Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm complaining because we wont see shit about leaks, high elf, tinker and necromancer for the next month

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    3- No longer having to grind to unlock flying. Worst time in my wow life tbh, I despise this part with all my heart.
    How? I've been grinding najatar dailies for a week straight now, haven't even started with mechagon. Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    How? I've been grinding najatar dailies for a week straight now, haven't even started with mechagon. Am I doing something wrong?

That’s because it took me about 2 months one hour a day and that’s over now. Couldn’t fit anything else in my play sessions after doing that energy draining mindless grind. Glad it’s over. I feel cheated though.

That’s because it took me about 2 months one hour a day and that’s over now. Couldn’t fit anything else in my play sessions after doing that energy draining mindless grind. Glad it’s over. I feel cheated though.
    Yes it's a bit much TBH and the zone being horrible to navigate on foot doesn't make the experience any better.

So you basically confirm that you're a troll who's default state is complaining, and something special has to happen for you to stop. Mods on this forum are way too lenient

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    So you basically confirm that you're a troll who's default state is complaining, and something special has to happen for you to stop. Mods on this forum are way too lenient
    At least half of the entire content of this site is complaining in one way shape or form. As someone put it on this thread, complaining = caring.

10+ Year Old Account
    complaining = caring.
    MMO proves that this isn't always the case.

This thread could be in fact a clue...
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

This thread is a stupid and cringe-worthy as those threads where people apologize to the company for doing something that got them suspended, as if anyone gives a shit.

I’m now 100% a filthy casual. If you look at my previous posts, you’ll either see complaints about the game, making a fake leak full of wishful thinking or hoping for certain changes to happen to the game so that myself and people like me would get to have fun, describing what fun translates to in terms of actual game content, playability and “changes to the better”.

This month though I didn’t find much to complain about even though the game is not and can never be perfect, but sometimes there is enough to enjoy / have fun with, there is no point in complaining about the imperfect part. And this is the case this month.

I don’t think anyone is asking for the game to be 100% fun, but a fifty fifty fun/not fun is OK. Just like in real life.

Things I’ve enjoyed this month:

1- Classic AV
    2- Anniversary event
    3- No longer having to grind to unlock flying now that I finished it. Worst time in my wow life tbh, I despise this part with all my heart.
    4- leveling / gearing alts with time walking dungeons

Wish we can have this kind of content regularly. Best part is that it doesn’t need to change since there is enough variety as it is.

Edit: The title is not a question, but a statement. In other words, I'm saying this is why I did not do any complaining this month.
    Classes are still shit, but tbh that's been my only constant and consistant complaint since bfa alpha so I gave up ages ago on blizz fixing them. Atm I'm kind of enjoying the game now I have rolled a healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Blog posts don't really provide much in the way of a hook for constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead