Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I don't mind on doing 4 wq a day or killing 25 horde per week but to spend 1 hour of my time joining a party, travelling to the dungeon and wish o complete this sht on the first time bc of leavers.

Think what you want, I'm not a bad player and I also don't want to be forced to only play with guildies or maybe my friends are not always online.

So this means the normal difficulty of the dungeons won't change and instead of 10 you have to do a 15 like in some Legion patches.

Or the difficulty also rises, and you have to do a much more higher key for the same quality reward as before???

Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    So this means the normal difficulty of the dungeons won't change and instead of 10 you have to do a 15 like in some Legion patches.

Or the difficulty also rises, and you have to do a much more higher key for the same quality reward as before???
    I think the difficulty also rises. Getting mythic grade gear every week is a too good reward from just completing one +10 key.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Haha yeah, people are going to be so upset that they lose their welfare gear
    What are you talking about? You still get gear even from lower level keys that is above heroic level. What they did is extend ilvl to Mythic level - we never got that before, we had the chest stop at 5 ilvls below Mythic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post

It's a bit unclear but what I got from it is this: the difficulty does rise. But the quality also rises - before, for the 10, we only got to Mythic level -5. Now we'll get actual Mythic level. We were also getting heroic level loot in it, now we're getting heroic+5 at 15s (farmable). So for the "same" reward as before, we'll probably have to do a 14.
    Take with a grain of salt, this is just what I understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    What are you talking about? You still get gear even from lower level keys that is above heroic level. What they did is extend ilvl to Mythic level - we never got that before, we had the chest stop at 5 ilvls below Mythic.
    Yes I know that, but at least you have to finish a +15 key to get mythic grade in your weekly chest instead of only a +10. And the difficulty will likely rise in next season accordingly to our ilvl like it did in the other seasons. So overall people have to put in more effort to get mythic grade gear in season 4. Right now it is waaay to easy to complete a +10 key and you shouldn’t get mythic gear from it

Quote Originally Posted by Levogames View Post
    but to spend 1 hour of my time joining a party, travelling to the dungeon and wish o complete this sht on the first time bc of leavers.

Think what you want, I'm not a bad player and I also don't want to be forced to only play with guildies or maybe my friends are not always online.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're not grasping the concept of a MMO. If you don't want to pug a m+ key, by all means don't, wait for your friends or avoid the content. I think we can all share bad pugging experiences, but don't deny people that don't have the time (or the patience) to raid mythic the chance to get some gear too.
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

Quote Originally Posted by khabal View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're not grasping the concept of a MMO. If you don't want to pug a m+ key, by all means don't, wait for your friends or avoid the content. I think we can all share bad pugging experiences, but don't deny people that don't have the time (or the patience) to raid mythic the chance to get some gear too.
    an MMO involves pugging and all what you said, but that's applied to a dungeon, not to a diablo multiplayer key, I mean the thing is that I don't want to do that in order to play a timed boring "dungeon" ������

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Sol View Post
    So don't do it.
    Bluzzard removed some features from the game and they even nerfeed some classes because guilds force you to do some sht in order to be able to raid, I bet you can understand that point.