Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    These are so neat, do you have a deviantart or artstation by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    These are so neat, do you have a deviantart or artstation by any chance?
    Had a DeviantArt and deleted it maybe half a year ago, and can't get it back since their policy is... frustrating. Annoyed as it's one of the better platforms for sharing art online and not professionally. I do have an ArtStation, but I won't link it as it has my real name, I'm sorry.

I'm in the middle of a ticket to dA to try and get my username back, so if I ever get that sorted I'll post it.
    Times y'all got me with that dang Eye of Azshara Login Screen: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Delmorii View Post
    Huh, true. Since they really broke the mold with Zandalari forms, I can try something like that. Maybe a spider with claws that karate-chops people.

I'd play it.
    the insects would need to have the cat skeleton still, like the zandalari druids , but its a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    the insects would need to have the cat skeleton still, like the zandalari druids , but its a good idea
    Oh yeah, I was thinking something more like this than my 20 second MS Paint scribble:

Oh yeah, I was thinking something more like this than my 20 second MS Paint scribble:

Yep, definitely won't be confusing this with any of the other feral forms
    I could definitely see this jumping down from a mushroom onto the guy next to me, in related news, I have given myself nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Yep, definitely won't be confusing this with any of the other feral forms
    I could definitely see this jumping down from a mushroom onto the guy next to me, in related news, I have given myself nightmares
    Bruh, the stuff I had to google to draw that thing.

3+ Year Old Account

Looks to me like it could use a tail, but looks awesome so far. Creepy awesome that it
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Looks to me like it could use a tail, but looks awesome so far. Creepy awesome that it
    you mean like a Scorpion tail

Wow brilliant. So good :O I vote for tail too though

Thought rather than a scorpion (which doesn't seem very fitting for the Necrolords imo) I vote for bone tail:

https://pm1.narvii.com/6358/97499ad4...74d70d0_hq.jpg

very cool and would be down to that, it reminds me of that alien thing, moorwen, from the movie.

It also resembles the nerubians

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    you mean like a Scorpion tail
    definitely a scorpion tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Wow brilliant. So good :O I vote for tail too though

Thought rather than a scorpion (which doesn't seem very fitting for the Necrolords imo) I vote for bone tail:

https://pm1.narvii.com/6358/97499ad4...74d70d0_hq.jpg
    I agree. It could use some bones to fit Necrolords stronger.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

These are awesome ideas! I'd love to see this concept extended to the other forms too though.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    These are awesome ideas! I'd love to see this concept extended to the other forms too though.
    Thanks! I do plan on adding other forms at some point, but with this being my first weekend off in a while, I'm taking it easy. Plus, I main feral (which I'm sure was obvious) so I always gravitate toward stuff for them.

RE: Tail for nakedbutt Nectolord Take 2: I'll add one! I might stay away from pointy spines though, since Kul Tirans already have that.

7+ Year Old Account

Very nice, although i would give them 2 more eyes on each side (very small) and give them a tail that is just a thorax.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content