Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    Either to watch or to play

I would say to watch - Golf or Bowls

Play - Rugby
    i know i will be hated for it but football.

only reason is because i wear glasses so i could never play it efficiently without worrying about getting them broken

and i cant stand lenses .

I may surprise you. My favorite sport is rogain. I am an active participant in this sport. What could be better than running around with a map over rough terrain?

soccer - completely boring

Least favorite to play: baseball, softball, etc. Least favorite to watch: any kind of racing.

I really don't like baseball, playing or watching.

I'm pretty bad at most sports, but I enjoy playing them nonetheless. But with baseball there's too much standing around doing nothing for me to stand it. At least with golf there's a lot of socializing while waiting to tee up.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    Either to watch or to play

I would say to watch - Golf or Bowls

Play - Rugby
    To watch, pretty much any of them. You know April Ludgate from Parks and Rec, her 'deadpan' facial expression? That's me pretty much anytime I've had to suffer through a football game or a basketball game. I respect the work that goes into being that good at a sport, but when it comes to watching them... I'd rather do just about anything else.

I used to enjoy playing basketball as a kid, and I played volleyball in high school/college. I don't feel any urge to do that stuff nowadays though.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-05-14 at 03:16 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I think one of the sports that I like the least and I find most boring is table tennis, it certainly has nothing entertaining to watch or play.

Golf and Baseball