Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Save 50% on Battle for Azeroth and Digital Deluxe Items

Save 50% on Battle for Azeroth and Digital Deluxe Items
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Just in time for the holidays, you can save 50% on Battle for Azeroth® and a range of Digital Deluxe items.*

It’s the perfect time to upgrade to the latest expansion, Battle for Azeroth, with a variety of ways to gear up, quickly get into the latest action, and prepare to confront the Old God N’Zoth himself in the upcoming content update: Visions of N’Zoth.

You can also save on Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and Battle for Azeroth Digital Deluxe items.

Visit the Blizzard Shop today!

Begin Your Adventure With Great Savings
    New players** can subscribe and save 50% on their first month of World of Warcraft and join millions of players in a timeless adventure across Azeroth. With a single subscription, you can access both World of Warcraft® and World of Warcraft Classic!

*Sale ends December 2, 2019. Pets and mounts in Digital Deluxe item bundles not available in World of Warcraft Classic.

**Offer available to new World of Warcraft subscribers through January 6, 2020. Subscription to World of Warcraft does not include the most recent playable expansion, which is sold separately.

How about 50% off on paid services?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Or like, literally anything else that an active subscriber could be lured into paying for lol

Or you know, they keep them high to ward off people from making will nilly decisions about using them often.

Pretty sure they had a service sale last year near Christmas. Not 50% tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Or you know, they keep them high to ward off people from making will nilly decisions about using them often.
    So they don't like making money? That's a tough sell when talking about Acti-"Soar to new astral altitudes with the new winged, horned adorable nine tailed half fox, half unicorn mount"-Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Pretty sure they had a service sale last year near Christmas. Not 50% tho.
    I think they had one recently with Kul'tirans/Zandalari too, and yeah, it was 35% off. I'm thinking the next one might be with 8.3 when they release Vulpera and Mechagnomes.

I would love to have 50% off on pets/mounts xd. Might actually buy 1 or 2.

Virtual Ticket for £30 is still too much for me for 2 pets :/

This is what I'm waiting for.

Except, cross realm makes character moves, faction changes, and name changes have no effect on modern WoW.

That's what I am hoping for too. That's a really good way for Blizzard to get a good chunk of extra income right before year end.

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    That's what I am hoping for too. That's a really good way for Blizzard to get a good chunk of extra income right before year end.
    Yep, Fourth Quarter needs cash too, they'll already likely have a surge in race/faction changes in January with 8.3 regardless of a sale anyway. Might as well swindle the superficial masses twice in a short period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    inc people saying Blizzards DESPERATE FOR MONEY .. it's black friday deals early lololooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    They could choose to put a cooldown on such services, but they won't. Blizzard hopes that either A) you're willing to finally bite the bullet and spend $300 on transfer services; B) you choose to start over and spend more time online because you need to "rebuild"; or C) if you choose to quit the game it won't matter to them because you're not a whale.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    inc people saying Blizzards DESPERATE FOR MONEY .. it's black friday deals early lololooooooooooo
    Black Friday is obviously a Chinese plot.

Is this the first time ever that the current expansion is 50% off for black friday?

15+ Year Old Account
    So what if they make the decisions "willy nilly"? It's their money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Is this the first time ever that the current expansion is 50% off for black friday?
    https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/bliz...games-and-more

No.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

How about no? Transfer is just a pizza, avoid eating one for a day and you can afford any paid services.

Morons keep saying that whenever someone talks about high prices.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    How about no? Transfer is just a pizza, avoid eating one for a day and you can afford any paid services.

Morons keep saying that whenever someone talks about high prices.
    $30 for a pizza? I may seem cheap, but I spend $20 on pizzas, tops. Point is, sales generates additional revenue. You're the first person advocating for NOT having a sale. You must work for Blizzard and get free paid services.