Poll: Clicky clicky

Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    There won't be any lube, the funding for it was cut.
    use the working class lube.

you can do an awful lot with cold chip fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibblewink View Post
    Some EU officials have said a trade deal of sorts in that time frame is possible providing the UK takes a stock deal with no special considerations. So impossible with the current UK leadership.
    It's also impossible, because the first couple conditions of the EU to be put on the table are... *drumroll* a resolution to the Irish question, 39bn € and EU citizens in the UK. Now, where have I heard those points before...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    use the working class lube.

you can do an awful lot with cold chip fat.
    Or spit .

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hopefully the exit poll is correct.

Or spit .
    cant spit when your dehydrated due to water being rationed.

Man the SNP knocked off LibDeb leader Jo Swinson. Ouch. SNP looks to take 55 of 59 seats in Scotland. Labour's really gotten wiped out up there. Good for the SNP. Good for Scotland.

As for Labour, will Corbyn display the tinniest bit of honor and resign as leader? Or will the Corbynista cult circle the Wagons yet again?

To put it plainly, With Tories on track for a majority of 86 for the next five years (through 2024!), the leader of the opposition has completely failed in his duties and should be replaced.

And Boris Johnson... it's incredible how that man wins. But then again, he has a foil he might as well have grown in a lab in the form of Red Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's also impossible, because the first couple conditions of the EU to be put on the table are... *drumroll* a resolution to the Irish question, 39bn € and EU citizens in the UK. Now, where have I heard those points before...
    i don't like the wording of that haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Man the SNP knocked off LibDeb leader Jo Swinson. Ouch. SNP looks to take 55 of 59 seats in Scotland. Labour's really gotten wiped out up there. Good for the SNP. Good for Scotland.

As for Labour, will Corbyn display the tinniest bit of honor and resign as leader? Or will the Corbynista cult circle the Wagons yet again?

To put it plainly, With Tories on track for a majority of 86 for the next five years (through 2024!), the leader of the opposition has completely failed in his duties and should be replaced.

And Boris Johnson... it's incredible how that man wins. But then again, he has a foil he might as well have grown in a lab in the form of Red Jeremy.
    Question: If the UK ceases to exist as a result of Scotland leaving the union does that mean England forfeits that permanent security council seat or does there have to be a resolution of some sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

labour got wiped out up there many years ago. its been SNP / Lib Dem land for a few GE's now. and being honest its why Labour will always be in a uphill struggle without those 50 ish seats they used to always rely on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Question: If the UK ceases to exist as a result of Scotland leaving the union does that mean England forfeits that permanent security council seat or does there have to be a resolution of some sort.
    Uk would still exhist. just like when southern irleland left. to fully dissolve it would need to lose wales and NI.

we could really do with loosing that seat though. i feel like we would get involved in less wars if we didnt feel obligated to try and be peace keepers.

10+ Year Old Account
    England splits into its pre 1300 counties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    England splits into its pre 1300 counties.
    We'll see which one holds out on rejoining the EU the longest, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll see which one holds out on rejoining the EU the longest, lol.
    Lancashire would rejoin over night, Yorkshire would never go back.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done for the night. Listening to these BBC presenters fawning over Boris is making sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it too late to move to Europe?
    It's never too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Lancashire would rejoin over night, Yorkshire would never go back.
    But if Lancashire said no would Yorkshire say yes because you know those two pick the opposites just to spite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Yes! It was! But it happened! We've had nearly four years of this and nothing has changed.

If the exit polls are correct the Cons got 58% of the vote.

I'm sorry... how do you know how I feel? Do I need to rage at people or threaten to smash things up to be considered to have a strong opinion???

Yes, he has.
    I thought the 58% of the vote was in one labour heartland constituency when they showed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    i don't like the wording of that haha.
    Hey, as people here have told me, I have no right to an opinion about domestic UK matters, because apparently that is way too complicated for our tiny continental brains. Do with it what you want, I'm gonna grab me some popcorn and enjoy the daily car blowup in London, our next new exciting reality TV show... I have zero pity for the British at this point. This election shows, they actually want it. Why even bother with a second referendum. Just GTFO the EU and start beating each other up so we can be entertained for the money it's going to cost us.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I swear this forum is opposite land. This whole youthquake twitter thing was all bullshit obviously.

7+ Year Old Account
    So is this one of the largest, if not largest majorities for any party since WW2?

Boris has a a charisma that wins him a good number of voters and is intelligent as well. He's basically Trump if Trump knew how the fuck to govern.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

The people have spoken once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I thought the 58% of the vote was in one labour heartland constituency when they showed it.
    You could right - I just saw a graph on the telly that said that the Cons got 58% of the vote.

I like how those nutcases in the Labour party are defending Corbyn... it's hilarious how they're spinning this into a "This isn't Corbyn's fault" story.