Poll: Clicky clicky

Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Latest analysis of the polling done by MMOC-Elects.

Conservative 10
    Labour (0.4x10) 4
    Total Leavers 14

Labour (0.6x10) 6
    Lib Dems 2
    Total Remainers 8

Great poll by LeGin. Glad you are with me here on Brexit in the majority, I knew all along I was amongst kindred spirits. Now let's deliver on the will of MMOC and get brexit done.

I love you guys!
    Polls fucked. The guy that keeps making soc accounts can keep voting more than once so the data is questionable.

Looks like Boris chickened out from an interview with Andrew Neil. I might be wrong on this but it is a bit suspicious.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Looks like Boris chickened out from an interview with Andrew Neil. I might be wrong on this but it is a bit suspicious.
    Considering how bad Andrew Niel raped corbyn, bojo probly needs the extra time to lube up for his own shafting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    I didn't cite the article, also haven't had chance to read it said I would when I get home. only said it wouldn't suppose me if it was politicians "misrepresenting" something. which shouldn't surprise any one in this day and age.

until I read the pages tonight I can only go on commentators like BBC's Norma smith who summarises them as "but while these documents do tell us what the US wants - i.e full market access, longer patents for drugs, and looser drug controls - they don't really tell us what the UK officials are prepared to give"
    No one really engaging at all with it because no one can read it, there not even claiming its true on the BBC only the corbyn claims it is and has it, its one of the few times I've seen the BBC be very careful to say this is corbyns alligation.
    This is the kind of double speak Rees Mogg could be proud of.

It's a reverse of the "just following orders" defence. Literally, "we're just giving instruction and direction".

I was looking forward to Johnson being taken apart by Neil... damn! But I was wondering when Johnson would a produce a letter from his Mum excusing him...

Although given the job Neil did on both Sturgeon and Corbyn and these comments (https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/sta...43772604370945) from Parvez Akhtar it is not at all surprising that Johnson would seek to avoid exposing himself to the same and I daren't say that the fallout from not attending will be less than that of Johnson putting his foot in his mouth with Neil.

Wow! That twitter feed is something to behold! There are some proper mentalists!
    Last edited by Pann; 2019-11-27 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I was looking forward to Johnson being taken apart by Neil... damn! But I was wondering when Johnson would a produce a letter from his Mum excusing him...

Although given the job Neil did on both Sturgeon and Corbyn and these comments (https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/sta...43772604370945) from Parvez Akhtar it is not at all surprising that Johnson would seek to avoid exposing himself to the same and I daren't say that the fallout from not attending will be less than that of Johnson putting his foot in his mouth with Neil.
    The difference is you won't see that published anywhere to become a story for Neil to ask questions about it in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...box=1574869720

There goes another Tory candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    This is the kind of double speak Rees Mogg could be proud of.

It's a reverse of the "just following orders" defence. Literally, "we're just giving instruction and direction".
    What are you even on about?

Can you not grasp the basic principle of we don't trust his word so need to read it for our selves.

It's a very stright forward thing.

Or can you not comprehend people not trusting a stuffy old white soviet relics word on something that directly gives him and advantage?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fantisara View Post
    You stated that the word Zionist was anti-semtic. It isn't. This is a pathetic attempt to change the subject.
    Whats pathetic is how you are trying to side step how you have been shown to be anti-semetic.

Anti-semites are pathetic
    People who make soc accounts are pathetic
    Guess that makes you doubly pathetic.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 04:08 PM.

People who make soc accounts are pathetic.
    I know, like most, you dip into the Brexit thread sporadically, but surely by now you've gotten over the fact that he won't be banned, he's been doing it for fucking ages by now. If you don't want to talk to him, fine don't post, but constantly bringing up this "oooh you got banned" like it's relevant to the topic is banal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I know, like most, you dip into the Brexit thread sporadically, but surely by now you've gotten over the fact that he won't be banned, he's been doing it for fucking ages by now. If you don't want to talk to him, fine don't post, but constantly bringing up this "oooh you got banned" like it's relevant to the topic is banal.
    Is it you?

You're defended him in the other thread.

Also it's pertinent to keep bringing it up, so people arn't fooled. People with soc accounts are instantly dissmisable by most. And he's track record on hate speech makes it even more important.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Why the fuck is antisemitism the topic of choice in this thread instead of the recently leaked documents that Boris and the Tories want to sell off the NHS to the USA...

Do you guys want american healthcare? Paying 100000 pounds for a medical emergency?
    Because all we have atm is corbyns word on it, and little other commentary except, this is just the USA stating what they want and little else.

Untill some one's full pulled apart those 450 pages and found some commitment from the torys or agreement with the USA it's smoke without a fire.

The fact the USA want in on the NHS isn't new or surprising news. I think trump even had a tweet about it once.

Also I think most people know you wouldn't get out of 10 downing Street alive if you privatised the NHS. Bojo is an ideot but he's not suicidal.

Also he had a terrible interview about it yesterday.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Latest analysis of the polling done by MMOC-Elects.

Conservative 10
    Labour (0.4x10) 4
    Total Leavers 14

Labour (0.6x10) 6
    Lib Dems 2
    Total Remainers 8

Great poll by LeGin. Glad you are with me here on Brexit in the majority, I knew all along I was amongst kindred spirits. Now let's deliver on the will of MMOC and get brexit done.

I love you guys!
    Although I appreciate your efforts to split the Labour vote fairly, I'd guess you'd probably find that most of the Labour votes here were from Remainers, but ho hum.

Do we actually have any Labour Leavers here?

Anyway -

A majority Labour government means a second ref. I accept, this is looking unlikely at the moment. However, a Conservative majority is also far from certain. Now, if the Tories had a 20 point lead then, yes, but they don't. Tactical voting in marginal seats / two weeks left for BJ to accidentally kill a young baby by dropping it etc. The whole thing's way too close to predict. I'd suggest what is more likely is another hung parliament. Now, won't that be fun!

OK, you are just making random shit up now. I can do that too.

So are you refusing to deny you are a paedophile Monster Hunter?

Difference is, you posted anti-semtic statements. So my accusations have a base.

Yours are just the salty words of some one who got caught out being a POS.

Is it you?

You're defended him in the other thread.

Also it's pertinent to keep bringing it up, so people arn't fooled. People with soc accounts are instantly dissmisable by most. And he's track record on hate speech makes it even more important.
    I just find peoples mewlings (and it isn't just yours) about "oh oh you got banned therefore I've got a lucky get out of actually answering what you're saying" to be pathetic, that's all. Try and be better than that.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Although I appreciate your efforts to split the Labour vote fairly, I'd guess you'd probably find that most of the Labour votes here were from Remainers, but ho hum.

Do we actually have any Labour Leavers here?

Anyway -

A majority Labour government means a second ref. I accept, this is looking unlikely at the moment. However, a Conservative majority is also far from certain. Now, if the Tories had a 20 point lead then, yes, but they don't. Tactical voting in marginal seats / two weeks left for BJ to accidentally kill a young baby by dropping it etc. The whole thing's way too close to predict. I'd suggest what is more likely is another hung parliament. Now, won't that be fun!
    Hung parliament with a Labour/libdem/snp collation untill a 2nd ref is called and Nationalisation and 90% of labour's manaifesto is taken off the table.

That's my hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I just find peoples mewlings (and it isn't just yours) about "oh oh you got banned therefore I've got a lucky get out of actually answering what you're saying" to be pathetic, that's all. Try and be better than that.
    Being so infantile you need to make a soc account because you can't stand other people sharing opinions when you can't, is already about as pathetic as you can go in internet subculture, as such there is no mandate on those who interact with them to do so on any higher terms.

Also I've answered and refuted him. Haven't treated him with any respect as such people don't deserve any, but I hae answered him. He didn't like those answeres, then he played into some anti-semetic conspiracy theory that the Labour scandel is a Zionist plot, and lost what little good will he had, and has now spent 2 accounts and several pages trying to worm his way out of it.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 04:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Why the fuck is antisemitism the topic of choice in this thread instead of the recently leaked documents that Boris and the Tories want to sell off the NHS to the USA...

Do you guys want american healthcare? Paying 100000 pounds for a medical emergency?
    I’ve been trying to discuss it, but Monster Hunter here is denying they’re real when literally no one else is.

The government themselves are pulling a “we haven’t agreed anything” argument when these papers literally discuss, under the direction of government, what’s up for sale.

I mean, if you genuinely weren’t putting this on the table, you wouldn’t countenance 6-7 meeting literally discussing it, then try to hide it.

Being so infantile you need to make a soc account because you can't stand other people sharing opinions when you can't, is already about as pathetic as you can go in internet subculture, as such there is no mandate on those who interact with them to do so on any higher terms.
    oh oh you got banned therefore I've got a lucky get out of actually answering what you're saying
    Fair enough.

<so much delicious salt>
    Haha.

Well at least you have basicly admitted your Anti-semite if this is your only defence now.

If any one want to see what this racist POS said look a few pages back from one of his other accounts.

Couldnt be bothered to type it myself but this is slightly promising.

The National Education Union - the merged NUT and ATL teachers’ unions - has released polling it commissioned of 1,000 voters with school-aged children in England, showing that 38% of parents plan to back Labour, compared with 33% for the Conservatives, 11% for Lib Dems, 9% for the Brexit party, and 4% for the Green party (excluding don’t knows).

The polling breakdown showed a sharp division by age: 41% of those aged 18-34 backed Labour but just 27% of those aged 35-54. While only 15% of the younger group would vote Tory, support doubled to 30% among the older group.

The polling was carried out by Deltapoll last week as the parties unveiled their manifestos and education pledges. The NHS was named as an important election issue by 55% while education was mentioned by 28%, close to the 29% who named Brexit as a key issue. Some 54% of parents agreed funding for their local schools was insufficient.

"Mary Bousted, the NEU’s joint general secretary, said:

This election is about much more than Brexit, as demonstrated by this poll of parents. Education is cutting through, with parents now ranking it almost as important as Brexit."

The poll showed one surprising result: Labour was the most popular party among parents with children at private schools, despite its manifesto policy of adding VAT to school fees. Some 42% backed Labour while 30% backed the Tories, although the poll appears to significantly over-represent the proportion of parents with children at private schools.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    That 2 now?

And I think there's a 3rd that did an apology unless he's one of the two suspended.