Poll: Clicky clicky

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Watch how everyone will say "We have to be nice to those that fucked up the country."

Fuck that, let the nation burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    England is really, really, really intent on trying to cause the UK to implode, huh?

Ah well. Let's see how long before the next Scotland referendum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

McDonnell and Gardiner looking shell shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    One issue, just one: Brexit

We will now leave the EU. There will be no second ref.

I thought you were a Remainer? No?
    And? Brexit is not the only issue facing the country. Look I'm not going to get into the short comings of Lab and their policies as I can't be bothered dealing with the muppets it attracts.

We will. What would a 2nd ref. prove? I see little to suggest that it would settle the matter once and for all or end the divisions in the country.

I am and we have been badly let down as far as representing those that want to remain goes. But the reality is that the ref. took place three and half years ago and - for better or worse - it is time to move on.

Well, this is terrible for the country, but it leaves Boris nowhere to hide now. He will be totally in control of Brexit, exactly what form it takes, and exactly what happens after he carries it out. All of the damage, all of the failure, with be his and the Tories alone. When that shit hits the fan, and all the people that have been pushing for it realise that it won't solve any of the problems we have (and will make many of them worse) there are going to be a lot of people with buyers regret. To those people I have a simple message; fuck you. Everything that happens over the next 5 years will be your fault, and you can't say we didn't warn you.

All those people that haven't been kicked enough by the Tories, apparently. They are now laying down on the floor and begging to be kicked some more. Fucking idiots the lot of them.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    if the exit poll is correct it will be labours worst result since before ww2, worst since 1935, worse than foot, corbyn has to go, the far left cant win elections and in the mean time till labour comes back to the liberal center-left that can win were stuck with tory's.
    Glad to see you’re happy. 5 years of a far fight Tory government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How do you read that post as MH being happy?
    He wants the national Overton window to swing right. It’s where he wants Labour, he’ll be wetting himself over a full on fash Tory party.

He bitches on endlessly about Labour going far left but never mentioned once about how far right the Tories are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    And? Brexit is not the only issue facing the country. Look I'm not going to get into the short comings of Lab and their policies as I can't be bothered dealing with the muppets it attracts.

We will. What would a 2nd ref. prove? I see little to suggest that it would settle the matter once and for all or end the divisions in the country.

I am and we have been badly let down as far as representing those that want to remain goes. But the reality is that the ref. took place three and half years ago and - for better or worse - it is time to move on.
    Ahh, so, you're in favour of leaving. OK, makes a lot of sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Well, this is terrible for the country, but it leaves Boris nowhere to hide now. He will be totally in control of Brexit, exactly what form it takes, and exactly what happens after he carries it out. All of the damage, all of the failure, with be his and the Tories alone. When that shit hits the fan, and all the people that have been pushing for it realise that it won't solve any of the problems we have (and will make many of them worse) there are going to be a lot of people with buyers regret. To those people I have a simple message; fuck you. Everything that happens over the next 5 years will be your fault, and you can't say we didn't warn you.

All those people that haven't been kicked enough by the Tories, apparently. They are now laying down on the floor and begging to be kicked some more. Fucking idiots the lot of them.
    Make that 10 years. Some changes will take a while. And you need one economy cycle to see it all.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Glad to see you’re happy. 5 years of a far fight Tory government.
    Ofc im not happy, but you all took my warnings as support for the opposition. You all sat there and supported that unelectable corpse God kept up the charade that he stood half a chance and exactly what I predicted looks like it's comming to pass.

And had the nerve to call me an ideot.

Your policy's don't matter a fucking damn when your not winning elections.

Ahh, so, you're in favour of leaving. OK, makes a lot of sense now.
    Really??? Seriously??? But if that's what you want to believe... good night Nigel

Really??? Seriously??? But if that's what you want to believe... good night Nigel
    You defend the fucking tories far too much. If you are pro remain it is never surrender, make sure it never gets done no matter what. Fucking hell this whole "Be nice to the scum." is getting tiresome. Every Brexit supporter is dribbles on crack and need to be purged from the country.

Because there so up there own arses they think the guy that's been trying to get them to take electable policy's to oust the torys is the enemy.

Now there looking down the barrel of the worst defeat since 1935 and they need some one to be angry too.

Oh boy BoJo just tweeted

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Watch how everyone will say "We have to be nice to those that fucked up the country."

Fuck that, let the nation burn.
    It's far more nuanced than that. Most people outside of the social media bubble are pretty much in the middle of the political spectrum. Labour needed to acknowledge that and they would have easily won, I reckon.

Yes. Seriously.

The referendum was flawed. You know it, I know it.

By manipulating our broken democratic system, BJ has forced this through.

That you don't feel strongly about this speaks volumes.

Dribbles has won.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    You defend the fucking tories far too much. If you are pro remain it is never surrender, make sure it never gets done no matter what. Fucking hell this whole "Be nice to the scum." is getting tiresome. Every Brexit supporter is dribbles on crack and need to be purged from the country.
    Grow up. Not agreeing with your lies or believing that people that have a different opinion need purging (seriously you need to have a word with yourself) is not defending the Tories.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Oh boy BoJo just tweeted
    Politicans should be banned from twitter >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Dribbles would only win if the UK flourishes after Brexit. We are some way off from that happening . . .
    A fair few supposed trade deals short.

Yes. Seriously.

The referendum was flawed. You know it, I know it.

By manipulating our broken democratic system, BJ has forced this through.

That you don't feel strongly about this speaks volumes.

Dribbles has won.
    Yes! It was! But it happened! We've had nearly four years of this and nothing has changed.

If the exit polls are correct the Cons got 58% of the vote.

I'm sorry... how do you know how I feel? Do I need to rage at people or threaten to smash things up to be considered to have a strong opinion???

Yes, he has.
    Last edited by Pann; 2019-12-12 at 10:52 PM.

The Momentum/Corbynite mindset is very much "if you're not 100% with us you're 100% against us".