Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    It might be a possibility, but that means peace will never happen. SK is not NK's enemy, US is. For reunification to happen, US has to get out of SK. That's the first step. What happens after that is unknown, but at least there would be a chance for peace.
    SK and NK governments are just far too different for that to happen the best you can hope for is for both sides to be cordial, reunification is not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    SK and NK governments are just far too different for that to happen the best you can hope for is for both sides to be cordial, reunification is not realistic.
    cordial would be a good first step
    wich isnt possible until the US gets out either

no US presence and the region will likely calm down by itself even if no unification happends,

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    It might be a possibility, but that means peace will never happen. SK is not NK's enemy, US is. For reunification to happen, US has to get out of SK. That's the first step. What happens after that is unknown, but at least there would be a chance for peace.
    Unless SK builds up its armed forces and nuclear capabilities to match or outdo NK all you would be doing is serving them on a silver platter to the Kim regime.

Unless SK builds up its armed forces and nuclear capabilities to match or outdo NK all you would be doing is serving them on a silver platter to the Kim regime.
    Pretty much and I think NK still have a shit ton of artillery directed at soul if anything goes down. Or perhaps that was just before when there was invasion talks.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Pretty much and I think NK still have a shit ton of artillery directed at soul if anything goes down. Or perhaps that was just before when there was invasion talks.
    I think they perpetually have artillery pointed at SK, they occasionally shell random places to get attention which is what Trump's Christmas present might be.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2019-12-12 at 08:04 PM.

I think they perpetually have artillery pointed at NK, they occasionally shell random places to get attention which is what Trump's Christmas present might be.
    Hehe true, little kim needs all the attention or he gets cranky.
    Do you hear the voices too?