WOW Breaker Giants Size?

How big are the following (estimates are acceptable without data)

Grond:
    Colossals:
    Magnarons:
    Gronn: 20 feet average?
    Ogron
    Ogres: 8 ft average (6-12 ft range)
    Orcs:6-7 ft average

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Ogron seem to be between Gronn and Ogres in height, though I think Gronn are probably somewhere around 30-50 feet tall, and Ogron are in the 15-30 range. Magnaron are immense, probably closing in at around 80-140 ft., and Colossals are hundreds of feet tall as depicted by the skeleton of one in Frostfire Ridge. Grond was probably as tall as a skyscraper is today, a thousand or more feet tall and the size of the Gorgrond zone itself.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I was bored so I pulled out the models and got their model sizes, of course this isn't super accurate or canon, etc, but it was fun nonetheless;

Magnaron model scale 1 ~ 495.64 cm / 4.956 metres / 16'3"
    Gronn model scale 1 ~ 460.41 cm / 4.6 metres / 15'1"
    Gronnling model scale 1 ~ 443.12 cm / 4.43 metres / 14'6"
    Ogron model scale 1 ~ 1368.67 cm / 13.686 metres / 44'11"

So that's certainly interesting, shows that the base ogron model was definitely made later. Both gronnlings and magnaron are altered gronn models, which originates from TBC. Magnarons, gronns and gronnlings are all simply scaled up/down in-game using display id/model id scales which both alter the NPC scale separately (multiplicative if an NPC uses both). Ogron might be altered in-game too (specific NPCs definitely are) but am too lazy to check as it tends to very a lot from NPC to NPC and depending on how many display ids there are in total, etc :^)

Here's a "little" bonus lol

Colossal (thunderlordbonetown.wmo) scale 1 ~ 43,947.37 cm / 439.47 metres / 1,441'10"
    The colossal is not perfectly straight and is missing bones for its feet so this number would actually be larger were the colossal whole and straight (the other models were in t-pose, for example)

I did re-arrange the bones in Blender to be more straight and my result from that was 46,352.58 cm or 1,520'9", which is just a rough value as well but still, that's a big boi, definitely big enough to build a town in/around
    Last edited by goof; 2019-11-20 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by War-God Matt View Post
    I was bored so I pulled out the models and got their model sizes, of course this isn't super accurate or canon, etc, but it was fun nonetheless;

Magnaron model scale 1 ~ 495.64 cm / 4.956 metres / 16'3"
    Gronn model scale 1 ~ 460.41 cm / 4.6 metres / 15'1"
    Gronnling model scale 1 ~ 443.12 cm / 4.43 metres / 14'6"
    Ogronn model scale 1 ~ 1368.67 cm / 13.686 metres / 44'11"

So that's certainly interesting, shows that the base ogronn model was definitely made later. Both gronnlings and magnaron are altered gronn models, which originates from TBC. Magnarons, gronns and gronnlings are all simply scaled up/down in-game using display id/model id scales which both alter the NPC scale separately (multiplicative if an NPC uses both). Ogronn might be altered in-game too (specific NPCs definitely are) but am too lazy to check as it tends to very a lot from NPC to NPC and depending on how many display ids there are in total, etc :^)

Here's a "little" bonus lol

Colossal (thunderlordbonetown.wmo) scale 1 ~ 43,947.37 cm / 439.47 metres / 1,441'10"
    The colossal is not perfectly straight and is missing bones for its feet so this number would actually be larger were the colossal whole and straight (the other models were in t-pose, for example)

I did re-arrange the bones in Blender to be more straight and my result from that was 46,352.58 cm or 1,520'9", which is just a rough value as well but still, that's a big boi, definitely big enough to build a town in/around
    I didn't understand any of that, but it sounds like good work!

440 meters.. 25 man raid can take that down. "Bring that monstrosity down"

Orcs - 6 to 7 feet
    Ogre - 8 to 14 feet
    Ogron - 10 to 18 feet
    Gronn - 15 to 50 feet
    Colossal - 500 feet
    Grond - 5,000 feet or possibly even bigger.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

It's a sliding scale that looks roughly like this:

Starting with orcs, ogres, then up to Grond.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-11-20 at 06:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.