Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    What happened to increasing backpack slots being "impossible"
    "Impossible" can mean something is actually impossible, or it can just mean it's something they don't want to do for whatever reason (valid or not) and want to minimize (if not eliminate) pushback from players.

What I really keep waiting to see is a revision of the quest log. Twenty-five hasn't cut it in like a decade, and things are organized in such a half-assed way. Give me tabs for each expac, and divide those tabs into sections: Profession, Pet, PVP, Dungeon, Raid, Open World/leveling, Achievements, WQs. And make it SEARCHABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Tech-speak for no one know how to do it. We either need to get someone trained in how to do it or hire someone that does know.
    Just because something isnt done at the exact moment that YOU want it done, doesn't actually mean they don't know how to do it.

At last that Illidan mainhand glaive that I got when gearing my (at the time) lvl 70 warlock twink will come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Just because something isnt done at the exact moment that YOU want it done, doesn't actually mean they don't know how to do it.
    They repeatedly said that they did not know how to do it.

What about the MoP legendary cloak glow effects? do we get'em if we mog the cloaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    They repeatedly said that they did not know how to do it.
    You're, what, 3 years late now? They fixed this when they made it possible to increase your backpack size as thanks for having an authenticator. This means 1 of 3 things are true.
    1) You knew this and you're just acting oblivious for attention.
    2) Despite being here since 2010 with almost 5k posts, you've somehow missed that fact.
    3) You've been gone since before the implementation and still don't have an authenticator on your account, because when you do, every single one of your characters gets the tooltip that you have to actively click off that says "You got 4 additional slots in your backpack!"

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    You're, what, 3 years late now? They fixed this when they made it possible to increase your backpack size as thanks for having an authenticator. This means 1 of 3 things are true.
    1) You knew this and you're just acting oblivious for attention.
    2) Despite being here since 2010 with almost 5k posts, you've somehow missed that fact.
    3) You've been gone since before the implementation and still don't have an authenticator on your account, because when you do, every single one of your characters gets the tooltip that you have to actively click off that says "You got 4 additional slots in your backpack!"
    Thanks for proving my point......