Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm not a fan of soccer, wrestling and golf.

Tennis, and Golf. Extremely boring to play and watch.

Cricket. I fucking hate cricket, and as an Australian I have to put up with an entire summer of bullshit cricket, which is even worse now that they play more T20 games and try to ram women's cricket down our throats

I am a big fane of Cricket and volleyball

Baseball, no question. Boring as hell on tv, boring as hell in person. Just not my bag at all. Golf as well. I can appreciate the skill level, but there's no way I'm sitting through any of that.

In reality, the only sports I *do* watch actively are motoGP racing, hockey, occasionally NHRA drag racing and endurance racing. I'll also tune in for x-games style things (anything involving bicycles and ramps primarily), not sure if we're counting those in organized sports or not in this thread.

Nothing else really holds my interest.

Baseball or golf. Yawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything with horses.

Baseball and American Football.Both Boring!!!

NASCAR and F1 Racing. You can only watch a car go around in a loop so many times. And accidents don't count as entertaining

5+ Year Old Account
    To watch? nba hands down. A basketball game should not last 3 hours and have 80 combined free throws.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

I grew up right in a Red Sox cult area. I fucking love baseball.

180 games? Yeah that’s stupid. I bet if you dropped it to 50 games, it’d be way better. My eyes would bleed if I watched all the games.

If the team is playing a hot team, I’ll watch it. A meaningful game in other words.

Cheating Asterisks ruined the season

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    To watch? nba hands down. A basketball game should not last 3 hours and have 80 combined free throws.
    The real problem is going foul heavy at the end. It’s stupid and needs fixing

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I grew up right in a Red Sox cult area. I fucking love baseball.

180 games? Yeah that’s stupid. I bet if you dropped it to 50 games, it’d be way better. My eyes would bleed if I watched all the games.

If the team is playing a hot team, I’ll watch it. A meaningful game in other words.

Cheating Asterisks ruined the season

- - - Updated - - -

The real problem is going foul heavy at the end. It’s stupid and needs fixing
    And there's so little fundamentals and defense anymore. If you want to learn how to play basketball, DON'T watch the nba.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

And there's so little fundamentals and defense anymore. If you want to learn how to play basketball, DON'T watch the nba.
    RIP to the shot clock. Almost no need for it. 3 point bricks all night

Basketball.

I can watch and enjoy most other sports, hell, I'd even watch Golf (and I really do not like golf) rather than Basketball. I think I've inherited my distaste for the sport from my dad.

My favourites to watch among people only sports would be high level Soccer and Hockey. Otherwise I prefer dog sports all the way, Schutz being the number 1.

Soccer. Too low scoring, too many flops, not enough hard hits

I’d like see an Americanized version of soccer that takes elements of American football and has a “linebacker” that patrols and is limited to the defensive zone that had the right to just knock the crap out of the ball carrier only.

Put a little risk, excitement and real hits into soccer and end the flopping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    American football. I think the game is stupid. I think the players are mostly idiots, and the fans are even more idiotic than the players
    American football is more akin to chess. Far smarter than it appears from the outside. The schemes and plays are Far more intellectual than it looks

- - - Updated - - -

A bad basketball game is borderline unwatchable. A good basketball game can be the most exciting thing in sports

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    American football is more akin to chess. Far smarter than it appears from the outside. The schemes and plays are Far more intellectual than it looks
    So it's a solved game where certain moves are done over and over again because they work?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    So it's a solved game where certain moves are done over and over again because they work?
    Yes, but where the pieces are capable of individually rising above their roles, or the opposite.

But yes, it is such where you can theoretically always stop your opponent if you know their plays because of the chess like nature of it.

It’s why it was such a big deal when the patriots were caught doing looking at plays

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    American football. I think the game is stupid. I think the players are mostly idiots, and the fans are even more idiotic than the players
    The exact same as rugby except American football gets harder hits.

Tennis is fucking stupid, same with any other sport that can end in a tie.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Golf is definitely the worst. There's no direct competition. All sports without direct competition I don't even consider sports.

to this day I do not understand how someone can watch even 20 minutes of baseball. Literally nothing happens it's a 4 hour advertisement.