Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Also the other important point is that only 2 left from the original 180 workers of the entire starting team (which isn't normal that 99% of the team that build a company leave in merely 30 years)
    This is just extremely ignorant.

Source - have worked in software for ~23 years.
    GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    http://www.temerityofhyjal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I like your posts.

However, there is a debate whether water is indeed actually wet
    Crap I forgot about that. I need a new flippant response to obvious statements.

I like your posts.

Wouldn't that be more of a debate over what "wet" actually means?

I like your posts.

Well. One could say that water is not wet, but objects that is not water and is touched by water is wet. but isn't water sorta touching itself ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Well. One could say that water is not wet, but objects that is not water and is touched by water is wet. but isn't water sorta touching itself ?
    It really is fascinating. Are you wet when you are underwater? I know I "feel" wet when I am out of the water.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Something i will mention that people keep forgetting over and over.

Blizzard is not some kind of benevolent organization with political agenda. It’s like every other company in the world. It will always periorotize profit over anything else. It seems they have a lot at stake in the chines market which is why they were controversial this year.

The only way to get them to listen to you is with your pocket. Once this outweighs he chinese market, then blizzard will re-evaluate their stance.
    ...and even "benevolent" organisations have had their scandals.

https://www.ecosia.org/search?q=scan...+organisations

Even companies that live of funding and donations and use that to "make the world better" get criticized. And yes...even them have to make as much money as possible and their employees like to be paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You don't know how the job market works if you think working for the same company for 30 years is the rule and not the exception
    No but employer's expect far too much of their employees in general now, some are great but most have unrealistic expectations which over time can generate animosity towards the employer or company. Humans need to be working less and getting more to be more effective in life.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Smoke weed every day!