Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Scarab Lord 3DTyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Aether
    Posts
    4,029
    I'd be fine with lore names for paladins, Humans/Dwarves still being paladins, Tauren Sunwalkers, ZTrolls Prelates, BElves Blood Knights (though with "recent" lore of reconnection to the Sunwell, I don't know if they'd still be "Blood" Knights). Can't remember what it would be for a Dreanei, Praetorians I think?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!
    Avatar drawn by Sir Meo

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I am still waiting for the class based upon using the power of a genie to protect the light.

    The paladdin.
    Heh.......

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I am still waiting for the class based upon using the power of a genie to protect the light.

    The paladdin.
    LMAO xDDDDD

  4. #24
    Well i stand corrected on the plate aspect but as someone mentioned there are as equal if not more that look like preists. Even on the wikis you linked it literally says no quite paladins.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Well i stand corrected on the plate aspect but as someone mentioned there are as equal if not more that look like preists. Even on the wikis you linked it literally says no quite paladins.
    Well, yes. So rename holy paladins to clerics and be done with it. Paladins are holy warriors, not priests in plate. Ret and Prot fit the holy warrior mold, holy does not.

    Not that I have any strong feelings about renaming classes/specs, just my 5 cents if people really want to do this.
    Last edited by Elkas; 2019-11-26 at 11:32 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkas View Post
    Well, yes. So rename holy paladins to clerics and be done with it. Paladins are holy warriors, not priests in plate. Ret and Prot fit the holy warrior mold, holy does not.

    Not that I have any strong feelings about renaming classes/specs, just my 5 cents if people really want to do this.
    But there are also clerics who wear cloth.... A cleric (priest order) started the paladin order.... Uther was an apprentice to a Priest.
    Paladins are paladins.
    If you want sub types there is templar,crusader etc. Clerics predated Azeroth Paladins which is what we have in game.

  7. #27
    Life Knight sounds stupid af

  8. #28
    Life knight....No! Sounds like one of those class names from cheap mobile games.

  9. #29
    Herald of the Titans Gracin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    BFE, USA
    Posts
    2,594
    Friends and I used to refer to them as Blue Bar Warriors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •