Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post

back to wotlk
    Hate you cause you got that deathbringers trinket during wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Hey guys, now with the change that let us transmog legendaries weapons, is time to show off what sets have you come up to match the legendaries available?

I have 2 sets ideas, for both legendaries items that my hunter can use:

For Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest:

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=226095/battlebound-wrath

For Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury:

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=22658...ry-ranger-lord

And what have you come up with?

Please, if you're going to post a T3 with random legendaries that do not even match, just don't
    legendary hunter amor eh? never knew there was any
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I will hate them in silence
    Sure, Atiesh is impressive for rarity, but it's such a dull and bland transmog. I'll take Tarecgosa's any day.

I have never transmogged, ever. But maybe someone can answer this, can my weapon be transmogged to a level 1 grey weapon?

I like the recolored version of the rogue T6 when it's matched with Thunderfury, personally. I'm not sure if it'll be better or worse with the real deal, but this is what I used for most of Legion once I started playing Outlaw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Sure, Atiesh is impressive for rarity, but it's such a dull and bland transmog. I'll take Tarecgosa's any day.
    Well it does have a special effect that summon a couple of crows every now and then, wonder if they will stay with transmog, i imagine it will

This is only on the ptr for now right?

10+ Year Old Account

Classic legendary? Classic look.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    You mean you didn't have DBW along with Death's Verdict? scrub

Honest question though. Will we have the legendary mogs available for having the achievements or will we have to log in to the character that has it?
    Last edited by Axxil; 2019-11-27 at 09:20 AM.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    You mean you didn't have DBW along with Death's Verdict? scrub

Honest question though. Will we have the legendary mogs available for having the achievements or will we have to log in to the character that has it?
    If I had to guess you'd have to log onto the character at least one time similar to how you had to log on to each character and get their appearances when the transmog system was first revamped.

In the event of a deletion or something along those lines, a ticket would probably suffice as long as you have the achievement to have the appearance unlocked or possibly the character with the item restored if you can't un-delete the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    If I had to guess you'd have to log onto the character at least one time similar to how you had to log on to each character and get their appearances when the transmog system was first revamped.

In the event of a deletion or something along those lines, a ticket would probably suffice as long as you have the achievement to have the appearance unlocked or possibly the character with the item restored if you can't un-delete the character.
    I sure hope so since I believe most of mine are on an old account that I would have to reactivate just for some mogs and I'm not sure I wanna do that.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

I sure hope so since I believe most of mine are on an old account that I would have to reactivate just for some mogs and I'm not sure I wanna do that.
    Ticket blizzard saying you want to check inventories of chars on an old account, they'll typically give you 3 days game time for free.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I had it on my feral Druid back then, it was pretty amazing. Took it into bgs and wrecked ppl.

7+ Year Old Account

My mage will prolly use her challenge mode gear together with Dragonwrath ^.^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

One of the above mogs is not like the others

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    This reminds me, i should rework the Thunderfury leather set i made with that chest piece + a tabard, so i can use the necklace + tattoos as part of the mog (the Tabard should hide the orange part), so that i can keep a Thunder feel to it.

My mage will prolly use her challenge mode gear together with Dragonwrath ^.^
    Pffft... Every mage is going to go around with that, that's why i'm planning on using Dragonwrath on my Hunter... (if i could, i would use any non-Priest like Legandery with my Priest, to make it feel more "I got something that i shouldn't have" :P )

Note: The legendary mace does go quiet well with Mechagnomes, both in looks and thematically

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Ticket blizzard saying you want to check inventories of chars on an old account, they'll typically give you 3 days game time for free.
    This right here. If you explain why, they'll often give at least 24 hours of game time just to log onto the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Haven’t watched too closely, but so far the only restriction I’ve seen has been about Shadowmourne only usable by DK, Warrior, and Paladin.
    Warglaives have class restrictions too, but atm it's basically every class that can dual wield and use swords as their primary weapon (sorry for all you shamans).

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Warglaives have class restrictions too, but atm it's basically every class that can dual wield and use swords as their primary weapon (sorry for all you shamans).
    Warglaives are more about weapon/wielding based restrictions. Class restrictions are closer to Shadowmourne being a 2h axe and not able to be xmog’d by Hunters and Druids (not sure if Druids cane use 2h axes but I thought they could).
    That said, I sure a lot of DHs are upset that they had to jump thru hoops for the xmog while others just get to use it if looted.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Warglaives are more about weapon/wielding based restrictions. Class restrictions are closer to Shadowmourne being a 2h axe and not able to be xmog’d by Hunters and Druids (not sure if Druids cane use 2h axes but I thought they could).
    That said, I sure a lot of DHs are upset that they had to jump thru hoops for the xmog while others just get to use it if looted.
    I don't think druids can use axes. Shamans can though. But Shadowmourne is restricted to strength classes.

Hunters used to be able to dual wield, but not sure if they still can after survival got focused on 2h spear / staff. Anyway they were excluded from warglaives as dual wield melee weapons wasn't their primary dps setup in any expansion.

Warglaives started with rogue / warrior restriction, but all the newer classes got added to it later (dks, monks and obviously dh).