Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Simple thing. Do such events on day one. Complete it, get your mount and be done with it. It was obvious, that nobody would do it in a long term, so it would be active on first several days only.

But... did you read my post? Like its not really about the time I spend in queue, that was only a small site note an not really what caused my issue with this event (as described in the rest of my initial post)

The event is shit but I guess it’s another case of catering to casuals.. they probably don’t want to make the event too time consuming.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a bossrush and showcase of phases within their respective fights. I'm puzzled however why they wouldn't at the very least make a weekly quest out of it like they did 'the originals' to avoid exactly this scenario of waiting in a queue all day... The timewarped raidgear is pretty cool but tough to come about like this.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I didn’t say that. It was easy when I did it, turned out they changed it, ergo, it’s not the same now and not as easy anymore. How can you not understand that?
    You never used the words "when I played it". You only said, you can ingore mechanics period, which is now false. Quit moving the goalposts and just admit you you misspoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
    This is a blatant lie. If you didn't do the Safety Dance on Heigan, if even a single person in your group didn't react appropriately to Defile on Arthas (especially "first day," before they nerfed its damage + growth rate), or if you didn't understand how to position & manage the adds on Ragnaros, your group wiped, period. That's not "all autohit" at all and you are definitely not transported to the next fight before any of these mechanics can make themselves known.
    These are facts. Though, Heigan was easier at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You never used the words "when I played it". You only said, you can ingore mechanics period, which is now false. Quit moving the goalposts and just admit you you misspoke.
    Oh men, reread my posts. Originally I posed it as truth, obviously, but when it turned out it’s not the same anymore, do you need me to hold your hand and rewrite my whole post? I said it changed, so it was harder now, which means you can’t ignore mechanics period. Do you understand now? If you still don’t get it, well, I don’t know how else to explain it.