View Poll Results: Clicky clicky

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative

    35 37.63%
  • Labour

    35 37.63%
  • SNP

    5 5.38%
  • Liberal Democrat

    7 7.53%
  • DUP

    0 0%
  • Sinn Fein

    1 1.08%
  • Plaid Cymru

    1 1.08%
  • Green

    1 1.08%
  • Independent

    1 1.08%
  • Spoil vote

    2 2.15%
  • Abstain

    2 2.15%
  • Other

    3 3.23%
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
20
60
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Why the fuck is antisemitism the topic of choice in this thread instead of the recently leaked documents that Boris and the Tories want to sell off the NHS to the USA...

    Do you guys want american healthcare? Paying 100000 pounds for a medical emergency?

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I know, like most, you dip into the Brexit thread sporadically, but surely by now you've gotten over the fact that he won't be banned, he's been doing it for fucking ages by now. If you don't want to talk to him, fine don't post, but constantly bringing up this "oooh you got banned" like it's relevant to the topic is banal.
    Is it you?

    You're defended him in the other thread.

    Also it's pertinent to keep bringing it up, so people arn't fooled. People with soc accounts are instantly dissmisable by most. And he's track record on hate speech makes it even more important.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Why the fuck is antisemitism the topic of choice in this thread instead of the recently leaked documents that Boris and the Tories want to sell off the NHS to the USA...

    Do you guys want american healthcare? Paying 100000 pounds for a medical emergency?
    Because all we have atm is corbyns word on it, and little other commentary except, this is just the USA stating what they want and little else.

    Untill some one's full pulled apart those 450 pages and found some commitment from the torys or agreement with the USA it's smoke without a fire.

    The fact the USA want in on the NHS isn't new or surprising news. I think trump even had a tweet about it once.

    Also I think most people know you wouldn't get out of 10 downing Street alive if you privatised the NHS. Bojo is an ideot but he's not suicidal.

    Also he had a terrible interview about it yesterday.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 04:29 PM.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Latest analysis of the polling done by MMOC-Elects.

    Conservative 10
    Labour (0.4x10) 4
    Total Leavers 14

    Labour (0.6x10) 6
    Lib Dems 2
    Total Remainers 8


    Great poll by LeGin. Glad you are with me here on Brexit in the majority, I knew all along I was amongst kindred spirits. Now let's deliver on the will of MMOC and get brexit done.

    I love you guys!
    Although I appreciate your efforts to split the Labour vote fairly, I'd guess you'd probably find that most of the Labour votes here were from Remainers, but ho hum.

    Do we actually have any Labour Leavers here?

    Anyway -

    A majority Labour government means a second ref. I accept, this is looking unlikely at the moment. However, a Conservative majority is also far from certain. Now, if the Tories had a 20 point lead then, yes, but they don't. Tactical voting in marginal seats / two weeks left for BJ to accidentally kill a young baby by dropping it etc. The whole thing's way too close to predict. I'd suggest what is more likely is another hung parliament. Now, won't that be fun!

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantisara View Post
    OK, you are just making random shit up now. I can do that too.

    So are you refusing to deny you are a paedophile Monster Hunter?

    Difference is, you posted anti-semtic statements. So my accusations have a base.

    Yours are just the salty words of some one who got caught out being a POS.

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Is it you?

    You're defended him in the other thread.

    Also it's pertinent to keep bringing it up, so people arn't fooled. People with soc accounts are instantly dissmisable by most. And he's track record on hate speech makes it even more important.
    I just find peoples mewlings (and it isn't just yours) about "oh oh you got banned therefore I've got a lucky get out of actually answering what you're saying" to be pathetic, that's all. Try and be better than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Seriously guys, this forum would be a better place if everyone just stopped acknowledging Zenkai. It's just demeaning to everyone.

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Although I appreciate your efforts to split the Labour vote fairly, I'd guess you'd probably find that most of the Labour votes here were from Remainers, but ho hum.

    Do we actually have any Labour Leavers here?

    Anyway -

    A majority Labour government means a second ref. I accept, this is looking unlikely at the moment. However, a Conservative majority is also far from certain. Now, if the Tories had a 20 point lead then, yes, but they don't. Tactical voting in marginal seats / two weeks left for BJ to accidentally kill a young baby by dropping it etc. The whole thing's way too close to predict. I'd suggest what is more likely is another hung parliament. Now, won't that be fun!
    Hung parliament with a Labour/libdem/snp collation untill a 2nd ref is called and Nationalisation and 90% of labour's manaifesto is taken off the table.

    That's my hope.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I just find peoples mewlings (and it isn't just yours) about "oh oh you got banned therefore I've got a lucky get out of actually answering what you're saying" to be pathetic, that's all. Try and be better than that.
    Being so infantile you need to make a soc account because you can't stand other people sharing opinions when you can't, is already about as pathetic as you can go in internet subculture, as such there is no mandate on those who interact with them to do so on any higher terms.

    Also I've answered and refuted him. Haven't treated him with any respect as such people don't deserve any, but I hae answered him. He didn't like those answeres, then he played into some anti-semetic conspiracy theory that the Labour scandel is a Zionist plot, and lost what little good will he had, and has now spent 2 accounts and several pages trying to worm his way out of it.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 04:49 PM.

  7. #187
    The Insane Jessicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Why the fuck is antisemitism the topic of choice in this thread instead of the recently leaked documents that Boris and the Tories want to sell off the NHS to the USA...

    Do you guys want american healthcare? Paying 100000 pounds for a medical emergency?
    I’ve been trying to discuss it, but Monster Hunter here is denying they’re real when literally no one else is.

    The government themselves are pulling a “we haven’t agreed anything” argument when these papers literally discuss, under the direction of government, what’s up for sale.

    I mean, if you genuinely weren’t putting this on the table, you wouldn’t countenance 6-7 meeting literally discussing it, then try to hide it.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Being so infantile you need to make a soc account because you can't stand other people sharing opinions when you can't, is already about as pathetic as you can go in internet subculture, as such there is no mandate on those who interact with them to do so on any higher terms.
    oh oh you got banned therefore I've got a lucky get out of actually answering what you're saying
    Fair enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Seriously guys, this forum would be a better place if everyone just stopped acknowledging Zenkai. It's just demeaning to everyone.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantisara View Post
    <so much delicious salt>
    Haha.

    Well at least you have basicly admitted your Anti-semite if this is your only defence now.

    If any one want to see what this racist POS said look a few pages back from one of his other accounts.

  10. #190
    Couldnt be bothered to type it myself but this is slightly promising.

    The National Education Union - the merged NUT and ATL teachers’ unions - has released polling it commissioned of 1,000 voters with school-aged children in England, showing that 38% of parents plan to back Labour, compared with 33% for the Conservatives, 11% for Lib Dems, 9% for the Brexit party, and 4% for the Green party (excluding don’t knows).

    The polling breakdown showed a sharp division by age: 41% of those aged 18-34 backed Labour but just 27% of those aged 35-54. While only 15% of the younger group would vote Tory, support doubled to 30% among the older group.

    The polling was carried out by Deltapoll last week as the parties unveiled their manifestos and education pledges. The NHS was named as an important election issue by 55% while education was mentioned by 28%, close to the 29% who named Brexit as a key issue. Some 54% of parents agreed funding for their local schools was insufficient.

    "Mary Bousted, the NEU’s joint general secretary, said:

    This election is about much more than Brexit, as demonstrated by this poll of parents. Education is cutting through, with parents now ranking it almost as important as Brexit."

    The poll showed one surprising result: Labour was the most popular party among parents with children at private schools, despite its manifesto policy of adding VAT to school fees. Some 42% backed Labour while 30% backed the Tories, although the poll appears to significantly over-represent the proportion of parents with children at private schools.

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    That 2 now?

    And I think there's a 3rd that did an apology unless he's one of the two suspended.

  12. #192
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Couldnt be bothered to type it myself but this is slightly promising.
    I raise your 1000 narrowly selected voter poll by 40x.

    Best for Britain, an anti democratic remain organisation, with a poll sample size of almost 40,000 say:-

    Without tactical voting, Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Greens and Plaid Cymru would hold a combined 265 seats. This scenario would see the Conservative Party win up to 366 seats and a majority in Parliament, having been boosted by roughly three quarters (73.4%) of Brexit Party voters who no longer have a Brexit Party candidate in their seat.
    https://www.bestforbritain.org/new_t...ed_mrp_polling

    Good news to the majority of brexiteers here.

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I’ve been trying to discuss it, but Monster Hunter here is denying they’re real when literally no one else is.

    The government themselves are pulling a “we haven’t agreed anything” argument when these papers literally discuss, under the direction of government, what’s up for sale.

    I mean, if you genuinely weren’t putting this on the table, you wouldn’t countenance 6-7 meeting literally discussing it, then try to hide it.
    I didn't deny it was real.

    I was doubting.

    There a big difference alot of you people need to learn.

    Not taking corbyns word for it and waiting for expert opinion is not the same as saying its categorically false, saying it could be fake isn't the same as saying it is fake.

    Stop being so pig headed and rember an awful lot of people see corbyn as just as bad as bojo when it comes to the truth.

    I even said a few pages back this is why talking to you is like pulling teeth because you take any doubt as opposition.

  14. #194
    Could be interesting

    'At 10pm tonight we have the next best thing to the exit poll - the YouGov big sample MRP projection that before GE17 was the first real indicator the Tories were going to lose seats'

    https://twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/stat...29705810907138

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Why the fuck is antisemitism the topic of choice in this thread instead of the recently leaked documents that Boris and the Tories want to sell off the NHS to the USA...

    Do you guys want american healthcare? Paying 100000 pounds for a medical emergency?
    Probably because the actual documents don't say that.

  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    I didn't deny it was real.

    I was doubting.

    There a big difference alot of you people need to learn.

    Not taking corbyns word for it and waiting for expert opinion is not the same as saying its categorically false, saying it could be fake isn't the same as saying it is fake.

    Stop being so pig headed and rember an awful lot of people see corbyn as just as bad as bojo when it comes to the truth.

    I even said a few pages back this is why talking to you is like pulling teeth because you take any doubt as opposition.
    At the same time I'm left wondering why anyone would make a fuzz about "anti-semitism" though on a thread like this.

    Is "antisemitism" really relevant to UK politics of 2019 ?

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    At the same time I'm left wondering why anyone would make a fuzz about "anti-semitism" though on a thread like this.

    Is "antisemitism" really relevant to UK politics of 2019 ?
    At the moment yes.

    Because it cuts at the core of the nature of the labour party.

    If memebers of the Democrats in the US had been expelled for making racist remarks, if the Dems leader had questionable history on racism, would it not be purtinant?

    Corbyns actions over anti sematism are just as purtinant as trumps both sides dogwhistle.

    What would you say to some one who said trumps grab them by the pussy remark wasn't important to the election?

  17. #197
    Apparently racism is not something we should be concerned about?!? Wow!

  18. #198
    The Unstoppable Force CommunismWillWin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Russia that is very communist, da.
    Posts
    24,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Apparently racism is not something we should be concerned about?!? Wow!
    It does not work when you make false claims about it, sorry bud.
    Conservatism and its off-shoots are the most rotten idealogies to ever exist in human history.
    Anarcho-communism =/ Stalinism.
    FULLY AUTOMATED GAY LUXURY SPACE COMMUNISM

  19. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Apparently racism is not something we should be concerned about?!? Wow!
    It comes across as quite 'fake' to me to pretend like anyone in the UK is worried or lies awake at night worrying about someone saying something mean about the government of Israel.

    I doubt it would even reach the top 20 of most important topics within UK politics.

    Compared to everything else going on, it seems like the most pointless excuse ever right now to even bring up the subject.

  20. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    It comes across as quite 'fake' to me to pretend like anyone in the UK is worried or lies awake at night worrying about someone saying something mean about the government of Israel.

    I doubt it would even reach the top 20 of most important topics within UK politics.

    Compared to everything else going on, it seems like the most pointless excuse ever right now to even bring up the subject.
    Would you be so keen to excuse and defend racism if what aimed at another minority other than the Jewish people?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •