Vulpera animations

Would've been nice to have at least some difference between male and female casting/attack animations for vulpera. I know it's using goblin skeleton, but for me animations are a big part of the game for me and to see them just use one animation for both genders feels... lazy

Congrats, you now understand why they are called allied races and not just brand new races.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Congrats, you now understand why they are called allied races and not just brand new races.
    Yeah basically this. They have some neat stuff with their racials, if I was horde I’d play one

Someone hasn't seen their sleep animations yet.

I'll take aesthetics over animation any day.

15+ Year Old Account
    I reallllllly like their flip jump though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saer View Post
    Would've been nice to have at least some difference between male and female casting/attack animations for vulpera. I know it's using goblin skeleton, but for me animations are a big part of the game for me and to see them just use one animation for both genders feels... lazy
    I'm sorry but Allied Races are sadly designed as an option of choice to fluff up the other options, they aren't developed as a complete race.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Are you planning to play both male and females? If not, then why does it matter that they share some animations?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a huge deal to me but the fact that they will just be using the goblin animations is a bit irritating. Hopefully they'll at least have different dances and other emotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Your argument would make sense if Vulpera were based on another race already in the game.

Even with Zandalari still being under "Troll" race they still received new animations.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even with Zandalari still being under "Troll" race they still received new animations.
    So did the Vulpera. Stealth, jump, dance, sleep - several animations are different, but similar to how the male Zandalari use the Night Elven skeleton, the vulpera uses the Goblin as a base.

5+ Year Old Account
    Only males. Zandalari females use the same animations than standard troll females. Yes, it's lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Your argument would make sense if Vulpera were based on another race already in the game.

Don't try to shoehorn some lore/story points into a technical discussion, it just makes you lose credibility even faster.

Vulpera got a bunch of new animations over goblins. You just don't like what they didn't change. Boohoo big time.
    Allied races are meant to be "lazy". That's why we got 8 races in one expac. This wouldn't be possible with full blown races.

But you will disregard any of this anyways and cry about your furries being shit. Oh well.

Everyone knows the only animation that matters is
    THE
    DANCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have unique /sleep and /stand animations. Good enough for me.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    So did the Vulpera. Stealth, jump, dance, sleep - several animations are different, but similar to how the male Zandalari use the Night Elven skeleton, the vulpera uses the Goblin as a base.
    Zandalari no longer use night elf animations. They now use modified troll animations.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalontas View Post
    Zandalari no longer use night elf animations. They now use modified troll animations.
    Good!

The skeleton is still a Night Elven one. Biggest clue? They don't sit like the other Trolls of Azeroth!

Blood Elves were given to the Horde for no other reason than them needing a pretty race added to their ugly faction. Consider this penance for receiving a race that your faction will never deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, only the Alliance gets the race with unique skeleton and animations
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.