Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Guild & Communities Finder Now Live, Resto Druid/Condensed Life-Force Changes in 8.3

Guild & Communities Finder Now Live
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Expand your world with our new Guild & Communities Finder (default hotkey: J)! Search for guilds or communities based on your preferences, such as raiding or PvP, guild size, and the class roles they’re seeking. Apply with a note and your specializations so officers can review your application. You’ll also be able to apply to multiple guilds and communities that you’re eligible for.

Is there a guild or community you already call home? If you’re a recruitment officer, create a posting for others to apply to, or even auto-accept applicants for Communities! Don’t have recruitment privileges? You can use the new chat link feature to advertise the listing through chat channels.

You can use the new Guild & Communities Finder right now, so get in there and find your new guild and friends!

Additional Class Changes in Visions of N’Zoth for Resto Druids and Condensed Life-Force
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    I’ve added these notes to the OP in this thread, as we are now testing:

• Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Restoration
        • Mastery: Harmony healing bonus reduced by 9%.
        • High Noon (Azerite Trait) damage reduced by 34%.
          • Developers’ note: Restoration Druid has an overall package of healing, damage, and utility that is very hard to compete with in solo-healed content. Two things that stand out in particular are the efficiency of focused healing on a single target with high Mastery, and the ease of contributing DPS with very little GCD usage on Sunfire.

Essences
    • Condensed Life-Force
      • The damage debuff applied by your Guardian’s Azerite Spikes has been reduced to 3% increased damage (was 5%).

Please note, the High Noon reduction we’re testing only applies to the Restoration spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see Blizzard is at it again with the Nerf Dartboard

- - - Updated - - -

COME ON INTERN YOU'RE UP. The fate of the World of Warcraft is in your hands!

OOOOOOOOOF RESTO DRUIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOOOOOF RESTO DRUIDS.
    Umm, they are broken in mythic+ like they said?

They called it "solo healed content"

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOOOOOF RESTO DRUIDS.
    If this is the big nerf everyone has been asking for, I'll take it.

Gotta make sure everyone grinds out the new essences cant let us be done with the system I see with that condensed life force nerf.

Resto druid nerf does very little to solo content healing, they still have the single best toolset out of any of the healers reducing there passive healing does nothing. When will blizz learn that it's there mobility and uptime that will continue to make them the meta for M+.

Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    Resto druid nerf does very little to solo content healing, they still have the single best toolset out of any of the healers reducing there passive healing does nothing. When will blizz learn that it's there mobility and uptime that will continue to make them the meta for M+.
    For 95% of the population the only meta is ilvl and rio score. Apart from always seeking for a rogue because of shroud skips, classes are irrelevant.

Here are some ACTUAL reasons R-Druids are S++ Tier on the healer list. This is just what comes to mind but honestly its kind of sickening how Blizzard just lets them be this good for so long and doesn't understand how other healers suffer through trying to find groups or deal with mechanics that druids can deal with so easily.

I dont play a R-Druid just because of how easy and boring it is and everyone plays one, i play a shaman and monk healer just because it's harder even though i still think R-Druids need to be gutted in terms of what they offer... take away the battle rez or give it to all the other healers as well is a good start.

-Roots/mass entangle
    -instant aoe dps + cat weaving
    -strong hots so they can dps while also healing
    -ironbark's low CD
    -remove enrage
    -affix's like quaking do not hinder them one bit like others healers have to struggle with
    -stealth + battle rez
    -Tranquility
    -Barksin (Low CD)
    -Typhoon (great for M+ etc..)

I am more interested in guild finder. I wonder if I can find myself a saturday&sunday raiding guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I am more interested in guild finder. I wonder if I can find myself a saturday&sunday raiding guild.
    That's what I am looking for too since I don't have the time in the week because of my job :/

Wasn't there a guild finder before? Been absent from BfA for almost a year for my old guild to dissolve, and I am struggling to find a guild. Asking yields zero responses...

Quote Originally Posted by ChicoMonster View Post
    If this is the big nerf everyone has been asking for, I'll take it.
    I'll take broken healers that can heal over fucking rogues which are mandatory for speed runs, what a fucking joke. Rogues ability to make everyone invis needs to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    I dont play a R-Druid just because of how easy and boring it is and everyone plays one, i play a shaman and monk healer just because it's harder even though i still think R-Druids need to be gutted in terms of what they offer... take away the battle rez or give it to all the other healers as well is a good start.
    I played rdruid, and also found it incredible boring and unsatisfying. Wanted to be a hpala, but ended on shaman and fell in love with elemental. As I gear up I might test out rshaman in some lower m+, any tips that might save me some headache? Mostly don't do this kind of tips, focus more on this, or if there are some must have azerite or essences needed that makes life easier.

Does this mean we can be in multiple guilds at the same time?

Here are some ACTUAL reasons R-Druids are S++ Tier on the healer list. This is just what comes to mind but honestly its kind of sickening how Blizzard just lets them be this good for so long and doesn't understand how other healers suffer through trying to find groups or deal with mechanics that druids can deal with so easily.

-Roots/mass entangle
    -ironbark's low CD
    -remove enrage
    -affix's like quaking do not hinder them one bit like others healers have to struggle with
    -stealth + battle rez
    -Tranquility
    -Barksin (Low CD)
    I started leveling a Druid after I was disappointed how weak my shaman was. The problem isn't that the druid has a good toolkit (he has). The problem is that the game does not support play-styles that are slower. It's action based with constant movement in M+. They need to stop the dance contest for healers so they can utilize their skills without constantly having to abort the action or decide between a heal or taking damage. As a druid you never decide I am gonna take damage but heal the tank/group. As a druid you can almost always do the most effective move, that is the problem. The output of the other healers is fine, the issue is simply that it usually means taking damage, or aborting the casts entirely for an inferior cast because you are forced to decide between optimal heal, movement and taking damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    I tried the guild-finder, they actually got it decent this time around, they should add a filter so you can search for example "swe" or "svenskar" if you are looking to join a swedish guild for example.
    Instead of removing something better to think of making something else better.Why to nerfe rhe rogues when Blizzard can buff the invisible potion for example?Also add restrictions on how many times can be used Shroud.For instance give it a 10 min CD like BL so a 2nd rogue wouldn't be able to use it right away after the 1st one.There are ways to prevent rogues from being the must having class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Does this mean we can be in multiple guilds at the same time?
    Oxx god would be awesome if we can.I like this in GW2 a lot.I hope WoW enables it also.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

They could just make mana a real resource again instead of just a blue bar, and make druids go oom the fastest.

Let them keep their OP toolkit, but make them like vanilla shamans in terms of going oom quickly

-Roots/mass entangle
    -ironbark's low CD
    -remove enrage
    -stealth + battle rez
    -Tranquility
    -Barksin (Low CD)
    This. I mean they have so many tools and sort out many problems. There are ways to come around that, like engi CR, but my friend wanted to play holy... no damage, no cr, stun is good and healing is good, but lack of other utility is meh

This is your personal opinion though, myself I consider restoshaman to be extremely dull, boring and easy to play, same goes for mw, I do agree restodruids are completely broken in terms of utility though, but shamans have a pretty solid toolkit aswell with interrupt, earth ele, slow, ankh and ankh totem, the healing and damage just isnt there, and I doubt nerfing a sunfire trait and druid mastery is gonna change anything for other healers (my personal favorite in terms of fun being disc, which is pretty weak).

gosh that just made my day
    druid and nerf in the same sentence, FINALY, keep going blizzard nerf them to death