Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    That would be amazing, although I really live the Night elven druidic set up, I like the highborne just as much, and since they havent been done properly yet, it really gives them a chance to be creative.

Ofc some would confused, though they shouldn't. Lore makes it quite clear highborne are Night elves and the caste is rebuilding amongst the Darnassians. High Elves arent highborne, but descendants of a unique group of them. Nightborne n entirely new sub race of night elf that consist of highborne and other castes who've all becomenightborne. The designation isnt even once mentioned by them in Suramar.

clearing the Confusion of Nightborne/Highborne

​I no longer think of the nightborne as highborne replacements. Maybe at first they were going to be, just like they were going to join the alliance. But when they went horde, the highborne continued to provide a vital avenue for the night elves, the arcane part of their heritage and the glamorous side of the race which is definitely not demon hunters, druids or sentinels and huntresses.

They now feel like their own group of people, a bunch of high class night elves that have become a unique more savage /bare looking group. Chronic addiction, withering, arc wine are all unique trials they’ve hard, that fuller, far more bountiful highborne night elf state is gone.

Some may be highborne, but they are not what an original highborne looks like or is.

What we want blizzard to do here is show the original highborne full in its splendour and majesty, having held on to what they are, whether surviving the flight from Eldre’thalas and reunited with their kin or returned the elevated former rank of highborne they once had (returned Darnassian highborne) or new ones altogether.

Now they raise new highborne, highly talented night elves in the arcane, raising both their standards and form and function they seek to restore the noble standing and elevation they were once admired for. .

• I really like the Nightborne, but I’ve come to accept them as a unique type of night elf pre sundering off shoot.
    • They have a vibe, and a majesty, but it’s not the glamorous high calling or healthy wholeness of the highborne.
    • The Nightwell and their bubble 10k years have changed them into their own unique night elven group.

Yes it’s based off the Kaldorei pre sundering era, it’s derived from how all night elves used to be, but it has become its own thing. I've let go for them as kaldorei, when they joined the horde, stating they would no longer suffer such stagnation and embrace a new future of strength and nobility - well I thought they are writing them to depart from their 10,000 year long kaldorei attachment.

They still remain a version of the old kaldorei but in a new form and it is not the "full" nor original Highborne package.

The Highborne now
    If you are looking to see what highborne fully look and feel like without addiction:

1. The model for character and behaviour is Farondis in Azsuna, make them flesh, and dress them up, put in a pristine alive city like Suramar or Zin’Azshari original, swap the darker tone of the nightborne for the more star lit one of the night elf. THAT is the highborne you are looking for

2. Watch Thalyssra’s intro video to Suramar: it shows it perfectly, same city, note how pre nightwell Suramar folk just look and feel different to post nightwell changes , same city, near identical culture, different people.

There is arcane and magic, but no glamour and over flow. The setting is rich but it’s an oppressive dark, not a star lit Moonlight glow wonder. It’s both more drab and austere - showing the starkness from a city long starved of natural resources who’ve had to use the arcane to fully provide everything unlike before where it just enhanced and empowered the natural state. The buildings are easily upheld, but clothes have changed and so has the food which in turn changes the look of the people.

Who And Where Are the Highborne now?
    The highborne are amongst the Darnassian night elves now. The main and largest body of Kaldorei. They represent the night elf race, and are the fully evolved unchanged original elf in the Warcraft Universe.

Another group of Highborne are in a cursed unliving state in Azsuna. The Court of Farondis, Prince of the Suramar province and Ruler of Azsuna. They are the games only current interactive experience of Highborne. They are sentient and cognizant, but their curse puts certain limitations on them. They have not been able to break the curse either to restore their lives or pass on to the next.

Maybe Shadowlands would provide a way out of this curse. Either to pass on or miraculously be restored, boosting the night elves a lot.
    @matrix123mko quoting myself to add emphasis with additional points. I was looking for this topic, I have noticed it was merged with this.

While the night elven addiction taking to such extreme did provide a stronger basis for nightborne to relate to blood elves, I think for the highborne, a different emphasis tying them closer to the other Darnassians should be ,made.

However it must be noted that:
    1. Nightborne addiction was blizzard telling the night elf part of that effect that was introduced in WotA , a thing all night elves went through, the nighbotne experience is converse to the blood elvss and it is a mistake to think that because blizzard emphasised addiction in the blood elves that dealing with the issue is only a blood elf thing and thus making nightborne more blood elf connected.

It is not. Addiction was shown to be a night elven thing g in WotA, and where the elves (aall) of them got it from. Night elves can relate to nightborne over this, and if you know your lore on them, you wont miss this, but instead appreciate the night elf tale it is.

2. Nightborne had night elven connections emphasised throughout 7.p most prominent is the source of their salvation, coming via a tree and the balance between arcane and nature. This is night elven through and through. The blood elves have a Naaru make their well part divine. Also the nightborne drain the nightwell, have night elves set jo Moonwells and night elven refugees return to Suramar, as well as Thalyssra behaving very much like a Tyrande and the kaldorei resistance in the War of the Amcid ts.

These are all major themes in the nightborne story that are all night elf based that horde and blood elf fans ignore when convincing themselves nightborne are made for the blood elves or suit them. They really ignore the Lionsgate of what Sursmar shows with its moon and star design its purple night based elves, saber cats and kaldorei symbols and references, not to mention sl, the above. It's incredible Myopia.

÷. Expanding the highborne should now focus on continuing the night elf relationship that the nightborne may have had if they didnt go horde. Balance, harmony and nobility like what Farondis shows.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-03-14 at 11:11 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Some more examples from Fan Art

(I added them to the main post as well - together with several contributions from @Mace - His original post here.)

The Highborne by LiberLelula on DeviantArt

Highborne female by Aloija on DeviantArt

Night elf mage by Fanfoxy on DeviantArt

Highborne female by Nozomi-N on DeviantArt
    Last edited by Astranea; 2020-03-17 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astranea View Post
    *** Last edited on 17-03-2020 to include contributions from @Mace who was so kind to have his thread merged ***
    His original post here.

Why a Highborne customization

The Night Elves have a long tradition of druids, hunters, priestesses, and warriors, which are currently characterized in game - but the former Highborne sorcerers ruling class of the pre-sundering civilization, which has been reinstated among the Alliance Darnassian group following the Cataclysm, doesn't have a specific representation in game when it comes to the playable model.

The customization revamp coming in Shadowlands could therefore be a good time for Blizzard to further interest in a story-line they have already developed in Classic and Cataclysm, while adding some variety to Night Elves at the same time.

Why the Shen'dralar

The Shen'dralar were Highborne Night Elves who did not live in Zin-Azshari and remained isolated and secluded to the point that they were never exiled from Kalimdor and never became High/Blood Elves, but even though they were established by the Classic lore, and then rejoined the Night Elves and have been in charge for training the Night Elf mages since Cataclysm, we still don't know exactly what their isolation did to them in the same amount of time that radically changed both the High Elves and the Nightborne.

Shen'dralar banner:
    Oo, you edited and updated the post, some stunning pics there too Aloija and Beurghes really have the right f*ing idea of what highborne should look like. It's really amazing, glad you also added more of the pics from the other topic. Would love if they did this stuff. I wanna feel like I'm playing Children of the Stars sometimes, and not just children of the forest

You forgot to also add that Illidari and even Undead night elves have a customisation (available only on the DK and DH class).. it's so odd that highborne don't. I guess maybe they thought the original model could pass with a haircut, but it fails to give their own lore justice, and the updates in 6.0 double down on the female warrior fantasy, and druid fantasy, to which the illidari is added, leaving the highborne out.

Even if Nightborne were supposed to be "the evolution", even they'd have been included on the alliance side would never have cancelled night elf mages nor the existing group, so they'd still have needed options for them. . And they'd always have been their own sub-race group who's existence would not cancel out highborne any more than Highmountain or Yaungol cancel out Tauren or Void elves cancel out blood elves.

I do wish blizzard does this, I may like druids a lot, but I think highborne and the arcane side to the night elves add a lot of important things. Besides, it's in the core of the race. The purple skin, silver eyes, Well of Eternity, and a good chunk of their lore don't make sense without that part. Nor does being called Kaldorei - Children of the Stars - based on their entry lore

Also without it playing an active role, they become boring and monotonous, and a lot less original - merely forest elves with dark skin - that's is so un-original. While their arcane section gives them a very different looking face of the night elves. They were never just about forests and ruins, but I think some players assumed so because of what they saw in game, and never read the books that were released.

All in all, blizzard did night elf lore very well in planning, if you add up everything from ALL sources, there is a lot, with a lot of potential for unpacking just they haven't done well in executing it in game.. suffering from a lot of neglect and few and far between efforts. Legion was a good effort to them, but they petered out after 7.1, by 7.2, you don't see much involvement from them on the broken shore

- - - Updated - - -

Some more examples from Fan Art

(I added them to the main post as well - together with several contributions from @Mace - His original post here.)

The Highborne by LiberLelula on DeviantArt

Highborne female by Aloija on DeviantArt

Night elf mage by Fanfoxy on DeviantArt

Highborne female by Nozomi-N on DeviantArt
    These are the styles they need to capture. They look so night elven, yet exactly the sort of thing you would expect a highborne to look like.

Is it just me or does the first pic of the male remind you of one of the classic model night elf faces, but properly translated to high def. the beard is a good touch too, it's stylish, more than a goatee, yet not over grown.

At some point it seems to have also been hinted that the Night Elves may undergo some irreversible physical changes from mastering the Arcane that would mark them forever, yet Blizzard has never shown what happens and this approach appears to have been retconned. [source, anyone?]

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Pretty sure they retconned this. The highborne were a social caste, not a subspecies. Highborne ingame usually do have blue-ish skintones and white hair, and the women often lack facial tattoos.

I do really think these customization options are really cool, my main is a night elf is a mage and I'd love to have a vibrant blue skin color option and golden eyes for her.
    Actually, gamepedia is in error here, so it wasn't even a retcon. In the RPG books (or an interview somewhere I don't remember exactly), we are informed that only during the Long Vigil era, the druids and Cenarius do something to night elves caught using magic, this results in them eventually looking like high elves if they continue using magic on their exile.

The original night elf before the sundering ofc used magic excessively and never changed. he wouldn't suddenly be changed by using magic without an external factor. The factor was supposedly the druids, - although it was never expanded on, I ssume it was to cut their direct connection to the Well of Eternity, severing them from it and the link to Nordrassil, which is why they lose their immortality and they lose their purple hue skin, larger stature and higher intelligence. However with the intelligence bit, using the arcane can augment that so in fact a high elf + arcane suffusion or use would have a higher intelligence than a night elf not employing the arcane, even though the devolving would have decreased base intelligence as it would have every other enhacncement a night elf has over a normal person or troll because of the Well of Eternity remaking them.

[QUOTE][/What I mean is, if I read Wowpedia correctly, the change in skin color happened before they established the Sunwell, while they were wandering, and simply 'due to having become completely severed from the life-giving energy of the Well of Eternity'.QUOTE]

This is the view held by myself, although many feel it is the sunwell that changes the skin colour.

If that means simply 'they were far away' then the Shen'dralar might also have suffered a bit of it, while still not shrinking?
    Ah, the missing link is what the druids do to them, tbh, gamepedia should just delete that line, as I strongly suspect it comes from the RBP canon, which says a little bit more.

As the druids never interefered with the shen'daralar they wouldn't have the peach like tones of the high elves, however it's not to say they don't have fairly pale skin tones, Brann's observation can still be correct.. you do have paler night elf tones like the moon/pearl white, the bluish arcane tinge of it in one of the male skin tones above is exactly what you'd expect, also you can see some of the night elf skin tones do get a bit lighter. Also In addition you'd have darker tones too, it would just be an additional spectrum to what we see on the ngiht elves, more options.

Purple, silver and blue are the colours usually associated with the arcane.

The blue-skinned male Highborne picture is from Zelulae on tumblr. Be real appreciative if you added it to the OP.

https://zelulae.tumblr.com/post/1432...ally-home-from

Quote Originally Posted by Chubark View Post
    The blue-skinned male Highborne picture is from Zelulae on tumblr. Be real appreciative if you added it to the OP.

Can't believe the OP claimed credit for somebody else's art.

/s

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    LOL, can't believe someone would be so silly as to possibly believe anybody meant to take credit for someone else's art?
    Besides, where did you ever see me or Mace write that we drew it? And didn't it very clearly display the original signature?

I just copied it from Mace's post, and there were no credits there.

In fact, as you may have chosen not to notice, I took the time to copy and paste credits for every single other image, linking them from the authors' pages, which meant taking the time to google up most of them when the other posts that had originally included them in this forum thread did not have them listed.

But nooo... some people just don't appreciate any efforts, and prefer to jump to conclusions, pointing fingers and blaming before stopping to wonder a single second about whether they have some solid reasons to believe what they have chosen to write, because it is so much easier than thinking or helping.

I just very simply could not find the original post for that one - but be happy now, as it is fixed now thanks to someone else who was willing and eager to help rather than jumping to conclusions.

Certainly - because what is owed is owed. And as I already explained, I simply could not find it to start with.
    So, thanks for the link. :-)
    Last edited by Astranea; 2020-03-17 at 10:43 PM.

bRilliant, I was trying to find her original, I've also edited every source I've used it to credit her (or him.)

I like how he used one of the classic model versions of the face, but made it hi rez, and looking good. This is obviously based off blizzard's model, and does very well to present a highborne version.

Love how the hair is depicted. It's finer, more elaborate,/stylised and also the tidier but really good fitting beard. It's not just a goatee, but a stylised version that suits well with hair along the jawline making it a beard.

the ornamtentation is done very well, The star like crsytals and the gold coronet, with the pruple robe and bluish arcane tinged moon-skin types site. It's the best adaptation for highborne male followed by Beughes done by Iseijin, who 's skin tone is exactly the match for the "lighter" skinned highborne Brann mentions, yet clearly night elven as it is purple tinged. Also the way Iseijin does the head lorel and the ornamentation along the hair.. this is what I epect of a highborne. Also liking the beard style.
    Last edited by Mace; 2020-03-17 at 10:19 PM.

LOL, can't believe someone would be so silly as to possibly believe someone meant to take credit for someone else's art?
    Besides, where did you ever see anyone say they drew it? And didn't it very clearly display the original signature?

I just copy-pasted it from Mace's post, and there were no credits there.

In fact, as you may have chosen not to notice, I took the time to copy and paste credits for every single others image, linking them from the authors' pages, which meant taking the time to google up most of the other authors' even if the other posts that had included them along the whole forum thread did not have them listed.

But nooo... some people just don't appreciate any efforts, and prefer to jump to conclusions, pointing fingers and blaming, because it is so much easier than thinking or helping - before even stopping to wonder a single second about whether they have some solid reasons to believe what they have chosen to write.

I just very simply could not find the original post for that one - but be happy now, as it is fixed now thanks to someone else who was willing and eager to help rather than jumping to conclusions.

Certainly - what is owed is owed! Thanks for the link. :-)
    Well, at least you can see the /s in tiny font now that you've quoted my post.

LOL, can't believe someone would be so silly as to possibly believe someone meant to take credit for someone else's art?
    Besides, where did you ever see anyone say they drew it? And didn't it very clearly display the original signature?

I just copy-pasted it from Mace's post, and there were no credits there.

In fact, as you may have chosen not to notice, I took the time to copy and paste credits for every single others image, linking them from the authors' pages, which meant taking the time to google up most of the other authors' even if the other posts that had included them along the whole forum thread did not have them listed.

But nooo... some people just don't appreciate any efforts, and prefer to jump to conclusions, pointing fingers and blaming, because it is so much easier than thinking or helping - before even stopping to wonder a single second about whether they have some solid reasons to believe what they have chosen to write.

Certainly - what is owed is owed! Thanks for the link. :-)
    Indeed, sometimes it's hard finding who originally did the art work. AS most people who use are doing so to illustrate rather than claim credit, so lots of copies around.

Still it's great these are around and are available os people can see the awesome work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least you can see the /s in tiny font now that you've quoted my post.
    Honestly no clue what you mean there. Your signature? I was probably editing my post at you wrote your own. Since English is not my native language, I end up rewriting my sentences more often than not to make sure everything is clear.

And sorry if I seemed harsh, but that remark annoyed me, as I put some real effort in editing the first post trying to credit the appropriate authors for as many images as I could, and I would NEVER try to take credit for someone else's art.
    Last edited by Astranea; 2020-03-17 at 10:53 PM.

Honestly no clue what you mean there. Your signature? I was probably editing my post at you wrote your own. Since English is not my native language, I end up rewriting my sentences more often than not to make sure everything is clear.

And sorry if I seemed harsh, but that remark annoyed me, as I put some real effort in editing the first post trying to credit the appropriate authors for as many images as I could, and I would NEVER try to take credit for someone else's art.
    /s means sarcasm.

I was sarcastically responding to that person because it's annoying when people try to get on others' necks for posting art that they never took any credit for and try to play art police or backseat mods.

Since you never claimed to have produced the art, I found the pushy way with which they insisted that you post credit a little silly. That's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...In fact, as you may have chosen not to notice, I took the time to copy and paste credits for every single other image, linking them from the authors' pages, which meant taking the time to google up most of them when the other posts that had originally included them in this forum thread did not have them listed...
    Thank you for this. As an artist, I was a little bothered that the artists weren't mentioned or their sites linked in all cases. I didn't think anyone was claiming them as their own, but after having my work taken and then edited and/or used without permission, I'm probably more sensitive about this than others might be. So, thanks to those who are trying to get links and crediting the artists! :-)

5+ Year Old Account
    /s means sarcasm.
    Then maybe I am the silly one, but I really think your sarcasm would be soooo much more clear if you stated it properly in your posts instead of hiding it away in an invisible, size-1, color-on-color signature, which nobody can or will read when posted but is very easy to brush up and point to later at times of need. ;-)

/s
    Oh please, that's a bit OTT, do you assume that of every person who posts a pic here? No! Unless hey go hey, this is what I drew.. OP is better than most cos she at least actaully made the effort the to say who did the pics she shared of the ones she could find, most people here never do (it's hard for forumers who do quick careless posts all the time). In fact, I never assume it is someone's unless they say so. If I really like it, I would ask where did you get this from? Usually so I can congratulate the author), and if they reply I did it, I congratulate them. Come on, with over 15k posts here and over 10 years membership you should know this. Yarathiir, it's a bit ott.

Btw, did you do any of those pics? If you did, I might understand if you're a little bit offended, but people are adoring them and their well done. Especially the Zelulae one (if that's you). Be proud that people like it so much, no one here has claimed credit for it. And I've never seen this argument arise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Thank you for this. As an artist, I was a little bothered that the artists weren't mentioned or their sites linked in all cases. I didn't think anyone was claiming them as their own, but after having my work taken and then edited and/or used without permission, I'm probably more sensitive about this than others might be. So, thanks to those who are trying to get links and crediting the artists! :-)
    Actually, tha'ts good to know, I never thought people might be offended when credit wasn't given, but i totally understand. I've been guilty of not showing the authors before, usually cos itisn't always easy finding them, and soometimes I share pics I downloaded when i was a kid and wasn't aware of such things.

But seeing that I really like some of these, it really is worth given the artists credit, so they can be well known at the very least, cos I like their work and it is actually inspiring or capturing the fantasy. And that is well worth doing.

often enough people don't really care about such things, but they should, and I noticed both OP and the reddit post did, which is usually not the case. Btw..did you do any of these pics linked?

- - - Updated - - -

Well done. If you see someone's pic up that isn't linked, this is exactly the right thing to do. Often the case either the poster couldn't find it, or in majority of cases doesn't particularly care, it's good that they're identified though whether by the OP or someone in the topic. They aren't always easy to find.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-03-18 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Oh please, that's a bit OTT, do you assume that of every person who posts a pic here? No! Unless hey go hey, this is what I drew.. OP is better than most cos she at least actaully made the effort the to say who did the pics she shared of the ones she could find, most people here never do (it's hard for forumers who do quick careless posts all the time). In fact, I never assume it is someone's unless they say so. If I really like it, I would ask where did you get this from? Usually so I can congratulate the author), and if they reply I did it, I congratulate them. Come on, with over 15k posts here and over 10 years membership you should know this. Yarathiir, it's a bit ott.

Btw, did you do any of those pics? If you did, I might understand if you're a little bit offended, but people are adoring them and their well done. Especially the Zelulae one (if that's you). Be proud that people like it so much, no one here has claimed credit for it. And I've never seen this argument arise.
    I guess I was too subtle. No excuse for you, though, since I made a followup post to clarify.

- - - Updated - - -

Then maybe I am the silly one, but I really think your sarcasm would be soooo much more clear if you stated it properly in your posts instead of hiding it away in an invisible, size-1, color-on-color signature, which nobody can or will read when posted but is very easy to brush up and point to later at times of need. ;-)
    I didn't chastise you for not seeing it right away, did I?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, ravenmoon, I didn't do any of the pieces shown in this thread. All of my digital artwork is in the DeviantART link under my signature. I haven't uploaded scans of pieces made with traditional media (oil, charcoal, etc.).

Some if not many artists make a living with this artwork (not all, of course). So, this is why it's generally considered polite and respectful to credit the artist and link to their site whenever possible (which isn't always). This way, they get traffic and more people who are potentially requesting work from them. This is why I said thank you to those that have worked hard to find the artists and give them credit. I recognize that it's not easy to do all the time and appreciate the work put in :-)

I guess I was too subtle. No excuse for you, though, since I made a followup post to clarify.

- - - Updated - - -

I've now seen your follow up. gotcha. You know some of us can be a bit slow witted at times. Didn't see the /s though. I now have. It's in a different colour so it doesn't really show up on my browser in the original post.

@Astranea I really like that you and @Mace and toehrs have done here. I mmust say night elves do look much better and appealing in this light. Currently in game they're a bit rubbish though. Not wild enough to pull off the forest savage look, not neat enough to pull off the highborne look.

In my opinion they should do this combined with a few other options for the other specialisation. The only one I think needs extras is the druid look and the highborne ofc. Female priest can share with the highborne, female warrior needs nothing new. Illidari is basically the standard everyone should be at in terms of options.

What they Should do with Night Elves
    1. All that you say in the original post - highborne should be a customisation attached to Mage mainly - maybe Priest, Warrior, Hunter could get it, but up to blizz. This is the dark elf zone of the night elves

2. Forest elf, mainly aimed at druid like looks although already in game, could use some extra options as follows:

Specific options:
    a) leaves in hair overlay (highborne get stars)
    b) bushy beared options for males (highborne get neat trimmed beards like Zeluale's
    c) Wild hair (highborne get intricate interwoen hear with braid styles)
    d) Face mask tattoos avail to males that extend to chest (highborne get option for stars on skin and arcane glowy hands)

ALL NIGHT ELVES
    e) Eye options: silver, gold, emerald dream green, purple black moon - silver represents arcane, gold represents destiny, emerald dream green nature, purple black is void from the black moon. Fel green remains demon hunters and warlocks only.

3. Night Elf warlocks added but use the Illidari demon hunter models only. Normal night elf priests/female warrior/druids and highborne do not become warlocks. Only Illidari, and they're called Fel casters - similar to how Blood Knights and Tide Sages are a unique version of Paladin and Shaman that have their own lore, but essentially use the class mechanic. I think the original suggestion was from Ravenmoon.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Astranea
    I really like that you and @
    Mace
    and toehrs have done here. I mmust say night elves do look much better and appealing in this light. Currently in game they're a bit rubbish though. Not wild enough to pull off the forest savage look, not neat enough to pull off the highborne look.

In my opinion they should do this combined with a few other options for the other specialisation. The only one I think needs extras is the druid look and the highborne ofc. Female priest can share with the highborne, female warrior needs nothing new. Illidari is basically the standard everyone should be at in terms of options.

What they Should do with Night Elves
    1. All that you say in the original post - highborne should be a customisation attached to Mage mainly - maybe Priest, Warrior, Hunter could get it, but up to blizz. This is the dark elf zone of the night elves

2. Forest elf, mainly aimed at druid like looks although already in game, could use some extra options as follows:

Specific options:
    a) leaves in hair overlay (highborne get stars)
    b) bushy beared options for males (highborne get neat trimmed beards like Zeluale's
    c) Wild hair (highborne get intricate interwoen hear with braid styles)
    d) Face mask tattoos avail to males that extend to chest (highborne get option for stars on skin and arcane glowy hands)

ALL NIGHT ELVES
    e) Eye options: silver, gold, emerald dream green, purple black moon - silver represents arcane, gold represents destiny, emerald dream green nature, purple black is void from the black moon. Fel green remains demon hunters and warlocks only.

3. Night Elf warlocks added but use the Illidari demon hunter models only. Normal night elf priests/female warrior/druids and highborne do not become warlocks. Only Illidari, and they're called Fel casters - similar to how Blood Knights and Tide Sages are a unique version of Paladin and Shaman that have their own lore, but essentially use the class mechanic. I think the original suggestion was from Ravenmoon.

Exactly something along those lines:

Druid/Huntres Look

Demon Hunter/Warlock Look [Already In-game]

Priestess Look:

Highborne Look

Funnily enough only the demon hunter Illidari look is properly done in game. The others,just feel incomplete and not up to scratch when compared to the quality of some of the images they've put out before.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-03-19 at 11:35 PM.