Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    This is false information. The endless grind is still there, you can still gain +2 ils on your neck endlessly. The only bit removed is the corruption bit. Blizzard was very misleading with their information and, of course, icy veins doesn't know how to properly relay information to the playerbase.
    Did you even Read the blue post?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Did you even Read the blue post?
    The blue post clearly stated that the corruption was being removed and you could endlessly gain +2 ils in your neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  3. #23
    Scarab Lord Vynestra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Heartbreak City
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The blue post clearly stated that the corruption was being removed and you could endlessly gain +2 ils in your neck.
    2 ilvls on the neck is not worth grinding though.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    This is false information. The endless grind is still there, you can still gain +2 ils on your neck endlessly. The only bit removed is the corruption bit. Blizzard was very misleading with their information and, of course, icy veins doesn't know how to properly relay information to the playerbase.
    If you think that 2 ilvl on a MINOR item slot like the NECKPIECE for the 2 ilvl on it now require you to grind endlessly AP; then you have certainly more important issues. 2 ilvl on neck are a crap, and nobody needs to farm them compared to endless corruption reduction that gives you an ilvl increase on your whole gear. 2 ilvl are NOTHING, and everyone who wants to grind them, gratz; but nobody really cares about it. Really, nobody cares.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    2 ilvls on the neck is not worth grinding though.
    People said the same thing about Concordance ranks, yet people did it because it actually was. Especially taking into account that Azerite Essences scale based off the item level of your neck and they didn't state they were doing anything to change that. So in the end it's a lot more than just "2 item levels".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    If you think that 2 ilvl on a MINOR item slot like the NECKPIECE for the 2 ilvl on it now require you to grind endlessly AP; then you have certainly more important issues. 2 ilvl on neck are a crap, and nobody needs to farm them compared to endless corruption reduction that gives you an ilvl increase on your whole gear. 2 ilvl are NOTHING, and everyone who wants to grind them, gratz; but nobody really cares about it. Really, nobody cares.
    read above
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    This is false information. The endless grind is still there, you can still gain +2 ils on your neck endlessly. The only bit removed is the corruption bit. Blizzard was very misleading with their information and, of course, icy veins doesn't know how to properly relay information to the playerbase.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The blue post clearly stated that the corruption was being removed and you could endlessly gain +2 ils in your neck.
    Up to 85, theres nothing saying theyre adding levels, just that theyre removing the infinite trait

  8. #28
    The two itemlvl thing should be removed also if it's infinite but I agree, even the seriously hardcore won't grind for that.

    Next step, account-wide essences. Make me proud, devs!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    read above
    And it still doesn't matter. 2 ilvl are still nothing.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The blue post clearly stated that the corruption was being removed and you could endlessly gain +2 ils in your neck.
    I guess they want ppl to grind more ilvl then.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    Zyky means that your title and icyveins's is misleading, the infinite AP grind is still there, but they removed the corruption reduction trait, which is diff.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    Again another source that isn't directly from Blizzard. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...changes/368183

    Increasing the Artifact Level of the Heart after unlocking its final Stamina node will continue to increase the Heart of Azeroth’s item level by 2 per step, but otherwise, major progression will end at Artifact Level 80.
    80 is the final stamina node, after that you will continue to gain item level ENDLESSLY

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    And it still doesn't matter. 2 ilvl are still nothing.
    2 item levels is huge on essences or are you mental?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Up to 85, theres nothing saying theyre adding levels, just that theyre removing the infinite trait
    There was no 85 cap prior, there is no mention of "up to 85". It's listed as an endless grind to endlessly gain item level.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    The two itemlvl thing should be removed also if it's infinite but I agree, even the seriously hardcore won't grind for that.

    Next step, account-wide essences. Make me proud, devs!
    Sorry, but it should not be removed: if somebody wants to grind endlessly, should they have their 2 ilvl. But in reality, it doesn't matter. Having some endless grind for people who want endless grind is nothing bad, but it's still in a range where it doesn't matter. 2 ilvl are nothing, not even with increase in the essence-power, it simply doesn't matter. But it is for some people a prestige item, and you might have it maybe for 1 level longer in the next xpack. There's nothing wrong with that. It still simply doesn't matter compared to the infinite trait.

  14. #34
    Bad news : it's too late and BFA is still crappy.

  15. #35
    They removed 1 grind and added 2 more.

    I knew you couldn't trust them, faith lost again.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    2 item levels is huge on essences or are you mental?.
    No they aren't. 2 ilvl even on essences are simply nothing compared to the infinite corruption-trait. And no, 2 ilvl on the essence-power will not simply increase your dps by a mileage. Especially since the grind will be simply not worth it. So no, it simply doesn't matter compared to equal out your corrupted gear. It simply doesn't matter if your essence power do a few damage points more.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Bad news : it's too late and BFA is still crappy.
    That's for sure. And yes, essences should be made account-wide. They could simply do it that epic-essences are account-wide, when one character have the Legendary one. So if you get essence x on legendary, you have epic-essence on all characters. If you want the legendary-one, you still need to farm it.

    But to come back to it now: it still doesn't matter if the +2 ilvl (that was the case since 8.0) stays.

  17. #37
    The problem is with people not having enough self-control to be able to just stop doing something when it's no longer meaningful for them. Instead they expect someone to 'parent' them (Blizzard in this case) and set a hard boundary that they can't cross since they can't do it themselves.

    Just because a grind is 'endless' doesn't mean you have to spend every waking moment doing it.

  18. #38
    Yeah they removed the endless corruption reduction from HoA only.

    Now we have 2 endless grind ilvl increase and corruption reduction from N'zoth and Visions.

    No wonder this is one of the worst expansions, speechless.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    They removed 1 grind and added 2 more.
    No, they never added a new grind: the necklace gets 2 ilvl since they released it on every new ap-level. That's not a new grind, that's one that always existed.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    The two itemlvl thing should be removed also if it's infinite but I agree, even the seriously hardcore won't grind for that.

    Next step, account-wide essences. Make me proud, devs!
    This, this so much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •