Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    YoU ShOuLd TeSt StuFF yOurSelf InstEd of PreTenDinG to Know WhAT u ArE TalKinG AbUT

https://imgur.com/a/f6OvFAt

maybe your on a PvE server and looking at the other faction that are not currently hostile and seeing buffs because they are not "hostile"
    You're doing something wrong. No seriously how dim do you have to be? Plenty of people already explained that you're doing something wrong and you post a screenshot proving them right.

You have 0 intention of fixing the problem

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You're doing something wrong. No seriously how dim do you have to be? Plenty of people already explained that you're doing something wrong and you post a screenshot proving them right.

Perhaps just give him step by step instructions of what to do since hes not able to figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Perhaps just give him step by step instructions of what to do since hes not able to figure it out?
    I'm not at home so I have no idea. It might be something as simple as some incompatibility between addons or he downloaded the wrong version/addon or even his test method is flawed considering he didn't ask the guy to buff himself while hostile, he just expected the buffs to stay on after his test partner went from friendly to hostile when the duel started

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Guys being a real douche. I could, but fuck 'em
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Eugenik - Tchondrius

he didn't ask the guy to buff himself while hostile, he just expected the buffs to stay on after his test partner went from friendly to hostile when the duel started
    He did, if you read the whisper in the screenshots. Duel starts, "now put them back on"
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

can someone post a ss replicating this and addons used.
    This thread is eating me from inside. God damn it people.

so you haven't tested it for yourself??/

please try to avoid wasting peoples time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    can someone post a ss replicating this and addons used.
    This thread is eating me from inside. God damn it people.
    been looking for over a week now asked so many players on my server no luck at all
    Last edited by Daish; 2019-11-30 at 05:59 AM.

No enemy buff info here with mods.

You can't detect enemy buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    this is what first came to mind for me but the players are constantly coming from outside of his range of view and buffs are being shown on them

- - - Updated - - -

ive already tested those addons none of them show buffs on the other faction's players even if they are cast within range of your combat log

my search skills are fine thx
    you're doing something wrong, that addon was probably the first I installed since Classic launch and works perfectly, even for enemy players

As much as I hate helping douche bags...I guess I'll bite and try to state the obvious.

1. I don't know why the picture in the OP is redacted. The video is currently public and up for anyone to watch on YouTube.

2. Have you just simply tried reaching out to Kirm on Skeram, and ask him how he got this to work? He seems like a chill cool dude.
    Last edited by ablib; 2019-11-30 at 04:49 PM.

https://youtu.be/DB7aq7U8mEM Like to point Cdew also has this showing in his video.

Its classic aura durations + omini cc. I use this too.

i use classic aura durations and omni cc from start and for me its not showing enemy buffs. How to do this ?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Its classic aura durations + omini cc. I use this too.
    ive been using them since classic came out and never had buffs show up on hostile targets do you get it showing buffs on hostile targets or only friendly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marcinek View Post
    i use classic aura durations and omni cc from start and for me its not showing enemy buffs. How to do this ?
    i still cant find out how to get it zzzz

I use the same addons listed in this thread and I can see enemy buffs as well. Just have to be in range of combat log when they were casted to see them.

I didnt configure the addons at all , just installed them and it works. Most ppl wont show any buffs because you weremt in range when they were casted. Will be way more effective in a BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Interesting. I thought only magi had detect magic, which would show enemy buffs. So addon that does the same thing would be more like a hack.
    If it's an addon that does this by using Addon API, it's most definitely not "a hack".

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I use the same addons listed in this thread and I can see enemy buffs as well. Just have to be in range of combat log when they were casted to see them.

I didnt configure the addons at all , just installed them and it works. Most ppl wont show any buffs because you weremt in range when they were casted. Will be way more effective in a BG.
    What he said. You won't see the buffs unless they're cast in the range of your combat log.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post

Im sure i was in range sometimes when they cast buff on yourself. But dont showing. I never saw any buff on enemy so its 100% dont work for me, but why ?