Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only one way to find out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

asking for a friend?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    AbsolutelyNotChonar?
    I'm sorry Aeula. I can't watch you lock this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's done! Those of you who have the will to save these forums follow me! The rest of you... get out of my thread!
    I'm sorry, Aeula. I can't read you do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thibble View Post
    I feel a great disturbance in the force...

But then I remember the human-tauren threesome in highmountain... so I guess the answer is YES.
    I believe in biology circles that’s called the “round peg in the round hole” principle.

*ahem*

As has been noted, if the curse of flesh-riddled progeny of titan creations can mate with the offspring of the magically mutated progeny of the naturally-arisen trolls, as is the case with Turalyon and Alleria, respectively, there’s no reason to think that pandas couldn’t reproduce with another race.

Now, a human/panda hybrid is probably something we (thankfully) won’t be seeing in WoW. But it’s... feasible.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I googled it and I've gotta say I think we have a winner:
    Kudos, but I was thinking "Rocks fall everyone dies", in honor of Tiffin.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    The best part of this thread is Aeula and Chronar.

Otherwise, feels like OP wants a lore justification for the latest abomination in Goldshire.
    Well, after void elves anything can happen :/
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The way I see it, creatures with the Titan-forged template can interbreed for sure. If Titans had a hand in your origin and you are born in their image, good chance you can interbreed. So elves, orcs, draenei, humans. All valid.
    Elves and Draenei aren’t titanforged, are they? I guess since elves are trolls whos evolution was influenced by titan blood they kinda still count? Still not titanforged but ok. Draenei’s home planet was argus however, and I don’t remember seeing any titanforged draenei anywhere

i'd say it may depend on whether or not pandaren originate from titanic interference.

we've seen that orcs can breed with draenei, humans with elves, and we've been told once that elves can breed with trolls. i do not believe it has ever been specified outside of the rpg whether orcs can breed with humans. i remember something being said about orc/human hybrids being reviled by both sides and outcast, but that sounds like rpg talk.

it's my personal theory that anything with titanic ancestry can breed with anything else shaped by the titans. though the physiology of something like a tauren is so different that i think it'd either not be possible, or the offspring would constantly be stillborn or die very shortly after birth.

in conclusion, there's just no way to know. blizzard's too cowardly to put out a racial phylogeny book, like elder scrolls has. so it's all guesswork for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I googled it and I've gotta say I think we have a winner:
    Dammit bell, you had one job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

There are literally no rules on what can breed with other things in Warcraft. You could have a half-elf, half-bee if you want.