Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    You may get a couple extra optional voice lines, the same way npcs do now and again, but that's about it. If you think you're going to get an option to actually side against the horde with Sylvanas, not going to happen.
    We got an option to side against the Horde with Saurfang. Why can't we get one now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    There is no storyline for Sylvanas loyalists, she's just using you like everyone else. If her end goal is to rid all souls on Azeroth from the prison of life, do you really think you will be the one exception?
    Does this make any difference?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

The loyalist storyline ended in 8.2. She said thanks for your help and moved on. You were USED because that's what Sylvanas does to people... you thought she cared about you? You getting butthurt is now a part of canon.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    We got an option to side against the Horde with Saurfang. Why can't we get one now?

- - - Updated - - -

Does this make any difference?
    You didn't 'really' get a choice. You had a story laid out where the horde player would once again aid the rebellion side and you had a tacked on option to supposedly side with Sylvanas and yet this option to side with her lead only to you doing what the rebels wanted you to do anyway and then Sylvanas ran away. There wasn't ever a 'real' choice here. Whether you realized it or not you were always with the side that was going to stay horde. Saurfant and his allies stayed horde. (Or rather, he would have if he hadn't died.) Sylvanas ran away without caring about the horde.

They can give you the illusion of choice in a horde civil war story because they can still string you along the same linear path. actually giving you the chance to side with sylvanas for real in a way that's more than lip service to the idea of it? That's way outside of the scope of what they can and will do.

Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    The loyalist storyline ended in 8.2. She said thanks for your help and moved on. You were USED because that's what Sylvanas does to people... you thought she cared about you? You getting butthurt is now a part of canon.
    I believe this should be the themesong for every Sylvanas loyalist out there (apologies for quality, it's the only movie version out there I can find ATM):

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I’m looking through the spoilers for 8.3 and I’m not seeing any datamined information that shows Sylvanas loyalists leaving the Horde and following her.

Is this some kind of mistake? You’re telling me I have to listen to Thrall and Baine?

Could someone please confirm this? There has been separate storylines for those loyal and I have no clue why they would end that now.

edit: nvm guys my question was answered ↓↓↓
    I want to be Tyrande Loyalist too. F... Anduin.

Dude come on. Stop complaining for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Alas, we can't be like Gul'dan and side with literal doom to gain more power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonDruid View Post
    I want to be Tyrande Loyalist too. F... Anduin.

Dude come on. Stop complaining for nothing
    Let's complain. Blizzard should realise that not everyone likes eternal two factions. They better gave us option to side with Tyrande and Sylvanas.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Why..would they allow your sylvanas scum a storyline.

Giving any player who supports sylvanas anything at this point is a meme.

In fact. Every player who did that storyline should have half their gear and gold taken away. They clearly mske poor life choices.
    I didn't take Sylvanas side, simply because I click shit without reading, but I often take the "wrong" options in game just to see what happens since the good option is always predictable and boring. It doesn't mean I (or other people) make bad life choices because of video game choices. I think it sucks for people who wanted to see this they just get nothing, this entire crap was literally for nothing.

Even from the perspective of people who were against Sylvanas it would have been cool to have an event where everyone who took ehr side becomes hostile to everyone else, in their own little "faction" for like a few weeks or something.

Are we still talking about Sylvanas? I am sure you describe Baine.

I wanted her to die before BfA. I want the same now.

- - - Updated - - -

If this will destroy the Alliance, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

I am proud of Teldrassil and Theramore. I would build second Path of Glory.
    Would you be okay with it too if the Alliance wiped out the Horde?
    It pretty much has all the reason to want to do that at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    I didn't take Sylvanas side, simply because I click shit without reading, but I often take the "wrong" options in game just to see what happens since the good option is always predictable and boring. It doesn't mean I (or other people) make bad life choices because of video game choices. I think it sucks for people who wanted to see this they just get nothing, this entire crap was literally for nothing.

Even from the perspective of people who were against Sylvanas it would have been cool to have an event where everyone who took ehr side becomes hostile to everyone else, in their own little "faction" for like a few weeks or something.
    I would love to gank Sylvanas fanboys until they cried their edge away.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Would you be okay with it too if the Alliance wiped out the Horde?
    It pretty much has all the reason to want to do that at this point.
    They already did it. Now Horde is their vassal.

By now I imagine the only thing Blizzard can do to make clear that it is bad idea to follow Sylvanas is to literally make her kill the loyalists, eat their souls and permanently delete the characters and accounts.

NOTHING else seems to work. She can tell you to your face that she doesn't care, she can be seen plotting your very demise with Azshara, it simply has no effect, people are so completely mind controled by her that facts no longer matter at all. She is a genocidal zombie that now plans omnicide and people keep cheering for her.
    Frankly this is a great insight into human nature. If you ever wonder why leaders in the history books get away with starting wars, genocide, terror attacks and every other evil shit, you just have to take what is happening here. It would be funny if the implications weren't so terrifying.

Not even sure it is worth it writing arguments by now, but some stuff just needs answers (that no doubt will be ignored anyway).

I want to help her in it.
    She wants to kill EVERYONE, you included. And you will go straight to the Maw. Eternal torment. I simply cannot fathom this choice. Why is Sylvanas worth this? What has she done for you? There is no great reward in it for you. Nothing.

Because I wanted them in hell anyway.
    Phew, guess those innocent children in Teldrassil really must have been mean to you. I hope when you meet them again in the Maw you will get along.

I am proud of Teldrassil and Theramore. I would build second Path of Glory.
    Wow. Just wow. I have no words.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    The story is you lost. Sylvanas loyalists who refused to realign themselves with the Horde following the coup are rounded up and paraded through the streets in chains. She abandoned you.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure her personally gloating to your face that she send the Horde to die to Azshara and release N'zoth to destroy them all after she abandoned the Horde at Orgrimmar was supposed to be the last straw for loyalist players.
    Yep, I guess Blizzard underestimated the influence she has over the minds of her sheep. A mad oger could see it, but these guys are blind. Frankly N'zoth seems to be the smarter choice by now, he might even be able to help us against the Banshee and her new Jailer BFF.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    We really need 3 factions at this point. They should've at least given authority to Lor'themar/Lady Liadrin. But no, they give it to Baine of all people.
    Lor'themar didn't have the guts to disobey the Banshee until it was almost too late. Liadrin did not even say anything at all, despite being a high-ranking light-allied Paladin, she was completely fine with genocide and attacks on civilian targets, she even personaly comanded you to kill a healer that was tyring to save civilian lifes.
    I like these two as well, but just because they are elves does not make them better then Baine who has been vocal with his critque as early as the Siege of the Undercity.
    Also, disapproval of Baine does not in any way excuse following a genocidal psychopath, that is just childish pouting: "I dun like Baine, better all Life on the planet dies before I try his way!"

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    Call it how you want. I am not alone. Even in this topic is more people than me. And reddit or battle.net forum is worse.
    Sure you aren't. But just because you have a cult of like-minded people around you doesn't make you in any way more right to follow your cult-leader.

Tell me, did i trigger you when you realized that Sylvanas is just martyr and not main problem? How do you feel now when you slowly realized that "Horde is noting" is not the end but just small setback.
    A what? Martyr? What?
    A martyr dies for their believes. Sylvanas only killed people for her own power, she never sacrificed anything herself. She is like the opposite of a martyr.

And you do realize that we will spend the next expansion ruining Sylvanas plans and at the very least killing her Jailer BFF? Of course there is the chance that this is part of her omniecient plan to steal his power, if Blizzard keep on making her the most ridiculous mary sue in the history of the game that is.

"We took the Horde from you, Sylvanas!"
    "The Horde is nothing, I have a better partner now!"
    "We killed your new partner, Sylvanas!"
    "He is nothing! My infinite godlike powers and omniecience told me you would do that! Now I rule the Maw alone!"
    "We destroyed the Maw, Sylvanas!"
    "The Maw is nothing! I forsaw this and will rule the Twisting Nether now!"

When you guys figure it out?
    We just don't want Alliance and their puppies that thinks how their are corrupt this game.

When you realize that many loyalist doesn't care what Sylvanas did.... They just care about what she represents. She represents War while Baine represents Peace.

And Sylvanas? She is just martyr now. Martyr for loyalist to fight for something. If Blizzard come with another loyalist questline, you can be sure that now it's playerbase went bigger.
    Again, disliking some people does not mean it is okay to follow someone that wants to kill EVERYONE. It's the response of a child loosing in a board game and throwing the board in a tantrum.

And when will you figure out that Sylvanas does not represent war? She represents extinction and death. She was not fighting in a war to win she was stirring up a conflict so that as many people as possible would die. Her only goal was to strengthen herself, you all can follow her as much as you want, you are still not getting rewarded.
    Sylvanas is not a martyr, and the loyalists are literally fighting for the pleasure of dying for her and ending up in eternal torment. If you believe it is anything else you are just deluding yourself severely.

Despite this I agree that there should be a special ending for the loyalists:

We beat the Jailer and Sylvanas, repair the Machine of Death and both Horde and Alliance prepare to depart. Just then the Arbiter appears and tells the loyalists that they are not leaving, their mind sets and deeds are corrupted and letting them go back to Azeroth is not an option. They will be imprisoned in the new Maw for all eternity. Character aren't deleted of course, but they get locked in a small cell with a permament debuff that prevents any action for 24 hours, renewed upon logging in. This will be an acount-wide feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Given your avatar - I feel these videos are appropriate. Imagine your Belfy loyalist self (Represented here as the Gelfling, Seladon) meeting your idol you're so loyal to (The Skesis Emperor representing Sylvanas).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F98aL3A8bJo
    And ESPECIALLY this continuation! You hopefully might just learn something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNAuzdqIRDU
    Trinkets, yesss. Pretty trinkets.
    Oh shit, does this mean Nathanos is Chamberlain?
    MMMMMMMMMmmmmMMmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Simply because I click shit without reading
    And with that, you've voided anything you could've added or subtracted from a "storyline" topic. Next!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

They already did it. Now Horde is their vassal.
    Yeah, no.
    We're talking actually wiped out. Not just cooperating and the Alliance leaving with their tail between their legs the moment the Horde has new leadership.

You know, like what happened to the Night Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, no.
    We're talking actually wiped out. Not just cooperating and the Alliance leaving with their tail between their legs the moment the Horde has new leadership.

You know, like what happened to the Night Elves.
    I am all in. Horde races were almost completely eradicated multiple times.

Call.

When were those multiple times you speak of?

Far as I can remember we did not even eradicate the marauding demon blood-crazy aliens that came to our planet to butcher every living thing. We just put them in camps, because we are too nice to slaughter them.

(I will laugh hard if the answer has the words "Taurajo" or "Stormheim" in them)

She wants to kill EVERYONE, you included. And you will go straight to the Maw. Eternal torment. I simply cannot fathom this choice. Why is Sylvanas worth this? What has she done for you? There is no great reward in it for you. Nothing.
    Death of Alliance and Horde scum is enough of reward.
    Phew, guess those innocent children in Teldrassil really must have been mean to you. I hope when you meet them again in the Maw you will get along.
    Do night elves even have children?
    Yep, I guess Blizzard underestimated the influence she has over the minds of her sheep. A mad oger could see it, but these guys are blind. Frankly N'zoth seems to be the smarter choice by now, he might even be able to help us against the Banshee and her new Jailer BFF.
    I guess Blizzard really underestimates the joy of playing evil characters. I guess current writing team would not have make Scourge playable in Warcraft 3.
    Lor'themar didn't have the guts to disobey the Banshee until it was almost too late.
    Because she was right.
    she even personaly comanded you to kill a healer that was tyring to save civilian lifes.
    Civilians with plate armors and Alliance tabards.
    I like these two as well, but just because they are elves does not make them better then Baine who has been vocal with his critque as early as the Siege of the Undercity.
    He has been vocal enough to work for enemy and admit to that. What a hero!
    Also, disapproval of Baine does not in any way excuse following a genocidal psychopath, that is just childish pouting: "I dun like Baine, better all Life on the planet dies before I try his way!"
    Both of them want their subjects dead.
    And you do realize that we will spend the next expansion ruining Sylvanas plans and at the very least killing her Jailer BFF? Of course there is the chance that this is part of her omniecient plan to steal his power, if Blizzard keep on making her the most ridiculous mary sue in the history of the game that is.
    There is also one character that was planned to live forever until players asked Blizzard to retcon that.
    Despite this I agree that there should be a special ending for the loyalists:

We beat the Jailer and Sylvanas, repair the Machine of Death and both Horde and Alliance prepare to depart. Just then the Arbiter appears and tells the loyalists that they are not leaving, their mind sets and deeds are corrupted and letting them go back to Azeroth is not an option. They will be imprisoned in the new Maw for all eternity. Character aren't deleted of course, but they get locked in a small cell with a permament debuff that prevents any action for 24 hours, renewed upon logging in. This will be an acount-wide feature.
    Alas, we can't kill Arbiter in 20 player group as we always do with god-like tyrants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Call.

When were those multiple times you speak of?

Far as I can remember we did not even eradicate the marauding demon blood-crazy aliens that came to our planet to butcher every living thing. We just put them in camps, because we are too nice to slaughter them.

(I will laugh hard if the answer has the words "Taurajo" or "Stormheim" in them)
    Forsaken and blood elves had Scourge. Darkspear had their homeland removed from existence. Zandalari had their empire drowned. Tauren were almost extinct by centaur. However, you all think it was only night elves who had problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Guess you missed how she was using you all along like everyone else and you were just a pawn in her plans to have you murdered and killed like non-loyalist to give her more power.
    But Sylvanas' fans like being used by her. It's even a real fetish.

- - - Updated - - -

Forsaken and blood elves had Scourge. Darkspear had their homeland removed from existence. Zandalari had their empire drowned. Tauren were almost extinct by centaur. However, you all think it was only night elves who had problems.
    Draenei: Bitch, STFU.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-11-27 at 03:02 PM.

Let's finish the job, then.

- - - Updated - - -

Forsaken and blood elves had Scourge.
    On that note, shouldn't you be all for that? Those are Humans and High Elves who were nearly wiped out by the Scourge.
    Darkspear had their homeland removed from existence.
    They're a tribe, not a race.
    Zandalari had their empire drowned.
    Apparently not such a big deal if BfA is any indication.
    Tauren were almost extinct by centaur.
    Which are.. Alliance? Plus I'm fairly sure you don't want to act like the centaur particularly got away with the things they did, right?
    However, you all think it was only night elves who had problems.
    Well, they're the ones who nearly got wiped out by a player faction that gets to hop away scot-free, so..

Death of Alliance and Horde scum is enough of reward.
    Kay, then start with your own character please. Deleting it is your reward. You will help Sylvanas with it, promise.

Do night elves even have children?
    You probably forgot since you were trying to kill all the NPC Night Elves in Val'sharah while this was happening but we literally SAW Illidan and Malfurion as babies. There are notouriously few children in the game world, I think about 3-5 in all of Stormwind, so the amount of NPCs runnign around does not corelate to the actual amount of children. Else ALL races would have died out by now.
    And besides, the Night Elf civilians and shop keepers haven't done anything to you either, you just look for excuses.

I guess Blizzard really underestimates the joy of playing evil characters. I guess current writing team would not have make Scourge playable in Warcraft 3.
    They do indeed. But I do not hold it against them that they could not forsee this turn. I still can't fathom this. Being evil I get, but being evilish suicidal (which is what following Sylvanas means at this point) and having fun being suicidal... there is a logical disconnect there that I cannot work around.

The thing is, that you loyalists are only playing this side because you know there can be no repercussions for anything you do. After reading all your comments your character is in no way different then any demon of the Burning Legion or zombie of the Scourge. Yet because of game mechanics we cannot kill it permanently.
    Normally the cost of being an evil monster is to die like an evil monster, cause and effect, but thanks to game mechanics the Horde is forced to keep you around. I am sure they are happy about that, considering you think of all of them as scum.

Because she was right.
    Kay, so you are fine being "nothing"? Good for you. Besides this point, she has not devulged her plan to anyone, so you factually cannot know she is right with what she is doing unless you think she is ALWAYS right with no capability to be wrong. That opens a whole other can of worms.

He has been vocal enough to work for enemy and admit to that. What a hero!
    And in doing so, saved your character's life, so you can stick around being cartoonishly evil. Yeah he made a mistake there.

Both of them want their subjects dead.
    Good, at least you realize it. So it is the female elf-factor that seperates them, I guess?

Alas, we can't kill Arbiter in 20 player group as we always do with god-like tyrants.
    We are going to the Shadowlands to put them back in order... not to create endless chaos... and this answer directly shows why your character should be imprisoned in the Maw

Forsaken ARE the Scourge, they also are former members of the Alliance. As were the High Elves, who were not called Blood Elves at that time (you probably should know this considering your dark goddess was a High Elf)
    And well, if you wish to go this far back, then the Night Elves also nearly died out during the Sundering and the War of the Ancients and the Humans nearly got exterminated by the Scourge as well loosing two Kingdoms to it.

The difference is that these acts were commited by evil entities or evil people clearly identified as such and made the killable end bosses of several raids. Meanwhile people still maintain that Sylvanas just did what was right and should not be judged by normal morality, following her example because they know they cannot be held accountable in the same way an NPC can.
    I only advocate that player characters that feel the need to be evil monsters share the fate of the other evil monsters we destroyed for the sake of our world.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2019-11-27 at 03:44 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    And with that, you've voided anything you could've added or subtracted from a "storyline" topic. Next!
    Well I don't start the game that way. I do this because the story became irrelevant mumbo jumbo of incompetence. If you want me to keep reading your stories you first have to make it good and hook me in, and you don't do that with sapce demons, pandas and edgy elves. You do that with good character development like Arthas. I devoured the Warcraft story up until it turned to objective garbage with Cata and MoP, now they don't get my attention, only my clicks to move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't start the game that way. I do this because the story became irrelevant mumbo jumbo of incompetence. If you want me to keep reading your stories you first have to make it good and hook me in, and you don't do that with sapce demons, pandas and edgy elves. You do that with good character development like Arthas. I devoured the Warcraft story up until it turned to objective garbage with Cata and MoP, now they don't get my attention, only my clicks to move along.
    You literally admitted you stopped paying attention. You don't get to pretend your opinion is an informed one when you're literally not reading any of it.
    This is not me being snide or trying to put you down. Thats just literally how it works.

Sorry to make a very serious-face comparison, but I personally read the Bible, not because I'm religious, but because I want to be able to argue with people who take it as the end-all of moral values and a guideline on how to live. I have an informed opinion on it.

I'll gladly talk with you on matters concerning the Warcraft story until Mists of Pandaria. After that, sorry, you've chosen to bail out, so you're no longer part of the conversation.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.