Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sport.

Although some sports have a certain aesthetic value I can tolerate.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Other than what you mentioned, Baseball, both to watch and play. The only fun part is batting, every other position is fucking boring.
    I dont even qualify baseball as a sport. A Hobby, a pastime at best yes. Sport? nop.

This is kind of like asking which color of paint you find more exciting to watch dry

15+ Year Old Account
    Out of the bigger sports I'd say Basketball, mindnumbingly boring to me both to watch and play

I will never understand race car driving. Going around a 1 mile circle 300 times in a row is not my idea of entertaining.

The worst part is that if the sport is played well, nothing "exciting" ever happens. When the entertaining part of the sport is potential and actual crashes, that's a shit sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Basketball because it is the only sport that rewards a team for committing a penalty when trailing late in a close game which is beyond stupid. The trailing team fouls the leading team which takes no skill, and then the leading team is required to make a skill shot. Also, every close game ends the same way, with the trailing team committing fouls and the leading team being forced to hit free throws. There is no deviation. Close games are like 98% that specific ending.
    This is exactly why i cant stand watching basketball on TV. I can enjoy a game in person until the last 2 mins of game time but i absolutely cant watch a game on TV.

Racing and Golf is also unwatchable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    American "football". The actual play itself is cool enough but they spend way too much time just not doing shit.
    A little story. I took a now ex-gf to a college football game (we are both huge fans of the team). Early in the first quarter, she asked why it seems slower live than on TV and why they were standing around. Once I said commercials, it hit her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Baseball for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most boring - golf, cricket, baseball and everything related to.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of sports I find boring. However when focusing on popular sports, I have to say American Football and Football.

American Football is just watching 5-15 seconds of action and 2-3 minutes of them either cheering around and regrouping or commercial breaks.
    I don't actually mind the game of Football itself. I just hate the culture surrounding it - the lack of respect and diva like attitudes.

I pretty much only watch combat sports (as I train in Muay Thai/Kickboxing myself) and Rugby Union.

Golf may be boring if you're watching one individual, but at least their broadcasts keep switching between different players. It slows down massively when you're down to the last pairing though.

Golf because its not a sport its a chance for rich old farts to talk business and low key insider trading.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

15+ Year Old Account
    for me its Soccer(football in euro). the Fans are what going to a match tolerable. i just personally cant stand the lack of scoring lol.

In fact, I don't like sport

Soccer. The rabid hooligan fanbase only makes me hate it more.
    Closely followed by nascar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Football for sure, why it's the biggest sport in the world I have no idea.

Basketball is goddamn boring to play but ok to watch, might be that i suck at it though.

I was once sick on a vacation and had to rest for 2 days in the room.. only working channel showed Cricket. Game wasn't even halfway done after 2 days, it was pretty much torture to watch. Never played it though.

Im afraid of saying this, but it has to American Football :O

Football. Dull and boring.

Football................stfu about your fuckin team
    also i hate the fact you cant make any noise during tennis or golf
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Football (what yanks call "soccer").

It's the only sport that's inundated by hooligans and generally cognitively weak people.

(Brazilian) Jiu Jitsu is my way of life. Did MMA for roughly seven years, but stopped when I had my first kid. Still love it, though.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2019-12-12 at 08:13 AM.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side