Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Because you are taking the context out of it.
    I'm not taking any context out of anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    BfA sold record amount of copies for X period of time and there's been no quarterly report so far that's telling of any sort of disaster even prior to the Classic quarter. Just an FYI.

Ya'll can stop bickering, the fact is that neither of the game versions are dead. And yes, Retail has and will continue to be having the larger playerbase and thus revenue streams. It's entirely natural and the franchise would be in trouble otherwise.
    Yeah, because they don't release sub numbers anymore so it's all pretty much speculation lol

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I'm not taking any context out of anything.
    You are. As you are speaking about the decline of modern wow population without taking into account that the mmo genre is dying or is not the most populated genre of video game, etc...

You are taking the context out of it.

Nice clutching at straws in denial, mate. It was taken 6 days ago by me. Just admit you're wrong.

I took it myself 6 days ago, so no, it is not several months old. Show me proof of Blizzard saying Classic servers are lower capacity than retail then.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet retail is a ghost town in comparison? Claiming retail is 75% more popular/active is laughable. Classic is booming.
    Claiming Classic more active that Modern is just you lying. Especially since there are people actively complaining all over forums about how they switched to one of the new servers and they're STILL ghost towns.

And for the record, every single server I have characters on in Modern are Full status. Two of them are roleplaying servers too lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You are. As you are speaking about the decline of modern wow population without taking into account that the mmo genre is dying or is not the most populated genre of video game, etc...

You are taking the context out of it.
    Nope, if you read my previous post you'll see I mentioned that there was no way WoW would keep 12 million subs and that they would always go down no matter what. Even if the game was at the peak of quality, it would still lose some subs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Claiming Classic more active that Modern is just you lying. Especially since there are people actively complaining all over forums about how they switched to one of the new servers and they're STILL ghost towns.

And for the record, every single server I have characters on in Modern are Full status. Two of them are roleplaying servers too lol.
    Yeah, ok pal, you already lost your credibility by claiming Classic is dead and no one plays it. Not to mention constantly trolling the entire forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Is it anything like Retail Derangement Syndrome? No it isn't...because we don't have to constantly make threads about how Retail is the best and Classic sucks.
    Saying that while spending so much time in the Classic forum must count as a serious self-burn :lol:

Nope, if you read my previous post you'll see I mentioned that there was no way WoW would keep 12 million subs and that they would always go down no matter what. Even if the game was at the peak of quality, it would still lose some subs.

Yeah, ok pal, you already lost your credibility by claiming Classic is dead and no one plays it. Not to mention constantly trolling the entire forum.
    I literally never said nobody plays Classic. I said far less people play it NOW than when it launched and the majority of servers are ghost towns. Learn to read entire posts instead of reading the parts you feel like using to continue your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Saying that while spending so much time in the Classic forum must count as a serious self-burn :lol:
    Sorry...I don't "spend time" at all really...95% of my posts are basically posting on the recent forum posts up top. I hardly ever even browse the forum directory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally never said nobody plays Classic. I said far less people play it NOW than when it launched and the majority of servers are ghost towns. Learn to read entire posts instead of reading the parts you feel like using to continue your argument.
    Because ghost town means thriving with players

10+ Year Old Account
    These are the people who live by lies and misinformation....so does it surprise you?

Because ghost town means thriving with players
    Once again, there are A LOT of servers with next to nobody playing. There's entire threads about it on forums.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    You're kidding right? It's not even close.

The only reason that the epic store is even talked about is because it pays for exclusives. It took them 3 months just to add a search function.
    No, I'm not kidding, you can deny as much as you want, it don't change facts.

If it didn't bother steam as much (as you think it do), they wouldn't rollout the layout improvements after years of not giving a damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Yeah they are better, because they buying people with exclusive only for 6 months? Like Facebook is doing with streamers migrating from Twitch? You know what? Whatever...
    So just because you don't agree with their business decision, we are going to rule out everything they ever made for the industry?

Funny how console companies do this for years and yet I don't see people saying Nintendo or Sonny don't deserve to win prizes. And don't get me started on Rockstar master of BS holding their titles on PC for years... But hey let's just bash Epic cuz wE HaTe FoRtinEz

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: Just because you don't agree with the nominees or who won, it won't take their credit away for as much people as necessary did vote for them to win.

Next year just voice your opinion by voting.
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2019-11-25 at 06:09 AM.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    No, I'm not kidding, you can deny as much as you want, it don't change facts.

If it didn't bother steam as much (as you think you it do), they wouldn't rolls the layout improvements after years of not giving a damn.

- - - Updated - - -

So just because you don't agree with their business decision, we are going to rule out everything they ever made for the industry?

Funny how console companies do this for years and yet I don't see people saying Nintendo or Sonny don't deserve to win prizes. And don't get me started on Rockstar master of BS holding their titles on PC for years... But hey let's just bash Epic cuz wE HaTe FoRtinEz

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: Just because you don't agree with the nominees or who won, it won't take their credit away for as much people as necessary did vote for them to win.

Next year just voice your opinion by voting.
    And this is how discussion ends, because you mark me as hater.

Yeah it got a lot of attention but that doesn't make it game of the year AT ALL. The only reason it won was because the rabid fans voted the fuck out of it to fuck with the data. It is not deserving of PC game of the year. Control deserves it more than Classic.
    Its opinion based. Imo none of the games you mentioned deserve it either. In fact the newest game I play is War Thunder, games in the last few years have sucked... my opinion but clearly many share it. We need late 90s early 2000s game play with today's visuals. Also the PC (not talking computers) agenda has to get the fuck out.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    And this is how discussion ends, because you mark me as hater.
    Sure let's pretend that's the reason.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Once again, there are A LOT of servers with next to nobody playing. There's entire threads about it on forums.
    Where? I dont see any. Last time i saw 1 realm with low pop which is about 3k+ players.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    they won PC game of the year, its a category for PC only tittles so those games arnt even competing against classic, the PC category has been really light for years now, i think classic is actually the only non indies PC release this year so they probably got it by default.

Resident Evil 2 won the overall game of the year.
    gears 5 for Xbox
    days gone for PlayStation.
    Go check their 2016 award for PC GOTY, Overwatch was on console too yet it got their PC GOTY. These are just popularity contests really, they don't matter much at all, not to mention the other games it was against is a joke anyways, so it was pretty much a list made solely for Classic lol.
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2019-12-01 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Go check their 2016 award for PC GOTY, Overwatch was on console too yet it got their PC GOTY. These are just popularity contests really, they don't matter much at all, not to mention the other games it was against is a joke anyways, so it was pretty much a list made solely for Classic lol.
    Think that was because there was no pc exclusive release that year.
    From what I've read pc exclusives get preferential treatment