Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I would think Pandaren, Wulvar, and Tuskar could bump uglies

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Professional shirt merchant and internationally recognized expert on human potential Tenebra has already acknowledged that Delaryn not bailiailing with other dark rangers to join Sylvanas and instead going to Calia's therapy meeting qualifies as a win.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Talanji/page2

I am provisionally accepting Anduin shirt advice in case this changes by release.
    I googled it and I've gotta say I think we have a winner:

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

The way I see it, creatures with the Titan-forged template can interbreed for sure. If Titans had a hand in your origin and you are born in their image, good chance you can interbreed. So elves, orcs, draenei, humans. All valid.

Now the "Animal" races would be a separate thing. It's known that these are "children" of the nature spirits we know as Loa, Ancients, etc, as far as we can tell.

We've got no great examples, and my instincts would say no. But, we also have the offspring of Malorne cross-breeding with a rock elemental to create Centaur, and potentially with Mammoths to make Magnataurs. So close ties to Nature origins seems to have some big potential too. Though it could be argued that the Ancients and Elementals are things of mystical essence, whereas their offspring, like Pandaren, are much less so.

For now I'd give it a "no", based solely on the fact that we have no examples, and it would have been something to pop up. But that's hardly rock-solid evidence, and if we get examples in lore, I'm certainly not going to cry foul over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Someone at BioWare said it best a couple of years ago:
    "You could give the player a [Magic Hat] that would give them the exact gaming experience they ever wanted, and they would still complain about the colour of the hat."

Only one way to find out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

asking for a friend?
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    AbsolutelyNotChonar?
    I'm sorry Aeula. I can't watch you lock this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's done! Those of you who have the will to save these forums follow me! The rest of you... get out of my thread!
    I'm sorry, Aeula. I can't read you do this.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thibble View Post
    I feel a great disturbance in the force...

But then I remember the human-tauren threesome in highmountain... so I guess the answer is YES.
    I believe in biology circles that’s called the “round peg in the round hole” principle.

*ahem*

As has been noted, if the curse of flesh-riddled progeny of titan creations can mate with the offspring of the magically mutated progeny of the naturally-arisen trolls, as is the case with Turalyon and Alleria, respectively, there’s no reason to think that pandas couldn’t reproduce with another race.

Now, a human/panda hybrid is probably something we (thankfully) won’t be seeing in WoW. But it’s... feasible.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Kudos, but I was thinking "Rocks fall everyone dies", in honor of Tiffin.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    The best part of this thread is Aeula and Chronar.

Otherwise, feels like OP wants a lore justification for the latest abomination in Goldshire.
    Well, after void elves anything can happen :/
    "The heart of the Horde" = Alliance-approved Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The way I see it, creatures with the Titan-forged template can interbreed for sure. If Titans had a hand in your origin and you are born in their image, good chance you can interbreed. So elves, orcs, draenei, humans. All valid.
    Elves and Draenei aren’t titanforged, are they? I guess since elves are trolls whos evolution was influenced by titan blood they kinda still count? Still not titanforged but ok. Draenei’s home planet was argus however, and I don’t remember seeing any titanforged draenei anywhere

i'd say it may depend on whether or not pandaren originate from titanic interference.

we've seen that orcs can breed with draenei, humans with elves, and we've been told once that elves can breed with trolls. i do not believe it has ever been specified outside of the rpg whether orcs can breed with humans. i remember something being said about orc/human hybrids being reviled by both sides and outcast, but that sounds like rpg talk.

it's my personal theory that anything with titanic ancestry can breed with anything else shaped by the titans. though the physiology of something like a tauren is so different that i think it'd either not be possible, or the offspring would constantly be stillborn or die very shortly after birth.

in conclusion, there's just no way to know. blizzard's too cowardly to put out a racial phylogeny book, like elder scrolls has. so it's all guesswork for now.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

steve danuser - waifu cringelord

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Dammit bell, you had one job!

There are literally no rules on what can breed with other things in Warcraft. You could have a half-elf, half-bee if you want.