Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I was thinking something very similar but with Rogue T11 head and Shoulders, for that whole Windseeker kinda lore thing so Al'Akir and Thunderaan the Windseeker have that similar vibe and look. Druid T11 helm and shoulders were my 2nd thought. Great minds.
    I though about it, but i think that the T11 helmet looks weird in most races IMHO, and i think the shoulders are harder to combine with most gear color wise, but regardless... my main reason to go with those shoulders, was because of the electricity effect that the shoulders had, that's all :P

Then the rest was done based around the shoulders

Note: Also... am i the only one who think that the T11 is based around the Ethereals? (I kind of feel that they wanted to go with a Genie type of design, but i can only see my transmog vendors trying to scam me when i see the helmet)

All I know is I'm going to probably /drool when I see the few "rare" Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian, Transmogged by someone lucky enough to have it. I know of at least 2 or 3 on the Server I mainly play on.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is I'm going to probably /drool when I see the few "rare" Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian, Transmogged by someone lucky enough to have it. I know of at least 2 or 3 on the Server I mainly play on.
    I will hate them in silence

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I though about it, but i think that the T11 helmet looks weird in most races IMHO, and i think the shoulders are harder to combine with most gear color wise, but regardless... my main reason to go with those shoulders, was because of the electricity effect that the shoulders had, that's all :P

Then the rest was done based around the shoulders

Note: Also... am i the only one who think that the T11 is based around the Ethereals? (I kind of feel that they wanted to go with a Genie type of design, but i can only see my transmog vendors trying to scam me when i see the helmet)
    yeah, that's why I thought of T11 Rogue 1st, then went T11 Druid instead, like I said, "Great minds".

@Maxilian

What do you think of mine? i spent all this time on it (>_<)
    I love yours!

I think my next challenge will be Shadowmourne, and NOT use Warrior T3. When I finish it, I'll post it here for everyone to critique.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    @Maxilian

What do you think of mine? i spent all this time on it (>_<)
    I love yours!

Oh... you meant the Hidden appearance, Thunderfury, not the Actual Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker? looks good, Maxilian and I both started with that T11 Rogue and went from there, but it looks good. the only Minor flaw that catches my eyes (having worked on Costumes and Set design for Local theaters has honed them) the boots are a rather dark shade of blue that doesn't carry over from anywhere else really, as a "main color". Other than that, well done for your first "Custom job"

I think my next challenge will be Shadowmourne, and NOT use Warrior T3. When I finish it, I'll post it here for everyone to critique.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh... you meant the Hidden appearance, Thunderfury, not the Actual Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker? looks good, Maxilian and I both started with that T11 Rogue and went from there, but it looks good. the only Minor flaw that catches my eyes (having worked on Costumes and Set design for Local theaters has honed them) the boots are a rather dark shade of blue that doesn't carry over from anywhere else really, as a "main color". Other than that, well done for your first "Custom job"
    Thank you! I struggled a lot on the boots and you noticed

I had to use Icy Veins to check all possible transmogs by image.
    Is this how you do it also?
    I need a image data base to make a mog

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-guides

10+ Year Old Account

I also use Icy veins to check those stuff, its way easier, but have in mind a couple of things about Icy-veins:

-3D stuff that some items have, are not shown in Icy veins

-I THINK, that the Icy-veins image database is not up to date

but having image to check items make everything easier.

Note: I use both Icy-veins and the transmog set catalog that wowhead have per class
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-11-26 at 09:25 PM.

Get the Add-on "Mog It" Many people use that, and it works well for them. I use a combination of Atlasloot, In game Dungeon Journal, and the Appearance tab in the Collections tab itself. The appearance tab has everything in it that's obtainable, if it's "clear" you have it, if it's "greyed" you dont, and has the Added feature of telling how many different sources have the same look, are they Boss drop, Quest drop, Crafted, Vendor... etc. Lastly my own memory, I've played this game since TBC and my mind absorbs what it chooses to, and I can often remember that an Appearance exists and what expac it came from, then it's just using those tools I've mentioned already to hunt down a name and source.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I don't want to crash anyone's good time, but... are they not leaving the class restrictions in place on Legendary Transmog?

Legitimately curious, because I don't know.

And what I was thinking for my Warrior with Sulfuras.
    Awesome for a Gnome fire mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    I don't want to crash anyone's good time, but... are they not leaving the class restrictions in place on Legendary Transmog?

Yes, they are leaving the class restriction on legendary transmog, but not all legendaries have class restriction, like Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, though some do have class restrictions like Shadowmourne.

Fun Fact, to get Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, you need to be certain classes (as the quest is not given to anybody), but after you get it, you will be able to transmog it with anyone that can use a staff

I'm not sure if they are leaving any class restrictions, I would assume they would be. Hence why I'm not making any Monk /Dragonwrath, or any one but Rogue for Fangs of the Father, nor any Melee other than Pally with Val'anyr other than those, i think, any other class that can Transmog a Legendary, can obtain and use the Legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they are leaving the class restriction on legendary transmog, but not all legendaries have class restriction, like Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, though some do have class restrictions like Shadowmourne.

Fun Fact, to get Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, you need to be certain classes (as the quest is not given to anybody), but after you get it, you will be able to transmog it with anyone that can use a staff
    Dragonwrath's Quest had a Class restriction, so it's in a "grey area" though the staff itself doesn't say anything on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and remember, the Actual Warglaives of Azzinoth... are classified as 1h Swords, that Warriors, Rogues, Monks, and Death Knight can equip, DH have their own version unlocked already but I assume they would get to use them too. so don't forget to have fun with those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonwrath's Quest had a Class restriction, so it's in a "grey area" though the staff itself doesn't say anything on it.
    Not really a grey area, it have been like this for the 2 purple version of the staff, even though you need to be certain classes (For example, i'm getting it with a Priest), but i can still transmog the purple staffs with my Hunter, so the same should happen with the Legendary version.

The same also happens with Ulduar legendary hammer, the quests item can only be used by certain classes, even though the mace per se does not have a class restriction, forcing the player to use any of those classes to get it, even if they plan to use the hammer on a DK in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Awesome for a Gnome fire mage.
    lol, if only my mage could wear it, no that's what my Gnome Warrior uses but with Sin'dorei Warblade and Flames of Ragnaros enchant appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really a grey area, it have been like this for the 2 purple version of the staff, even though you need to be certain classes (For example, i'm getting it with a Priest), but i can still transmog the purple staffs with my Hunter, so the same should happen with the Legendary version.

The same also happens with Ulduar legendary hammer, the quests item can only be used by certain classes, even though the mace per se does not have a class restriction, forcing the player to use any of those classes to get it, even if they plan to use the hammer on a DK in the end.
    Fair enough with the Epic versions of the Staff, that i know can, and guiltily have used on a warrior prior just cause, so I can see Dragonwrath not being held in a class restriction. As for Val'anyr I'm holding off anything other than the healers that could have used it, solely because i don't want to be let down in case blizzard decides to add one. This will give me something to do if we're pleasantly surprised. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post

back to wotlk
    Ahhhh... Gear Score Add-on xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°

Ah. OK. Fair enough. I knew the classes that could obtain it were limited, but not that the item itself had no limitations.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Ah. OK. Fair enough. I knew the classes that could obtain it were limited, but not that the item itself had no limitations.

Thanks.
    TBH I didn't even know about that - I thought most leggies were all class specific

It's really damn cool blizz is relaxing the settings - I love the way Shadowmourne looks or TFury etc.. I just never get to see them much anymore

Too bad the special procs don't work for fun - like the Healing mace from ulduar - would be sick if that would proc just for fun.. but anyway I'm asking too much there ;D

Haven’t watched too closely, but so far the only restriction I’ve seen has been about Shadowmourne only usable by DK, Warrior, and Paladin.