Thread: CW Crossover

CW Crossover

So, it's getting to be about that time for the crossover event (think it starts the 8th of December). I'm curious what shows I need to watch to get everything. I'm currently only watching Arrow/Flash/Legends. Though if I remember, last year there was an episode in Supergirl. Is there also going to be one in Batwoman?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Not sure yet, but I'd just watch everything that week to be on the safe side.

https://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/12-2019

According to this, it's gonna be 5 episodes in total. Supergirl is on monday and sadly you will have to watch Batwoman on tuesday to get part 2. The special then continues on Arrow the 15th of January and finishes off with DCs Legends of Tomorrow on the 15th as well.

Not sure how accurate it is but the site has never let me down before.
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2019-11-19 at 11:21 PM.

I'm giddy with anticipation. I'm hoping this one will also be better than the Justice League movie.

I'm pretty cheesed that they're making us wait a whole month to watch the final parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty pumped, The CW crossovers have been mostly fun.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I was lukewarm on this but Kevin Conroy as Batman has me willing to tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I was lukewarm on this but Kevin Conroy as Batman has me willing to tune in.
    Now I'm curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Wait, the story starts on December 8 and wraps up nearly a month later? What the hell? Is that due to the winter break? Still weird they'd break the crossover event in half like that, they've never done it before.