Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    We don't often agree, but amen.

The mental gymnastics would make Olympic gold medalists blush.
    Imagine drooling over a pixelated character. She is badass, but this waifu thing is actually embarassing i agree with @Mirishka

And as captaingrim has on his video "She does no wrong. So sexy." lol

5+ Year Old Account
    It’s about BALANCE not “good” or “evil”.

The Jailer is most likely breaking shit in shadowlands out of boredom. Like a certain god has been portrayed (Hades).

We are coming in hot to remind him don’t be an asshole and do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The Arbiter is female, the Jailer is male.
    Blizzard say that (noticed the image is tagged as fan art) weird not really sure why 'cosmic beings' need a gender... oh shut up me (quickly stuff can of worms in a lockbox).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    and those options aren't mutually exclusive.
    Coluding with the enemy is NEVER EVER in the interrest of your country, so yes... They are 100% exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Until the leader of the country is a tyrant, and the only way to take him down is to ally with his enemies which are usually other countries.
    But Sylvanas isn't a tyrant..
    Rough around the edges, sure..... But a tyrant, nope..

And no, I'm no fan boi.... I hate elves in all shapes and forms, even the (un)dead ones..

Sylvanas was not the enemy, and thus what Saurfang and Baine did, was inexcusable and they should have been put down for it.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Coluding with the enemy is NEVER EVER in the interrest of your country, so yes... They are 100% exclusive.
    Didn't Sylv colluded with Azshara? Isn't she colluding with the Jailer?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxuvox View Post
    Nope....I think it's much more likely that the Jailer is, as stated, the overarching villain of this expansion. Any twists will be the ones already predicted where it turns out Sylvanas was playing the jailer in order to take his place, or somehow destroy the oblivion he rules over.
    Now I'm interested.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Its predictably cheesy so I really hope not. However, I would actually like a boss fight that isnt dark themed similar to odyn raid.
    Last edited by Nixl; 2019-11-28 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Blizzard say that (noticed the image is tagged as fan art) weird not really sure why 'cosmic beings' need a gender... oh shut up me (quickly stuff can of worms in a lockbox).
    Not sure why it's tagged as fan art but it isn't. It was made by Ariel Fain, a 3D artist at Blizzard.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    That’s some mighty convoluted hoops you’re jumping through to paint Sylvanas as anything but evil at this point.
    It is traumatic for some to see a character like Sylvanas that had so much potential for interesting stories with her conflicted between feelings for her elf lands and the unfeeling, caring starkness of undeath creeping into her soul get destroyed and used a moustache-twirling victim. Blizz will lose a lot of fans doing that. Its about as bad as the Terminator movies taking John Connor who has a lot of potential for interesting stories and turning him into a mustache-twirling victim in Genisys. No-one wants to see that. They had to reboot the franchise to erase that mistake.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

So then Sylvanas is a traitor by your definition. She colluded with Helya, with Azshara and the Jailer.
    Varimathras, too, if you want to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Trust me, the “heaven is ACTUALLY hell, THE DEVIL was the good guy all along!” Trope is not very unique or interesting.
    Which makes it all the more likely...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Which makes it all the more likely...
    But at the same time Blizzard’s not really big on the whole “the bad guy was the good guy the whole time!”

Besides, I’d rather not have an entire expansion’s story boiled down to literally the first line from pink floyd’s “wish you were here”
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some old wrinkly guy once said Evil is a point of view.

it might be just me because of playing all devil may cry series but those angel like things, arbiter in our case, seems not very trustable.
    if anything, If I compare it to the recent leaked jailor picture, I would take jailor to my side over arbiter anytime. jailor seems to be the nice guy. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    I'm still thinking that the Arbiter is Elune.
    Agreed. I think Elune is a Trinity (like Christianity's God) with Arbiter being one of her Aspects (White Lady, neutral). Her not having a face doesn't neccessarily scream evil to me. Justitia, Roman goddess of justice was also blind, hence the "blind justice" sintagm.
    Other two Aspects of Elune being the light/life/arcane one that created the top left side of cosmology (Mother Moon) and the chaos/dark one that created the bottom right side (Night Warrior). Which would truly make Elune the one true God in WoW and the creator of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    seeing how hard Blizzard tries to make Sylvanas look like the misunderstood hero, i can see them doing something like this.

come 9.3, we have a cutscene with the big reveal of "OMG Sylavanas was never evil, who would habe guessed!?" and a smug-looking Sylvanas....
    well they did literaly whole expansion based on Illidan redemption arc and retconed him into "he was good all this time"

so wouldnt surprise me .

i personaly would prefer Sylvanas to be evil with her spliting into 3rd "evil" fraction

would be much more interesting both gameplay and story wise

If the Arbitrer is bad, why is she sending souls to the maw to make more powerful the Jailer and its followers, which are good?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

But Sylvanas isn't a tyrant..
    Rough around the edges, sure..... But a tyrant, nope..

And no, I'm no fan boi.... I hate elves in all shapes and forms, even the (un)dead ones..

Sylvanas was not the enemy, and thus what Saurfang and Baine did, was inexcusable and they should have been put down for it.
    But what about the part where she in the latest cutscene shouted that the horde was nothing? Sounds like a leader who doesn't have your best interests at heart, and as such needs to be removed from power

Or when she worked together with Helya?

Or you know, commited fucking genocide in a war she had just started
    Last edited by Temp name; 2019-11-29 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    But what about the part where she in the latest cutscene shouted that the horde was nothing? Sounds like a leader who doesn't have your best interests at heart, and as such needs to be removed from power

Or when she worked together with Helya?

Or you know, commited fucking genocide in a war she had just started
    I do understand what you mean but ppl tend to forget on the Undercity scenario Sylvanas says to Saurfang. This Horde is worth saving.
    Also she burned down the World Tree due to Saurfang falling to kill Malfurion. the idea was to kill one of the NElves leader to make the Alliance fight themselves, a morale killer to the Alliance and to break the Nelves from the Alliance and this would give the Horde full control of the continent.
    Also on the Cinematic of Shadowlands she says, I will set us all free.
    And my question is free of what? There is something behind such a big statement.
    I¡m not saying she is good or evil i just think there is more then meets the eye.
    Also the war she started was to bring a 1000 years peace to the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I do understand what you mean but ppl tend to forget on the Undercity scenario Sylvanas says to Saurfang. This Horde is worth saving.
    Also she burned down the World Tree due to Saurfang falling to kill Malfurion. the idea was to kill one of the NElves leader to make the Alliance fight themselves, a morale killer to the Alliance and to break the Nelves from the Alliance and this would give the Horde full control of the continent.
    Also on the Cinematic of Shadowlands she says, I will set us all free.
    And my question is free of what? There is something behind such a big statement.
    I¡m not saying she is good or evil i just think there is more then meets the eye.
    Also the war she started was to bring a 1000 years peace to the Horde.
    To be fair, her saying she'll set us all free could just mean she'll set us all free of the cycle of life and death by destroying both... generic villianiness...