View Poll Results: Old Gods vs Evergrowth

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • Old Gods

14 87.50%
  • Sporemounds

2 12.50%

Evergrowth & Sporemounds vs The Old Gods

Both were powerful beings that ruled over and were embedded in their respective worlds.
    If they fought each other who would win, The Sporemounds and Evergrowth vs The Old Gods?

3+ Year Old Account
    Hive mind species are specifically weak against Old Gods. Once you control the mind, you control every being that is part of it. The Sporemounds were massive living hiveminds right? Yeah that's a sweet deal for an Old God.

Nature of that form has almost no defense against old god/void corruption. I do like how similar they are in that life acts like void on a cosmic level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

The Old Gods can probably corrupt them like the others have said but it would be a interesting war if they can't. Assuming corruption isn't allowed and they only fight through brute force and in a war of attribution., I'll say the Evergrowth and Sporemounds might have a chance to win.

They have transform the land faster than the Old Gods and also produce troops faster. The Old Gods have stronger minions but the Evergrowth have the numbers. There were 4 Sporemounds and each one of them are the size of a zone. A prime Old God is the size of several buildings if we go by the C'thun picture in the Chronicles but that size was from a Titan's perspective so maybe a prime Old God would actually be bigger if we see it from our perspective. A Sporemound have the ability to gain powers from another dead Sporemound to gain power and size which was how one of them managed to overpower Grond. So I imagine the surviving Sporemound might need to do this against the strongest Old God.

In conclusion, Old Gods wins normally but if corruption isn't allowed than 50/50.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Raw power and ability, probably the Sporemounds. But yeah, the Old Gods are masters of corruption. I think corruption will win out here.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    The Old Gods can probably corrupt them like the others have said but it would be a interesting war if they can't. Assuming corruption isn't allowed and they only fight through brute force and in a war of attribution., I'll say the Evergrowth and Sporemounds might have a chance to win.

They have transform the land faster than the Old Gods and also produce troops faster. The Old Gods have stronger minions but the Evergrowth have the numbers. There were 4 Sporemounds and each one of them are the size of a zone. A prime Old God is the size of several buildings if we go by the C'thun picture in the Chronicles but that size was from a Titan's perspective so maybe a prime Old God would actually be bigger if we see it from our perspective. A Sporemound have the ability to gain powers from another dead Sporemound to gain power and size which was how one of them managed to overpower Grond. So I imagine the surviving Sporemound might need to do this against the strongest Old God.

In conclusion, Old Gods wins normally but if corruption isn't allowed than 50/50.
    from what weve seen with the scrapped nzoth+nazjatar map and his skybox in the raid, old gods are at least as massive, if not more, than a zone.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.