Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

What skins would you want implemented?

(inb4 people say none because dead game)

I've been going through some portraits Heroes, WC3R and Starcraft II offer, and I got to thinking some of these would be AMAZING skins.
    Like Actual Ghost Nova, Corrupted Cenarius (obviously would be converted to Corrupted Lunara, as we have corrupted Malf already), and Protoss Illidan/Zerg Gul'dan.

If you could have your pick of what skins next entered the Nexus, what would you choose?

Since Ragnaros only has 1 skin and has been out for years, I'd love Neptulon Ragnaros.

Lava Wave could turn into Tsunami, Meteor into a crashing wave, and the general color pallete would be so different from all red, yellow and orange skins he has atm.

Apparently something about Ragnaros makes creating skins for him super time consuming so we will likely never see anything.

5+ Year Old Account
    The lost Vikings needs a new one urgently

Al tough it would NEVER fly due to copyright and competing companies not liking each other; I'd love to see Probius get a Vale Portal 2 Core skin. His Pylons could be the Turrets from Portal 2 in dormant form and if you pick the Pylon Overcharge; They would activate and begin shooting. Null Gate could be like some form of an alternate Gel from Portal which is just linked from one area to another.

I also figured Probius could have a X-mas skin where he takes up the look as a Xmas ornament ball. His Pylons would be small Xmas trees with their lights off and Pylon Overcharge would make em light up.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

While I'm not sure myself, my girlfriend would love for Lunara to have a Nightmare skin inspired by the corrupted Dryads in Val'Sharah.

I may be somewhat biased with Lúcio but he is also one of the heroes who've had only one new skin since release (tied to a timed event) and he's been out for a long time... From OW skins I'd like the Pacific All-Star 2019 (most unlikely) > Capoeira > Equalizer > Jazzy. Something unique to HotS would be even better, but not where his head is mostly helmet...

I know Anduin is still pretty new but I'd like something for him too since he's become my second favorite and I'm selfish like that. Maybe a blood elf skin for shits and giggles, nearest what he could be from Horde, or some cross-over style from the other franchises.

If I had to be objective then it would be poor Raggy as above.

We need more Cho'Gall skins.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Since Ragnaros only has 1 skin and has been out for years, I'd love Neptulon Ragnaros.

Lava Wave could turn into Tsunami, Meteor into a crashing wave, and the general color pallete would be so different from all red, yellow and orange skins he has atm.

Apparently something about Ragnaros makes creating skins for him super time consuming so we will likely never see anything.
    Thats a really good idea.

they have a bunch of skins they could of make they don't make anymore new characters. Pirate Uther, Gundam Illidan etc.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The one I want the most is Pink "Legion's Wrath" Sonya.

For those who don't know the back story here, a few years ago Blizzard released three skins for Sonya where she was wearing Wrath armour from WoW (Tier 2 Warrior set), there was a standard colour one with her regular hair, a red one with black hair and a pink one with white hair. All was good and people bought them and everyone was happy, then after a few months Blizzard decided out of nowhere to add helmets to all three skins despite there being absolutely no requests for this on the HotS forum (this was back when there was only one forum with sub-forums for US/EU/AUS specific chat, back before they converted it to a US forum and added an EU forum in a flash of supidity).

As you would expect there were a lot of complaints about this but (as you would also expect) Blizzard ignored the backlash. Then when they brought out Heroes 2.0 they re-added the standard/red skins (and forced players who had already purchased them for real money to buy them again) but not the pink (AKA best) one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    That's just an excuse they make to try and avoid doing something they don't want to. While it's true it would take more resources to make a decent Ragnaros skin, you don't need to make a decent one to make a decent one. I'll explain that :P

You see all they need to do is load the current base skin into a decent paint app and apply a green filter and boom instant Fel Fire Ragnaros, or a white filter and Icelord Ragnaros, brown filter and mud/chocolate Ragnaros, etc, etc. Now granted they would be lower quality compared to other skins, however the money made from cash sales could be used to fund the remastering of them into better skins.

And before anyone tries to say that wouldn't work, it already has multiple times. Many skins were done this way, I.E Commander Raynor was designed in this way, the current skin looks almost nothing like the original and its development was funded by the money made from cash sales of the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    People been calling for Wavenaros (Summer Ragnaros if you like) or Mecha Ragnaros skins for years, and no answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    for sylvanas/tyrande to get a summer skin.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    People been calling for Wavenaros (Summer Ragnaros if you like) or Mecha Ragnaros skins for years, and no answer.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-20-2019-Recap

First bullet point under the Art section. It takes a fuckton of effort to make skins for Rag.

Maybe a Mephisto skin that actually looks like the concept art for him, or some of the fan arts for him that also look fantastic. I just think there are much better models (obv subjective) that they could have done for him to do justice to the eldest of the evils.

I love Alexstrasza as well, but really dislike her model in hots. One that looks more like her WoW form would be nice.

Firey Bolvar LK skin. (Yes, yes Arthas is the only true LK, but I do love the burnt firey verson of Bolvar as LK.

Maybe a cool ascended version of Tassadar.
    Last edited by TheRainman; 2019-12-02 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Derp

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    Maybe a fel reaver skin for Blaze.
    His release skin is literally called "Fel Reaver Blaze".

Well, as others have mentioned, Ragnaros
    Butcher
    Zul'Jin
    Xul

Thrall getting another skin would be nice, I don't think he's gotten one in forever, yet he's not nescessarily more difficult to make one for, like Vikings, Rag or Rexxar. He's quite a popular character and is a reasonably popular hero aswell, so it might actually make monetary sense (JK, everyone still playing probably has thousands of gold and shards).

3+ Year Old Account
    a Bwonsamdi skin for Nezeebo/ Necromancer, since people say he's too similar to Zeeb already
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Grand Admiral Jaina
    Cybernetic Illidan
    Ragnarobot
    Robo Zuljin
    Bionic Warlord Stukov
    and this is the Mecha Illidan, I was talking about. They have a bunch of ideas, I just hope they can do it. A lot of these skins are great.