Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For Ulduar/ICC, I have Jaina's Locket from the Shadowmourne chain (group port to Old Dalaran on a 1H cooldown), and ICC is a short flight from Old Dalaran. Also I have the Argent Crusader's Tabard that ports you to the Argent Tournament Grounds in Icecrown (Ulduar is a fairly short flight from there).

Jaina's Locket was also somewhat fun for trolling/pranking people in Legion. Drop one when I'm in a group, people click it without really looking at it, then brief confusion before they realize they're at the wrong Dalaran.

For Black Temple, I use the Blessed Medallion of Karabor. It takes you straight to Black Temple's entrance on a 15M cooldown, and I've also used it as a quick way of getting to Outland in general. And there's the Shattrath portal for most other BC raids.

I use the Wrap of Unity as a quick Stormwind portal, and all of the Blackrock Mountain raids are a quick flight from there. That's an Alliance-only item, but I'd be very surprised if the Horde side doesn't have an equivalent (although the Horde equivalent would take you to Org instead of Stormwind, of course).

For Firelands, it's easy enough to just take the Hyjal portal from Stormwind then fly there.

edit: Garrison Hearthstone or Shipyard Teleport thing then just fly for WoD raids.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2019-12-03 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.