3. Green Gul'dan vs Kael'thas
    4. Green Gul'dan vs Antonidas
    5. Green Gul'dan vs Khadgar
    6. Green Gul'dan vs Jaina Proudmoore
    7. Green Gul'dan vs Ner'zhul (WCII Era)
    8. Green Gul'dan vs Thrall
    9. Red Nighthold Gul'dan vs Medivh
    10. Red Nighthold Gul'dan vs Azshara
    Last edited by BreakerofAzeroth; 2019-11-22 at 11:38 PM.

Gul'dan
    Rhonin
    Kael'thas
    Antonidas
    Khadgar
    Jaina
    Ner'zhul
    Thrall
    Medivvh
    Azshara

Gul'dan wins against Twilight Father
    Rhonin wins
    Gul'dan wins
    Gul'dan wins
    Khadgar beats him
    Jaina beats him
    Ner'zhil wins
    Gul'dan beats Thrall.
    Red Nighthold Gul'dan probably wins
    Azshara easily defeats Red Nighthold Gul'dan. In fact Azshara can probably defeat all the above if Jaina.
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2019-11-23 at 02:53 AM.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

1. Green Gul'dan wins
    2. Rhonin wins
    3. Kael'thas wins
    4. Antonidas wins
    5. Khadgar wins
    6. Green Gul'dan wins
    7. Ner'zhul (WCII Era) wins, if Ner'zhul is regarded as the events of the book "Beyond the Dark Portal"
    8. Green Gul'dan wins , warlock is always stronger than a shaman
    9. Medivh wins
    10. Azshara wins

Gul'dan
    Rhonin because of how knaak wrote him.
    Gul'dan as KJ made Kael into a mindslave which mean he sees Gul'dan more useful.
    Tough one feats like Gul'dan killing an entire village of arakoans with one spell so Gul'dan more likely.
    Tough one but ToS audio drama implied Gul'dan was stronger but Khadgars has studied him so Khadgar.
    Gul'dan thrall managed to hold of jaina empowered by focusing iriss.
    You mean the ner'zhul who had completed the ritual at the end of BtDP then ner'zhul wins before that Gul'dan as KJ even said ner'zhul spellcastinf was incridibly sloppy.
    Gul'dan.
    Hmm withou sargerases spirit in medivh it would incredibly equal as Gul'dan was empowered by Sargeras when he was red but win would go Gul'dan as when he red he was connected to sargeras who knows all of the guardianf power and skills with medivhs fighting style.
    Azshara as naga only Gul'dan who would have a chance would be the gul'dan who consumed all ToS fel powers in the audio drama before giving them back.

1. Gul'dan would clap him. Ngl...

2. This is a tough one, cause while Rhonin is OP, Gul'dan also has a ton of feats that can put him on a Guardian of Tirisfall's level of power. But also know that, in the WOTA books, Rhonin was given omnipotent power, and it required the Focusing Iris to slay him. So, in my eyes, I'd say Rhonin topples over him in the end.

3. Gul'dan. Kael'thas never created a fucking mountain of Fel energy.

4. Gul'dan. Idk what the fuck that guy's done.

5. Gul'dan and Khadgar were basically equal in both WoD and the ToS Audio Drama. However, I do think Gul'dan's Fel would overpower him in the end. Therefore, I'd say Gul'dan.

6. Listen, I love Jaina, and I think she's extremely OP. But...Gul'dan would completely demolish her. This isn't a contest here.

7. WC2 Ner'zhul? You mean the one with the Scepter of Sargeras? AKA the same artifact that was stronger when the player first got the damn thing, and it still meant nothing to Gul'dan? Yeah, Gul'dan slaps Ner'zhul with complete fucking ease.

8. Thrall wins with the Dragon Soul. Gul'dan wins otherwise.

9. Red Nighthold Gul'dan vs Medivh? A...are you serious? I literally just said that Gul'dan would give Rhonin a tough time. Yeah, no. Gul'dan beats Medivh in the span of a minute.

10. This one is extremely fucking difficult, because Azshara prior to her N'zoth empowerment was said to only be beat down by the likes of Archimonde and Sargeras (And most likely KJ, considering it's said that KJ is above Archimonde in power). But now, she's empowered by N'zoth and she's extremely fucking OP. She's far more powerful than the likes of even Jaina and maybe even Khadgar. It doesn't help that she has Titan Wards with her now at the Eternal Palace.

BUT...

Gul'dan in the Nighthold was empowered by the Eye of Aman'thul, his Legion masters, as well as Sargeras himself. With his empowerment, he literally tore a massive ass rift from reality to Argus itself.

Again, this is fucking tough. Because the both of them are likely equal in power. But, I gotta say, I have to give it to Gul'dan in the end, and that's ONLY because Gul'dan's Fel and Shadow energies might tear through Azshara's body in the end. Though, that might not work either, considering Azshara's no fool when it comes to Fel magics.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    1. Gul'dan would clap him. Ngl...

2. This is a tough one, cause while Rhonin is OP, Gul'dan also has a ton of feats that can put him on a Guardian of Tirisfall's level of power. But also know that, in the WOTA books, Rhonin was given omnipotent power, and it required the Focusing Iris to slay him. So, in my eyes, I'd say Rhonin topples over him in the end.
    What power-up was he given in WoTA that gave him even a semblance of Omnipotence? He was killed by a Focusing Iris charged Mana Bomb, that doesn't mean it required that level of power to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    9. Red Nighthold Gul'dan vs Medivh? A...are you serious? I literally just said that Gul'dan would give Rhonin a tough time. Yeah, no. Gul'dan beats Medivh in the span of a minute.
    Why would Rhonin be above Medivh at all, let alone in a different league? Medivh was one of the most powerful beings on Azeroth, even feared by Deathwing. Also, why are you responding in a way that would imply that I said something in response to something you said?

Gul'dan has a good chance of winning all of these 1v1s actually. He's favorite in nearly all of them