Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, there was life. But what life was it? Enough for the souls to go to the Shadowlands were the Arbiter was waiting?

They said the Arbiter predates the Titans at Blizzcon, can't remember if it was through interview or at the panels
    To be honest I think they're leaving it purposefully ambiguous as it will leave things open for future lore. we're onlt seeing 4 'realms' (5 if you count bwonsamdi's dungeon) of the SLs. The Universe is infinite after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What's so confusing about it?
    I always thought the place was made from Yogg'Saron's blood.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I always thought the place was made from Yogg'Saron's blood.
    Architecture and material are two different things.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Architecture and material are two different things.
    Ohh, so they just mean the way the place looks. That makes much more sense, considering the Jailer's tower looks almost the exact same as ICC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    He did not leak it, he's covering it(very different), it would be great if you didn't spread false rumors that effect someones livelihood.
    He said he got the information in a direct message and the leak hasn't made its way out there yet so here it is. Yes he isn't the source but he still was the first to leak the info in a major way. It isn't a false rumor if he himself states it in his video. Nor will his livelihood be impacted beyond what he has already done to it himself.

He literally says he is in control of what happens here and has known about it for 4-5 days with other "content creators" trying to talk him out of it. If he gets any blow back from doing what he did it is all on him.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    where is bwon sinister?
    ofc u can be a sinister/evil maniac, but bwon just isnt lol. and while the joker himself is laughing all the time, th tings and entire theme around him is VERY serious. bwon again, is acting and doing things as hades from disney hercules would.
    What do you mean where? Have you dont quests with him? Have you seen the deal cinematic with King? Its quite obvious whenever you make a deal with him his plans for you are the Talanji family are sinister hes not doing it out of kindness of his heart.

" is acting and doing things as hades from disney hercules would."
    Its like we arnt even talking about the same Hades here Disney hades is plenty sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp1on2 View Post
    To be honest I think they're leaving it purposefully ambiguous as it will leave things open for future lore. we're onlt seeing 4 'realms' (5 if you count bwonsamdi's dungeon) of the SLs. The Universe is infinite after all!
    Indeed it is! Like this they also have expansions they can just make out of unknown stuff, and that's handy too^^

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    He said he got the information in a direct message and the leak hasn't made its way out there yet so here it is. Yes he isn't the source but he still was the first to leak the info in a major way. It isn't a false rumor if he himself states it in his video. Nor will his livelihood be impacted beyond what he has already done to it himself.

He literally says he is in control of what happens here and has known about it for 4-5 days with other "content creators" trying to talk him out of it. If he gets any blow back from doing what he did it is all on him.
    He states that it was Twitter, that it got removed, then it was whispered to him. So no he wasn't first and he didn't leak it. He followed proper channels, contacted Blizzard and they didn't tell him no, so he's literally getting blacklisted by other creators because they're pissy that they didn't get to do it first, obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

15+ Year Old Account
    He states that it was Twitter, that it got removed, then it was whispered to him. So no he wasn't first and he didn't leak it. He followed proper channels, contacted Blizzard and they didn't tell him no, so he's literally getting blacklisted by other creators because they're pissy that they didn't get to do it first, obviously.
    Okay so he lied. He said the leak wasn't out there yet and he is in control of what happens with it right now. So he wasn't in control and the leak was already out there. If that was the case then others can't get upset at him for only covering the news that was already out there. And they can't be "pissy" because they didn't get to do it first.

Because as you said it was already leaked. Your story doesn't add up. He even said he doesn't care about being black listed because he doesn't owe anyone anything and wouldn't want to work with Blizzard if leaking a picture causes that. He also said Blizzard can't tell him yes or no on what to do. Just because they don't explicitly tell him no doesn't mean they are saying yes. What kind of kid logic is that?

But yep. Sure shift all the blame away from the person doing the act and blame everyone else.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-11-30 at 04:37 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Maybe the Jailer is the infected sleeping world soul that Sargeras killed in Chronicles 1? Blizz implied that Old Gods go somewhere when they die, and they avoided saying what happens to the Titans, so its possible. He looks like he could be a Titan or a Constellar.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Okay so he lied. He said the leak wasn't out there yet and he is in control of what happens with it right now. So he wasn't in control and the leak was already out there. If that was the case then others can't get upset at him for only covering the news that was already out there. And they can't be "pissy" because they didn't get to do it first.

Because as you said it was already leaked. Your story doesn't add up. He even said he doesn't care about being black listed because he doesn't owe anyone anything and wouldn't want to work with Blizzard if leaking a picture causes that. He also said Blizzard can't tell him yes or no on what to do. Just because they don't explicitly tell him no doesn't mean they are saying yes. What kind of kid logic is that?

But yep. Sure shift all the blame away from the person doing the act and blame everyone else.
    Enlighten me on where he lied? I watched the video an hour after it came out, in the video description(it's still there, I just checked), it clearly says:

To clarify, the person who took the picture publicly posted it on Twitter and then others saved the picture and made its way to me in DMs on Twitter. I was not sent the image directly from whoever took it. I won't name who posted it originally on Twitter, but I do have their name.
    Here's the thing, I used to have to contact Blizzard regarding leaks, I'm not allowed to go into details because of a NDA. If something is definitive theft of intellectual property they will tell you that you can't use it and that if you do and they can prove it was you/who you're representing, then they will contact their lawyers and they will get involved with a cease and desist and potentially a lawsuit(depending on the degree).

So trusting that he actually contacted Blizzard, especially since they haven't done anything regarding the video, then there's two ways this went. Either it's an internal leak that they wanted to get out to increase hype(I highly doubt this based on all the leak jokes at Blizzcon from developers) or it's not a real image or it's old image that doesn't represent anything currently being developed.

At the end of the day, his channel is dedicated to potential leaks based on information he gathers in and out of game. This is no different than the hundreds of leak threads that popped up a month before Blizzcon on mmo-champion, or even the cinematic image from Stormwind Harbor that was getting around as "proof" that Siege on Stormwind was the last raid of BFA. The difference is that everyone is taking this as 100% truthful, instead of saying "what if it's a really well done fake".

As for how it doesn't add up, you're arguing semantics at this point, he was the first person to upload a video regarding it, he was the first CONTENT CREATOR to talk about it. He wasn't the person who leaked the image, other CONTENT CREATORS are pissy that they didn't get a video out first. Is that better? Did I really need to go into details because you were feigning how to read between the lines?
    Last edited by Zyky; 2019-11-30 at 05:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Enlighten me on where he lied? I watched the video an hour after it came out, in the video description(it's still there, I just checked), it clearly says:
    The second sentence of my post. He claimed the leak wasn't "out there yet" and he was "in control of what happens with it". He also said he didn't care if he got Blacklisted but you keep stating that he very much cares. And his twitter feed, which I just looked up, has him ranting over repercussions. Guess he lied about not caring after all.

You personally having to contact Blizzard about leaks in the past is meaningless. Unless of course you are Pyromancer. You contacting them has no bearing on anything being said in this thread. If it is no different then hundreds of other leaks, of which many are inaccurate, then he should be able to accept the consequences of his actions. Including those he literally said he didn't care about on the very video he revealed the leaks on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    He doesn't look very evil...
    Is every enemy in the game supposed to be ultra evil? How about nuanced, interesting people?

Blizzard never confirms or denies or even talks about leaks lol.

The fact that him, or you, or anybody thinks this is a valid defense is really funny. If you look at what he says these supposed Blizzard people said to him, its clear PR speak that spares them culpability of the leaks getting out but also very obviously implying, "DONT TALK ABOUT THIS."

He also said he didn't care if he got Blacklisted but you keep stating that he very much cares. And his twitter feed, which I just looked up, has him ranting over repercussions. Guess he lied about not caring after all.
    Because he never cared about anything but notoriety over his dumb theories.

So I'm glad he's reaping what he's sowed. Watching him lose his shit on Twitter is hilarious.

He wasn't the person who leaked the image, other CONTENT CREATORS are pissy that they didn't get a video out first
    LOL except for multiple other news sites and content creators saying they've had the entire thing leaked to them (Way more than just the picture of The Jailer and the placard underneath him) but haven't released any of it due to not wanting to spoil it for people.

When you're losing a battle of morals to Asmongold, you dun fucked up. I'm sure Pyro will pat you on the head for your defense of him, though. Maybe even retweet you!
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-11-30 at 05:31 AM.

why does anyone give a shit whether or not he leaked it ultimately?

if i was a youtuber and had juicy shit to leak without getting in trouble, you're damn right i would. all this moral high horse bullshit everyone's spewing is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is MMO-C slowly becoming soulless followers of Blizzard or something? They've not even posted the leak on the front page, years ago they would have but now it feels like they're avoiding anything like this to appease Blizzard.

If were on the topic of whether or not pyro should have shown the image, i think and i dont like people saying he did it for views or followers, he does a video like 1-3 times a month, cant be making that much, and its clear from his cinemetic reaction video wow lore is like a big DEAL to him, i feel like the person who sent him the image is at fault. Imagine if i had a friend and i knew they had a gambling problem, if i gave them 1000$ dollars i can expect them to gamble-it seems like pyromancer is like that with wow lore speculation. He couldnt just hold onto this image and hold onto all of the speculation he could do with the image, just like you wouldn't expect someone with a gambling addiction to not spend 1000$ you give them. Now if this was suppose to be a big reveal for blizzard later on i am sorry for those guys, but i dont like people dogging on pyro like hes the one who snapped the image, someone else knowing his keenness for speculation snapped it without approval and DMed it to him
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2019-11-30 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Thats the world soul and all world souls were born at the moment the universe was created. It wasn't "born" as Argus until much later.
    she lived a history that surpassed the existence of the universe,

SURPASSED

which means universe=1 second old
    and argus was at least 2 seconds old

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    why does anyone give a shit whether or not he leaked it ultimately?

if i was a youtuber and had juicy shit to leak without getting in trouble, you're damn right i would. all this moral high horse bullshit everyone's spewing is ridiculous.
    because fake outrage led by another youtuber that thinks he is the moral compass of the community because blizzard liked him

the same guy that told asmon he was punching down and it was bad and causing stress and so much trouble for him is now punching down

the only difference is people like pyro
    he did nothing wrong
    he didnt get it from the leaker directly
    and taliesin is a huge hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    otherwise you would have to design new things instead recycling, resizing and remodelling old stuff. which would mean you have to invest money. which would mean less $$ bill ya for blizz.
    Nah. That is simply the way WoW is. Everything is in a way human. Why did the tauren evolve to walk and behave like they did? They resemble us exactly like everything else in that cosmos. Demons, races, simply everything.
    Even the titans. What if the jailor is a titan? We don't know.

Do you really think they do not make a unique model for the big bad of the expansion? We get more unique models than ever in this game.
    This is just how most creatures look in the WoW universe. The only sentient race to deviate from this are the dragons and even they got human models.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Nah. That is simply the way WoW is. Everything is in a way human. Why did the tauren evolve to walk and behave like they did? They resemble us exactly like everything else in that cosmos. Demons, races, simply everything.
    Even the titans. What if the jailor is a titan? We don't know.

Do you really think they do not make a unique model for the big bad of the expansion? We get more unique models than ever in this game.
    This is just how most creatures look in the WoW universe. The only sentient race to deviate from this are the dragons and even they got human models.
    There are also old gods.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.