Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Change.org has been accused of selling personal data of its users. I wouldn't even begin to use it even if this was going to make any difference to Blizzard at all (which it isn't).
    Let's make a petition to stop change.org from selling personal data.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Do you have any idea how expensive raiding is? And who actually does world quests after the first week? You do them to get exalted and then fuck off and never do them again and raid log.
    The cost of food, pots and a stack of runes to use in the back end of a prog fight is not really that expensive. Everything else is covered by the guild usually and selling runs usually covers raiding costs.

  3. #23
    Look buddy, I and a lot more people than even fucking PLAY wow these days fought tooth and nail to keep the Plagued and Black protodrakes in the game a decade ago and we failed. Blizzard won't even bat an eye at this.

    What you SHOULD do is petition to add in another sauropod mount to the game that doesn't have the vendors.
    Do not ask questions for which you do not want the answers.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Do you have any idea how expensive raiding is? And who actually does world quests after the first week? You do them to get exalted and then fuck off and never do them again and raid log.
    I do WQ and activities outside raids not everyone is “raid logging” like you. People like different aspects of the game

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post
    I do WQ and activities outside raids not everyone is “raid logging” like you. People like different aspects of the game
    Well.. I quit back in April.. so.. I'm not even raid logging lol.. BFA is trash. That's just what I did from October - April until the guild fell apart and I finally just said fuck it I'm done. Was the only thing keeping me playing.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Well.. I quit back in April.. so.. I'm not even raid logging lol.. BFA is trash. That's just what I did from October - April until the guild fell apart and I finally just said fuck it I'm done. Was the only thing keeping me playing.
    I have 1-2h to play a day xd. Im doing all of the “hated” activities by raid loggers and Classic players. Pet battles, achievements, transmogs, etc, and i enjoy them
    I would love to raid but cant now, and BFA is better than Cata/TBC/Classic for me.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post
    I have 1-2h to play a day xd. Im doing all of the “hated” activities by raid loggers and Classic players. Pet battles, achievements, transmogs, etc, and i enjoy them
    I would love to raid but cant now, and BFA is better than Cata/TBC/Classic for me.
    Well.. if all you do is pet battles, transmog farm, and achievements then I guess so since the game has been out for longer and there are more expansions to farm... That doesn't make BFA itself better though.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Well.. I quit back in April.. so.. I'm not even raid logging lol.. BFA is trash. That's just what I did from October - April until the guild fell apart and I finally just said fuck it I'm done. Was the only thing keeping me playing.
    look on the bright side, yuou get more time to post about wow on the forums

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    look on the bright side, yuou get more time to post about wow on the forums
    The bright side is I get to play other games. When i played WoW for about 10 years it was the only game I ever played. I like the freedom now.

  10. #30
    Master of the Void The Dark One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    1,654
    Meh.

    I didn't want the mount before, and I won't want it later.

    Also, where are all the people arguing for exclusive time limited things? Hmmm? I seem to recall many people wanting exclusive things in the past.
    FORTNITE
    Fite me! ^..^

  11. #31
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    23,397
    We already have a thread on this, and we don't generally allow petitions. Closing this.
    "I remember what I told you, but I can't remember why. The moon is turning red and bleeding through the sky. Absolution, redemption, salvation at the end - when justice is served don't expect me to attend." - Trust Obey, "Raymond Chandler Evening"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •