Stack up on materials for 8.3, crafted gear for casuals!

So I haven't seen it noted elsewhere but the first two tiers of crafted gear in 8.3 can be unlocked without doing the raid. The first one can be done with just a little grinding in any assault while the second one can be done not just in Ny'alotha but also through pvp. Second tier is at 455. just 5 ilvls below heroic gear.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2019-11-22 at 11:02 AM.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Crafting these is cheap, I'm sure everyone already has enough mats to roll a couple times for perfect stats. Gems seem to be fixed, a lot more red/green than on live.

So what would you stock up on?

Stood in the Fire
    Where does it say that heroic step doesn't require raid though. Empowered Void Focus says bring 20 things that suspiciously look like something from a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Where does it say that heroic step doesn't require raid though. Empowered Void Focus says bring 20 things that suspiciously look like something from a raid.
    You get them from world bosses and bgs too.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

What about the current 370? Thats where the easy money is in for me.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    What about the current 370? Thats where the easy money is in for me.
    Are you able to get the 370's to sell? Any particular type?

On my server they just don't sell at all and doesn't surprise me either since you can get 385's pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Are you able to get the 370's to sell? Any particular type?

On my server they just don't sell at all and doesn't surprise me either since you can get 385's pretty easily.
    Anything sells man. At least on EU's ally crown Ravencrest :P
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Anything sells man. At least on EU's ally crown Ravencrest :P
    Well, dunno about that. The 310 rings aren't selling as usual as they did

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well, dunno about that. The 310 rings aren't selling as usual as they did
    you can get 385 benthic gear and 380-390 world quest trinkets/rings and 400 wep from korrak's revenge all within hours of hitting 120 there's no reason to buy any of that stuff

Naturally my current main is one of my only alts with no crafting profession.

second alt? Nope, that's the scribe...

the leatherworker and blacksmiths? On the other faction...

God damn it. Please have mercy on me with your AH prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    you can get 385 benthic gear and 380-390 world quest trinkets/rings and 400 wep from korrak's revenge all within hours of hitting 120 there's no reason to buy any of that stuff
    How do you get a 400 weapon from Korrak's Revenge ? The rest of it btw is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    How do you get a 400 weapon from Korrak's Revenge ? The rest of it btw is spot on.
    The quest to kill Korrak gives a 400 weapon, although IDK if groups even bother with him anymore. Most of my recent ones have just completely skipped him.

Otherwise, the Nazjatar intro quest gives a 370 weapon for very little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    The quest to kill Korrak gives a 400 weapon, although IDK if groups even bother with him anymore. Most of my recent ones have just completely skipped him.
    ya most people skip him within korrak's revenge BUT if you go to zul'drak in northrend there's a quest in the arena there to kill korrak and if you kill him there it'll give you credit for the AV quest. just dont turn the quest in before reaching 120

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Otherwise, the Nazjatar intro quest gives a 370 weapon for very little effort.
    that too. also one of the nazjatar world bosses drops 415 weapons and you can get 415 weapons from emissary chests too although it's kind of rare for them to pop up

also heroic stromgarde gives a piece of 430+ loot. plenty of ways to get gear fast
    Last edited by gd8; 2019-12-11 at 07:34 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    This gear actually shares appearances with BFA Season 1 Elite Gladiator set. So fresh alts might not be the only ones interested in them.

I always make the inscription trinkets the first month, are they upgraded for this tier?

This gear actually shares appearances with BFA Season 1 Elite Gladiator set. So fresh alts might not be the only ones interested in them.
    Which ones? Because all the crafted gear I'm seeing are the same appearances as you get from Arathi Highlands rare drops.

Stood in the Fire
    Which ones? Because all the crafted gear I'm seeing are the same appearances as you get from Arathi Highlands rare drops.
    Uncanny Crafted
    Season 1 Gladiator Elite
    Warfront Elite

Uncanny Crafted

Season 1 Gladiator Elite

Warfront Elite
    They aren't the same though. If you look up the sources ingame and use the source/item tags in-game it confirms they are the same as the "Tier 2" Arathi Highlands set. Learning each one will mark off those appearances.

They aren't going to add Elite sets to craftables because that will set off so much rage in the PvP community.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-01-18 at 08:46 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    They aren't the same though. If you look up the sources ingame and use the source/item tags in-game it confirms they are the same as the "Tier 2" Arathi Highlands set. Learning each one will mark off those appearances.

They aren't going to add Elite sets to craftables because that will set off so much rage in the PvP community.
    Crafted plate is Arathi, check the others.