Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I personally have taken a step back from PuG tanking atm. I'm 46, and get asked to tank ZF a lot. Which I don't mind, but people are getting very mad that I don't do "Speed run" tactics.

Tanking is a thankless task in Classic. Braindead DPS do not understand that it isn't like the "live" game where tanks use their generic aoe ability and the mobs are glued to them. So the rogue goes in with blade flurry on the pull and wonders why he has agrro, or the mage uses blizzard as soon as possible.

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Tanking is a thankless task in Classic. Braindead DPS do not understand that it isn't like the "live" game where tanks use their generic aoe ability and the mobs are glued to them. So the rogue goes in with blade flurry on the pull and wonders why he has agrro, or the mage uses blizzard as soon as possible.

No thanks.
    or other warriors using whirlwind, then because everyone is basically nuking everything to try to get through it as fast as possible, you as a tank then likely have to try to generate more threat by using more damage gear, which then makes you harder to heal and in the end the entire run is being carried by the healer who is working over time to keep everyone alive. i don't think the point of the game is to make it as difficult as possible for the healers. all this talk of fury tanking, it only works if your healer can actually keep you alive. but all these unconventional methods makes all the shit roll down hill to the healer. just end up making it harder or more random for them.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2019-12-07 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Equoowe View Post
    You can still cleave,heroic strike and bloodthirst or mortal strike in defensive stance, you also change stance at any time, I know it's pretty hard to understand.
    Seems hard to understand for most warriors, coming from the perspective of a healer.

I mean, any idiot or pet can keep 1 or 2 targets occupied, but as soon as you have 3 or more mobs it seems like the biggest challenge in the world for every warrior Ive played with.
    Last edited by Dergiab; 2019-12-07 at 05:08 PM.