Deleted

Question Portable player for spotify?

I'm looking for some sort of player or cheap smartphone for the sole purpose of being able to run spotify app on it to listen to music while in gym.

also open for headphone suggestions!

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much any android or Iphone will work with Spotify.

Who even still use the players, if you stuked in 2010 the Ipod is the best player

I would recommend Ipod. It's a really nice player that I also used in the gym while training. I know that it was some errors while connecting the Spotify account on iPod but this issue was solved in the last update. Personally, for me the Spotify is the best app ever. I have there a huge collection of music it really plays a significant role in artists music career. I have a very close friend that is new in the music industry and he says that thanks to he is able to increase the number of followers and get new fans

I would recommend Ipod. It's a really nice player that I also used in the gym while training. I know that it was some errors while connecting the Spotify account on iPod but this issue was solved in the last update. Personally, for me the Spotify is the best app ever. I have there a huge collection of music it really plays a significant role in artists music career. I have a very close friend that is new in the music industry and he says that thanks to Spotify promotion he is able to increase the number of followers and get new fans

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming your phone is gigantic so you can't just use that? Spotify should run on any cheap phone you can buy right now. Only limitations would be really ancient OS version that can't be upgraded I guess. Or you could buy iPod touch.

This thread has been necroed 5 years! Maybe a new record. Closing.