Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Finally.

Speaking of which, does this mean items like inflatable thunderfury are now basically worthless?
    Unless you're wielding a weapon that can't be transmogged to a sword.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercream View Post
    You spend a tiny bit of cash and you have more bag slots than you could ever fill..I feel they swapped an interesting racial with potential for farming gold more easily (the satchel) and swapped it out for a super useless one.. Meanwhile the mechagnome OP racials remain unchanged.
    how does spending cash get you more bag spots than you can ever fill???
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    They said it was incredibly hard to do so. They then went and worked on it slowly over time and managed to make it work, thus the authenticator +4 slots, and now this racial.
    here's hoping they finnaly increase the starter bag

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    When will people understand that Blizzard is a business and they lie when it suits them.
    or maybe....you know...tech got better and can work now,its been a few years since they said that,it happened with many systems that were introduced that couldnt until the tech was there,vanila would have been VERY different if they had the tech back then,many people dont grasp that many of the vanila design choices were simply because of limitations,theres an interview around with them saying about all the stuff they would have had since day 1 if they could

Finally, now my DK can rock Shadowmourne, I hope they make the proc graphic a thing or it will look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

When and if Blizzard starts routinely lying to them... by lie I mean mistruth, not just some random fan assumption based on lack of understanding.
    Lol, let's pretend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post

or maybe....you know...tech got better and can work now,its been a few years since they said that,it happened with many systems that were introduced that couldnt until the tech was there,vanila would have been VERY different if they had the tech back then,many people dont grasp that many of the vanila design choices were simply because of limitations,theres an interview around with them saying about all the stuff they would have had since day 1 if they could

It's not like they were asked to expand the bags in vanilla and gave that response, though. They were asked several expansions / years after Vanilla when tech was already MUCH better than the late 90s tech they used in Vanilla. It wasn't that they couldn't do it, it's that they didn't care to at the time. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    Lol, let's pretend.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like they were asked to expand the bags in vanilla and gave that response, though. They were asked several expansions / years after Vanilla when tech was already MUCH better than the late 90s tech they used in Vanilla. It wasn't that they couldn't do it, it's that they didn't care to at the time. Big difference.
    I believe them when they said they couldnt,it they could,if would have been a store feature long ago ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Easeflower
    "Crush the flower and release the mind-easing scents, reducing the rate at which your mount becomes fatigued while flying."

What's this about? Is flying changing?
    Hope not. Pathfinder is less shitty than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Nice ... I can use Atiesh on my chars then. More or less the only true legendary.
    Fuck yea and I’m gonna dual wield them on my warrior.

It's official, vulpera have the best racials in the game now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just checked on the PTR, you can't mog Glaives. I got both MH and OH on my rogue and can't find them under swords... Shame...

The major impact in xmog is for Val'anyr, Shadowmourne, Thor'idal, Tarecgosa's and (for the few who have it) Atiesh.

-edit-

Forgot Fangs of the Father.

I'm more interested in what "Use: Give the carrot to your mount, restoring all fatigue." means. Are we getting mounts for the raid, a la AQ40? The raid does seem to be enormous to go purely on foot.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    here's hoping they finnaly increase the starter bag
    They already have. Having both authentication methods active increases your starter bag by 4 slots.

Unless you mean "increase the starter bag again"?

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I got the warglaives Main Hand, but can't transmog it on any char on ptr yet, not even the one where I got it in the bags. Anyone that can transmog them on PTR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    I just checked on the PTR, you can't mog Glaives. I got both MH and OH on my rogue and can't find them under swords... Shame...
    Thanks for letting me know, I was afraid Blizz might make them Dh exclusive since they already have the special quest for mogging them. Let's hope it has something to do with coding, because people are gonna be quite upset if they allow all other legendaries to be freely mogged, but not the beloved glaives.

At least I'm not gonna farm them until they're confirmed transmoggable by other classes, thanks again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Thanks for letting me know, I was afraid Blizz might make them Dh exclusive since they already have the special quest for mogging them. Let's hope it has something to do with coding, because people are gonna be quite upset if they allow all other legendaries to be freely mogged, but not the beloved glaives.

At least I'm not gonna farm them until they're confirmed transmoggable by other classes, thanks again.
    Yea. I hope it's a bug that will get fixed soon. I'm ok with them not being mogable on classes that couldn't obtain them, but making them DH exclusive would be just plain dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    They are under "warglaives" which are of course only visible for DH. Might be working as intended, or perhaps an oversight and getting changed. Who knows.

Thunderfury is correctly working for every class who can equip swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    They are under "warglaives" which are of course only visible for DH. Might be working as intended, or perhaps an oversight and getting changed. Who knows.

Can you mog them as a DH if you only have one glaive or if you have both but not done the BT timewalking raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post

Yeah, probably just some bug/issues. Seems the other leggos works fine as transmoggable items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post

The warglaives are classified as swords though.

And checked my Demon Hunter too on both Swords and Warglaives. They are not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The warglaives are classified as swords though.

And checked my Demon Hunter too on both Swords and Warglaives. They are not there.
    A bit more PTR testing:

- warglaives are available for my DH listed under warglaives, I can mog them on live too tho because I have them+achievement
    - Thunderfury seems to work nicely on all classes able to equip onehand swords
    - dragonsoul daggers seem to be majorly bugged:

Classes who can equip daggers (and are high enough level of course) only see Tiriosh, the shield hand dagger, in mog menu. So a warlock can look at and choose to mog it, but it doesn't work. A feral druid can only mog it onto their offhand. A rogue can mog the dagger in his offhand, switch weapons, mog the other dagger which is now in his offhand too... but only the dagger actually equipped in the offhand shows the mog. Golad isn't available in the mog menu for rogue wtf

- dragonsoul daggers work for every class that can equip daggers, right click Tiriosh or Golad and choose the other to transmog main/offhand
    - shadowmourne works for classes who could do the questline (warrior, paladin, deathknight)
    Last edited by Twdft; 2019-11-22 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    something which people asked for for years is a racial ? this is mockery of playerbase
    well... blizzard already added 4 extra bagslots... i dont see any mockery for giving 8 extra slots as a racial.