Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anyone tried to date a korean girl?

After a recent visit to South Korea I noticed it's incredibly hard to even have a conversation with Korean Girls. In Thailand Girls were a lot more talkative even if their English was bad.

How would you go about getting to date a Korean girl?

This kind of reminds me of that burner account that kept asking how to get a Swedish man to sleep with them so they could have a Swedish child.

Lol.. maybe it's hard to have a conversation because English isn't their native language and you are also some foreign creep with yellow fever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do these threads pop up every, like, two months?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pls tell this View Post
    After a recent visit to South Korea I noticed it's incredibly hard to even have a conversation with Korean Girls. In Thailand Girls were a lot more talkative even if their English was bad.

Firstly, are you well assimilated into Korean society?

You shouldn't just go to Korea, not assimilate, and expect to start dating Korean girls. It's irresponsible and if you're looking for a long-term relationship you're setting yourself up for failure by not first understanding their culture in a non-superficial way.

If you're just interested in sex then you don't need to date any Korean girls to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pls tell this View Post

I lived there for 7 years. I dated a few.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I lived there for 7 years. I dated a few.
    I'm pretty sure this guy is just going there for a couple weeks and expecting magic...

As a foreigner, you don't, really. Unless you want to end up with the women almost nobody wants.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    This kind of reminds me of that burner account that kept asking how to get a Swedish man to sleep with them so they could have a Swedish child.
    Burner account?

Wasn't that "vain"? (the dood)
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting Commander Shepard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I was expecting Commander Shepard.
    That would involve cheerleaders.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Hey guys. Anyone tried to date a k-pop star? Thinking of going to korea and dating one. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty easy, you just learn korean and then wait for the exchange students to come to your country. I've dated 5 korean girls this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    It's pretty easy, you just learn korean and then wait for the exchange students to come to your country. I've dated 5 korean girls this way.
    But that would require effort, and that you live in a country and place a significant amount of them visit

7+ Year Old Account
    Another of these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    As a foreigner, you don't, really. Unless you want to end up with the women almost nobody wants.
    There you go again, projecting your personal feelings onto others. Aren't you the one who keeps bitching about Swedish guys only wanting sex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Another of these threads.
    I know, right?

Like, what's the angle here?

If it's trolling... I don't get it. If they're trying to sell us something... there's no link to anything. If it's a bot... why? Why this site? What could this thread possibly produce for them?

Maybe we're all the idiots for not being in on the joke. But like... so what? What "meta thing" are they saying by duping all of us into some earnest response? I could go around making threads about why refried beans are better than baked beans and then laugh to myself as everyone sits around confused about why I'd make such a dumb thread, but... what would that have accomplished?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    There you go again, projecting your personal feelings onto others. Aren't you the one who keeps bitching about Swedish guys only wanting sex?
    Lol, what? The only thing I know about Sweden is what I read on internet and some from when people use it and other European countries as an example of what to not do here.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-11-25 at 08:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it somehow different from any other kind of girl? Do they have tentacles for hair or something?

I somehow feel like this thread was created only to trigger a specific person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Is it somehow different from any other kind of girl? Do they have tentacles for hair or something?
    Keep the Japanese out of this!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.