[PTR] Legendary Transmogrification

I have checked the PTR just now and so far, these legendary items are in the transmogrification menu.

• Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    • Shadowmourne
    • Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
    • Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
    • Thori'dal, the Star's Fury
    • Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (all 4 color variants, Green, Yellow, Blue an Red)
    • Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages and Golad, Twilight of Aspects (The cataclysm rogue daggers, if you forgot them)

But these Legendaries aren't in the transmogrification menu.

• Warglaives of Azzinoth (both weapons)
    • Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros
    • All Pandaria Legendary Cloaks
    • All temporary Tempest Keep weapons

I wonder why the Warglaives are missing. They are still considered as swords. Is it because a Demonhunter can transmogrify them since Legion or is it simply an oversight on Blizzards account? And yes, they don't show up as Demonhunter as well and i don't have the achievement were i can transmogrify them on retail. It seems to me a oversight or they still think about it.
    It would be a real downer if Blizzards disallows them and keeps them locked for Demonhunter. They are officially swords after all.

Sulfuras is a mystery to me. It looks like a oversight. There is no reason to not include it, if they already include Thunderfury. The one from Cataclysm is a updated version, but so is the hidden Thunderfury skin of Outlaw Rogues.

Same for the Pandaria Cloaks. They were unique in design and yet, they don't show up. I once again guess it's an oversight and they will be added later on.

That the Tempest Keep weapons are missing is pretty much self-explanatory. Every model exists as a rare/epic item.

I left out the Legion Legendaries because you can already transmogrificy them and all have already existing models.

I cannot wait to wear my Tiriosh and Golad daggers, I've completed 2/3 of progress, just in couple of weeks I will get them and in 8.3 I will use them as tmog and never change it unless something much cool dagger comes to game, since models are pretty shitty in game I assume nothing will come better than that. Oh forgot to mention, I will put Illusion Winter or Ragnaros coming from vinter veil event.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Pandaria cloaks (epic and legendary) are xmoggable. They've been that way for quite a while.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I just spent 100k on mats getting my Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros so it better be xmoggable in 8.3

Quote Originally Posted by Mordoax View Post
    I just spent 100k on mats getting my Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros so it better be xmoggable in 8.3
    Can confirm sulfuras is transmogable on the PTR right now. u just need a char who has the weapon, else it isnt displayed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleyanor View Post
    Can confirm sulfuras is transmogable on the PTR right now. u just need a char who has the weapon, else it isnt displayed.
    The char need to also be able to equip it

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    The Pandaria cloaks (epic and legendary) are xmoggable. They've been that way for quite a while.
    True, but you don't get the special effects.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    True, but you don't get the special effects.
    Which lets admit is the only reason to have your cloak showing is because of those effects. All my cloaks are hidden except for MoP when I had those so I could see the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Which lets admit is the only reason to have your cloak showing is because of those effects. All my cloaks are hidden except for MoP when I had those so I could see the effects.
    This is so true! As much as they fancy up the shape of cloaks once you realize they are the equivalent of a pixel thin towel draped from your neck it kills all the coolness of them. It has me so hopefull for the new cloak replacement stuff like the wrathion backpack and the kyrian halos in shadowlands ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    This is so true! As much as they fancy up the shape of cloaks once you realize they are the equivalent of a pixel thin towel draped from your neck it kills all the coolness of them. It has me so hopefull for the new cloak replacement stuff like the wrathion backpack and the kyrian halos in shadowlands ect.
    Oh yeah, some of the ones they previewed in Shadowlands look cool enough to actually use. Cloak slot should be more of a cosmetic type design slot rather than just a single sheet of cloth, but that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Oh yeah, some of the ones they previewed in Shadowlands look cool enough to actually use. Cloak slot should be more of a cosmetic type design slot rather than just a single sheet of cloth, but that's just my opinion.
    I long for the day we get actual, flowing cloaks, but that may be beyond the engine's capabilities sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 random questions regarding legendary xmogs in 8.3.

1. Are these appearances account wide for any class who can equip that weapon type? If I got Dragonwrath on my Mage for example, could I xmog it on my Warlock?

2. Can I acquire the appearance of Thori'dal (Bow) on a Warrior or Rogue and have it on my Hunter main? I'm clearing Sunwell each week on my Hunter, but it would go much faster if I could use my 2 Rogues and 2 Warrior alts to farm it as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    2 random questions regarding legendary xmogs in 8.3.

1. Are these appearances account wide for any class who can equip that weapon type? If I got Dragonwrath on my Mage for example, could I xmog it on my Warlock?

2. Can I acquire the appearance of Thori'dal (Bow) on a Warrior or Rogue and have it on my Hunter main? I'm clearing Sunwell each week on my Hunter, but it would go much faster if I could use my 2 Rogues and 2 Warrior alts to farm it as well.
    Yes to both

#TEAMGIRAFFE