Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Cho'Gal as... No wait this woudln't work because Cho'Gal got two heads, not one so cyclop skin not happening.
    Cyclops can rarely have two heads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I'm still waiting for withered/Magister's Terrace Kael....
    ah yes, the one where Kael talks about setbacks, and then goes crazy and mentions how we will drown in our own blood.

I’d love to see Millhouse Manastorm skin for either Kael’thas or Li-Ming, or even better, make him a new hero instead of a skin.

Quote Originally Posted by koppi View Post
    I’d love to see Millhouse Manastorm skin for either Kael’thas or Li-Ming, or even better, make him a new hero instead of a skin.
    The problem for poor Milhouse is that there are still a few more, ahem... notable, mages to include (Khadgar, Thalyssra, Azshara) and they’ve already used up a lot of the iconic mage spells.

Speaking of ...how did we get through Legion and WoD without Khadgar’s inclusion? His VO must have had an apartment above Blizz HQ he was needed so regularly.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    The problem for poor Milhouse is that there are still a few more, ahem... notable, mages to include (Khadgar, Thalyssra, Azshara) and they’ve already used up a lot of the iconic mage spells.

Speaking of ...how did we get through Legion and WoD without Khadgar’s inclusion? His VO must have had an apartment above Blizz HQ he was needed so regularly.
    if we somehow don't get Khadgar, Thalyssra, and Azshara before Milhouse, I'm going to be more than a tad annoyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Cyclops can rarely have two heads.

- - - Updated - - -

ah yes, the one where Kael talks about setbacks, and then goes crazy and mentions how we will drown in our own blood.
    But still only one eye, right?

yea, thats why i want him atleast as a skin. However Blizzard dont really develop heroes based on how noticeable characters are, in my opinion ^^. Or atleast Mekkatorque, as i want some gnome in game, since Chromie is a gnome just partially

I'd love to see Alleria and Vereesa skin tones for Sylvanas. It shouldn't be too much work, since only a few details would have to change (the color scheme, the hood, maybe the hairstyle).

5+ Year Old Account
    But still only one eye, right?
    Well, one eye per head, but yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I'd love to see Alleria and Vereesa skin tones for Sylvanas. It shouldn't be too much work, since only a few details would have to change (the color scheme, the hood, maybe the hairstyle).
    isn't there already technically a veressa skintone for sylvanas?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    isn't there already technically a veressa skintone for sylvanas?
    You mean the grey/azure color variant for the base skin?

3+ Year Old Account
    Horsewoman Whitemane, also give her new lines and make her more heroic like her Heel-Face turn after becoming a Death Knight.

Ragnaros the Lightlord skin (Hearthstone) & Neptulon/Al'Akir
    4 Horsemen skin for Whitemane
    Anduin with Vallerian Mengsk skin (SC2), same voice actor after all
    The Jailor skin for Lich King
    Cataclysm (C'thun) Cho'Gall skin
    Abathur old god related skin with Monstrosity hero ability looking like C'thraxxi
    Tyrande the Night Warrior skin
    Maievh having Legion Cordana and/or the forsaken nightwatcher skin from BfA.
    Gul'dan having his hulked out final phase form as a skin from Nighthold raid

https://old.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...skin_concepts/

There is a skin contest, if someone is interested.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Hamburglar Valeera. Make it happen.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cho'Gal as... No wait this woudln't work because Cho'Gal got two heads, not one so cyclop skin not happening.
    Gall is a Cyclops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Grom Hellscream skin for Garrosh/Samuro with Gorehowl.
    Chaos Witch Quelaag inspired skin for Zagara, with humanoid arms, shooting out fire based crap.
    Tauren Space Marine Tychus (really surprised something like this hasn't been done yet)
    Faceless One skin for Butcher.
    Beach Party version of Deckard Cain loosely inspired by Master Roshi from Dragonball.
    Vol'jin for Zul'jin.
    Steampunk version of Zarya with a giant steam cannon thing that makes steam train sounds lol.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Grom Hellscream skin for Garrosh/Samuro with Gorehowl.
    Chaos Witch Quelaag inspired skin for Zagara, with humanoid arms, shooting out fire based crap.
    Tauren Space Marine Tychus (really surprised something like this hasn't been done yet)
    Faceless One skin for Butcher.
    Beach Party version of Deckard Cain loosely inspired by Master Roshi from Dragonball.
    Vol'jin for Zul'jin.
    Steampunk version of Zarya with a giant steam cannon thing that makes steam train sounds lol.
    well done. some good ideas there.

Garona skin for Valeera
    Shadowhunter skin for Witchdoctor (holding his head as a fetish this time)

I think they should do a Bolvar skin for Leoric.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.