Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Definately there are a lot of reasons BFA sucked but you can't deny the worst part of BFA's story was when everytime Sylvannas appeared with her 4d chess and her death claims us all cringes. She is part of the story after all. It was so bad that when her appearance was repeated in the Shadowlands trailer shitting on a really good character like Bolvar it made many people end their subscription. No character can last forever. Everyone's story at some point comes to an end.
    That was by far not the worst parts of BFA's storytelling at all.

And Bolvar is suddenly a "really good character?" He's done nothing remarkable since his undeath. I'd love to see the many people that ended their sub over it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Definately there are a lot of reasons BFA sucked but you can't deny the worst part of BFA's story was when everytime Sylvannas appeared with her 4d chess and her death claims us all cringes. She is part of the story after all. It was so bad that when her appearance was repeated in the Shadowlands trailer shitting on a really good character like Bolvar it made many people end their subscription. No character can last forever. Everyone's story at some point comes to an end.
    Not sure about the subscription, but it may affect to the vast majority a little considering the record dislike numbers of Shadowlands youtube trailer.
    And I do agree Sylvanas 4d chess was the worst part of the story. Teldrassil... "For the horde!" - "The Horde is NOthing!"...
    Basically every moment of BfA was consumed to promote Sylvanas and her Shadowlands play.

Quote Originally Posted by Trient View Post
    Not sure about the subscription, but it may affect to the vast majority a little considering the record dislike numbers of Shadowlands youtube trailer.
    And I do agree Sylvanas 4d chess was the worst part of the story. Teldrassil... "For the horde!" - "The Horde is NOthing!"...
    Basically every moment of BfA was consumed to promote Sylvanas and her Shadowlands play.
    I don't think Sylvannas was the only reason BFA sucked but she was part of the story parts that sucked. We can't deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    I dont know about you guys but every Xpac or every game i liked her more and more. Hated her when she was a simple arrogant elf. When she become undead she started being wiser and cunning without yelling. In WoW she joined the horde, later warchief and she survived all the crap. To me she become more iconic character then Arthas with all respect to that character, but he didnt move forward unlike her. What do you think?
    She did become even more iconic than Arthas, but without any merit. I loved her all until the start of BfA. That is because she had a bipolar personality. She was on one side portrayed as an actually caring leader of the Horde with tactical brilliance, and on the other a temper tartrum giving genocidal sociopath, wishing everyone but her to die.
    Her complete invulnerability thanks to her ability to transition between incorporeal and corporeal is also something that makes her more boring than even all the other soy boys of BfA.