Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    He's a joke, nothing about him is serious or sinister.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    Fully agree.
    Ryuk , Dr.Falcier and Hades aren't really serious either. Baron Samedi's Smite incarnation too. His demeanour is the dame as what he's based on. His voice actor did do a very good job though
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2019-11-29 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Just remembered something
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    diablo mobs in WoW. seems legit.
    Why not, that's where all the systems and gameplay are going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    He's a joke, nothing about him is serious or sinister.
    Why so serious?
    The Joker would like to have a word with you. You dont have to be serious to be sinister these types of characters take the more fickle/maniacal approach.
    Last edited by maccajoe; 2019-11-29 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Why so serious?
    The Joker would like to have a word with you. You dont have to be serious to be sinister these types of characters take the more fickle/maniacal approach.
    where is bwon sinister?
    ofc u can be a sinister/evil maniac, but bwon just isnt lol. and while the joker himself is laughing all the time, th tings and entire theme around him is VERY serious. bwon again, is acting and doing things as hades from disney hercules would.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

"The source of ICC's Architecture"

I'm so fucking confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    where is bwon sinister?
    ofc u can be a sinister/evil maniac, but bwon just isnt lol. and while the joker himself is laughing all the time, th tings and entire theme around him is VERY serious. bwon again, is acting and doing things as hades from disney hercules would.
    idk if you've done the quests with him, but he can be a bit sinister.

he's not a bad guy, but he makes it pretty clear he'll delete anyone that fucks with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    You think blizz will create a deep story about a corrupt pantheon and a good sargeras/jailer, when all that blizz ever did with the lore, was to keep it straight and simple?

Think again.
    this. totally.

blizz is way too conservative and foremost uncreative and lame, to make more out of that than a cheap shit story.

In the end Sylvanus just like Ray Soywalker will dominate him. Who cares. Mary Sue has to win.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "The source of ICC's Architecture"

I'm so fucking confused...
    What's so confusing about it?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaksies View Post
    from Pyro (He leaked it)
    He did not leak it, he's covering it(very different), it would be great if you didn't spread false rumors that effect someones livelihood.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    idk if you've done the quests with him, but he can be a bit sinister.

he's not a bad guy, but he makes it pretty clear he'll delete anyone that fucks with him.
    Well, he did tell Baine to watch his tone or he'd be talking with his dad. He can be salty if he wants too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything about Icecrown/the Maw, as well as the cinematic reminds me of various castlevania games where (like SotN) you beat the 'boss' and then the real castle shimmers into existence, upside down, above the physical castle.

So the crown of the damned allowed the LK to tap into whatever the jailer or the maw was, resulting in the copied architecture.

Though it was said somewhere (I believe) that the architecture was taken from nerubians (some of it borrowed... anh'ketet looks nothing like proper scourge architecture.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The titans are a race of colossal, planet-sized cosmic beings, composed of arcane magic and the primordial matter from which the universe was born. They roamed across the cosmos like walking worlds, imbued with the raw power of creation itself. The titans used this incredible force to find and awaken others of their kind. Hailing from the far reaches of the cosmos, they shaped and brought life and order to countless worlds across the Great Dark Beyond

I am reading it as the pantheon was spread out, forming life before there was any. Aman'thul went on a journey to find more of his kind who already made life through the scattered dark beyond. Maybe I am reading it wrong. What kind of intelligent life was it before the pantheon?

Did the arbiter send animal souls to different places then? In Bastion it seems that any form of like can go there, then turn into a blue human. I guess we'll find out.
    The world souls that eventually becomes Titans have existed since the moment of creation. We don't know how long or what causes them to hatch but we do know there was primordial life growing on Azeroth before Titans added shit to it and she hasn't formed yet so its possible that life forms existed before any Titans started to roam the cosmos.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The world souls that eventually becomes Titans have existed since the moment of creation. We don't know how long or what causes them to hatch but we do know there was primordial life growing on Azeroth before Titans added shit to it and she hasn't formed yet so its possible that life forms existed before any Titans started to roam the cosmos.
    Ye, it's a bit vague when they started to show up. But okay, we have that settled then. But what kind of lifeforms was it? Lifeforms that would come to the Shadowlands when they died? Since the Arbiter was here before. Though I guess she could have just existed before the pantheons, without doing the sending souls to different realms of death.

Chronicles was written by blizzard, what are people on about? Titans? Lol, fictional figures.

I think that Jailor looks cool, but from the Shadowlands Annoncement trailer he was so much, eh, fatter than this. If the Shadows in Shadowlands isn't just bigger that is. Makes sense I guess.

About the Arbiter, she predates the titans. How is that even possible? Was Shadowlands there before the panteon? The first living in the Great Dark Beyond? Why did they need Shadowlands for when there was no life to die? If this is true, and people think that the Jailor is Aman'thuls father, then surely she must be his mother? And if none of the panteons, the Jailor and the Arbiter is Elune, she must be the most powerful entity that exists.
    I mean, the Titan's are the oldest known living beings, just because we don't know of any living thing before them doesn't mean there wasn't.

in fact Sargeras thought it was possible for life to begin anew, uncorrupted by the void, after the Burning Crusade was finished and all mortal life had been purged.

- - - Updated - - -

Ye, it's a bit vague when they started to show up. But okay, we have that settled then. But what kind of lifeforms was it? Lifeforms that would come to the Shadowlands when they died? Since the Arbiter was here before. Though I guess she could have just existed before the pantheons, without doing the sending souls to different realms of death.
    Didn't see this.

Yeah it will be interesting to find out how all this stuff works. Like why would the Arbiter even exist before life did and what did she do before anything died? Was she the first being to die? Did everything just never die and Elune or someone stepped in and create the shadowlands or is it just natural? If it is natural could the jailer be a world soul that grown and formed in the shadowlands and if thats the case could Void Lords be world souls that were created in the void and so couldn't properly manifest in the normal universe which is why they are so jealous of the Titans and their desire to corrupt one?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Yeah it will be interesting to find out how all this stuff works. Like why would the Arbiter even exist before life did and what did she do before anything died? Was she the first being to die? Did everything just never die and Elune or someone stepped in and create the shadowlands or is it just natural? If it is natural could the jailer be a world soul that grown and formed in the shadowlands and if thats the case could Void Lords be world souls that were created in the void and so couldn't properly manifest in the normal universe which is why they are so jealous of the Titans and their desire to corrupt one?
    Yeah, lots of questions, and still quite some time for some answers!

But indeed, interesting. Uncharted territory this. Good thoughts about the Void Lords, it's a possibility. So far the general idea is that Void Lords and Titans are the "same", just opposite, Light and Shadow. Them being World Souls that were unlucky, pretty interesting idea. I personally think Elune is the greatest entity in the cosmos, though she is just a total mystery, would like to see her for what she really is. Someone had the idea that the Arbiter is Elune. When the Night Elves die, they end up as wisps, being one with the nature and all that(what if the whole nature/death thing is Ardenweald for the Night Elves?) Ysera got taken to the moon for example, but that was probably metaphorically. What if they all return to Ardenweald, through the Arbiter. That way it could be explained. I think Elune is greater than that though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temp1on2 View Post
    I mean, the Titan's are the oldest known living beings, just because we don't know of any living thing before them doesn't mean there wasn't.

in fact Sargeras thought it was possible for life to begin anew, uncorrupted by the void, after the Burning Crusade was finished and all mortal life had been purged.

Didn't see this.
    Yeah, there was life. But what life was it? Enough for the souls to go to the Shadowlands were the Arbiter was waiting?

They said the Arbiter predates the Titans at Blizzcon, can't remember if it was through interview or at the panels
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-11-30 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Everything in this game looks human. Even the non human races look in a way humans. Just the way it is so no real surprise.
    otherwise you would have to design new things instead recycling, resizing and remodelling old stuff. which would mean you have to invest money. which would mean less $$ bill ya for blizz.