is a non-robe variant

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Has anyone had any luck actually doing the quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    Someone in my guild was saying that he got a handful of drops just killing random mobs, so maybe its just a matter of grinding stuff tell you get the drops. Though not sure what the full chain looks like.

--Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Haven't found what gives the echo's yet. Tried low level mobs and 120 mobs. Heading to a dungeon now to see.

Update: Went to Atal'Dazar on Normal, pulled first 3 pack and nothing. Then pulled the next 3 packs together and got 3. (Got them upon looting, not them dying)

Yeah the drop rate is just horrendous on them. Not even dungeon bosses drop a guaranteed one.

Someone in my guild was saying that he got a handful of drops just killing random mobs, so maybe its just a matter of grinding stuff tell you get the drops. Though not sure what the full chain looks like.
    The chain is "Get 40 Echoes of Mortality" and done. Doubt it's random mobs since I've killed a ton and nothing yet.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2019-11-01 at 08:14 PM.

According to the front page on WoW, this is what it looks like.

Haven't found what gives the echo's yet. Tried low level mobs and 120 mobs. Heading to a dungeon now to see.

Update: Went to Atal'Dazar on Normal, pulled first 3 pack and nothing. Then pulled the next 3 packs together and got 3. (Got them upon looting, not them dying)

Yeah the drop rate is just horrendous on them. Not even dungeon bosses drop a guaranteed one.

The chain is "Get 40 Echoes of Mortality" and done. Doubt it's random mobs since I've killed a ton and nothing yet.
    anybody with better luck?

10+ Year Old Account
    anybody with better luck?
    Got 1 Echo from an entire Underrot M0 run. Was a bit dissapointed

Got 6x from random mobs in Stormsong Valley. Solo'd a couple normal dungeons, nothing dropped. Solo'd 50x trash mobs from a heroic dungeon, nothing dropped.

Seems fairly random.

Quote Originally Posted by labmixz View Post
    Got 6x from random mobs in Stormsong Valley. Solo'd a couple normal dungeons, nothing dropped. Solo'd 50x trash mobs from a heroic dungeon, nothing dropped.

Seems fairly random.
    How awful

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, logged on, picked up the quest, killed first 3 packs of humanoids in Boralus and got 3/40. Then did heroic dungeon, mythic dungeon (4/40) and killed multiple humanoids in Vol Dun, Stormsong Valley and Tiragarde Sound + World Boss. Hour and half later, still at 4. Thats pretty horrible droprate if you ask me.

Either they increased the droprate or people are just crazy. Saw a few people in Dazar'alor with the set already and spamming the hearthstone animation.

Either they increased the drop rate or people are just crazy. Saw a few people in Dazar'alor with the set already and spamming the hearthstone animation.
    Idk I'm not getting any and it's driving me crazy.

Either they increased the droprate or people are just crazy. Saw a few people in Dazar'alor with the set already and spamming the hearthstone animation.
    Did you ask them how they got it? lol

Did you ask them how they got it? lol
    Nah, it was my friend playing while I was looking over their shoulder lol.

i am doing a world quest in stormsong valley killing the naga and i have had 6 drop so far...gonna stay here for a bit longer to see if more will drop....between mariner's strand and brenadam..hope this helps