Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i hope alliance gets high elfs and whorde gets vampire elfs

Quote Originally Posted by GoatStroker View Post
    i hope alliance gets high elfs and whorde gets vampire elfs
    Alliance should get the vampire elves... Like they could sparkle in sunlight, but like... Have to feed and stuff. And hoard should get werewolves since they'd be like enemies and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by GoatLicker View Post
    Alliance should get the vampire elves... Like they could sparkle in sunlight, but like... Have to feed and stuff. And hoard should get werewolves since they'd be like enemies and stuff
    dont be dumb. worgen are werewolves but i agree that both vampire elves and worgen should sparkle but worgen should in moonlight instead of sunlight or at least greymane should b/c hes king

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    Personally, I'd love San'layn for the Horde (there was already lore to support this) and Naga for the Alliance.

And to fill the slot of a "Neutral" race, I want Ethereal as a neutral race in the WORST possible way.
    I previously wrote that the new costumizations could bring the undead skins for blood elves and night elves, because of the ending of the war campaign. So i wouldn't be suprised if dark rangers and San'layn could be played at 9.0 with a new undead elf skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    NO MORE ELVES. I think it's best to just do customizations and be done with Allied Races after 8.3.

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid, stupid, and not happening.
    They said they will not stop with allied races or i hsould say races in generale because now i dont see any difference with ar and races in generale =p

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I previously wrote that the new costumizations could bring the undead skins for blood elves and night elves, because of the ending of the war campaign. So i wouldn't be suprised if dark rangers and San'layn could be played at 9.0 with a new undead elf skin.
    It would be hard to believe the Nelves would accept any raised by Sylvanas, so I don't see that as a possible option. I would imagine they would give some options for antlers and maybe some other animalistic options.

I can see the Dark Ranger skins happening for Belves as I can't think of any other options for the Belves. Tattoos seem to more of a High Elf and Nightborne idea. Maybe they can add in the San'layn options to sate the 'we need more elves' crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahrees View Post
    I can see the Dark Ranger skins happening for Belves as I can't think of any other options for the Belves. Tattoos seem to more of a High Elf and Nightborne idea. Maybe they can add in the San'layn options to sate the 'we need more elves' crowd.
    Tattoos is a ranger stuff, so its relevant for both Helves and Belves, also someone in twitter pointed out that we will getting dark skin Belves.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    ...getting dark skin Belves.
    I haven't seen that tweet or seen any representation within the game about that. Did a blue post it or was it in the background of some video?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen that tweet or seen any representation within the game about that. Did a blue post it or was it in the background of some video?
    Na, someone just mentioned it in Twitter (i think it was a youtuber or something that talked with some Blizzard employes about the costumization at Blizzcon)

Note: I think in game, the closer we have is Wrathion and out of game, there's a book that talk about a BE with dark skin, but it just mention that it have dark skin, not what it actually mean by that (it could be just a Tan)
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-12-12 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Na, someone just mentioned it in Twitter (i think it was a youtuber or something that talked with some Blizzard employes about the costumization at Blizzcon)
    Considering that the dark skinned version of Belves is the Void elves, Nightborne, and Nelf; I'm going to have to be skeptical of the option. I can only see dark skin to be happening is if the San'layn is a possible option, then there would be a dark grey skin color.

To your edit: Wrathion chooses a human form, unlike most other dragons, and even then, they can appear as anything they choose. I'm not fully against your idea, but going off of a youtuber's hearsay isn't good proof.
    Last edited by Nahrees; 2019-12-12 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    from the start yes, they said things "can change if make it sense"
    Sorry, but if they say: no plan, then there will be nothing. Sorry. but that's a fact... a blizzard fact! Blizzard never did something over the top, and "can change blablabla...": Blizzard always does it. It's a carrot on a stick: you want to have it, you run, hoping to reach the carrot, but it will not happen. Having no plan = will not happen. Blizzard never ever did something like this outside an expansion update, So it will simply not happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that the dark skinned version of Belves is the Voild elves, Nightborne, and Nelf; I'm going to have to be skeptical of the option. I can only see dark skin to be happening is if the San'layn is a possible option, then there would be a dark grey skin color.
    Well... when they said Black skin, they did reference "brown" skin to be more precise, not purple / grey / bluish ones, but yeah, is fair to be skeptical, in the end, it was posted by someone on twitter, so just take it as a grain of salt.

Though i do expect the BE to get grey / white skin color, Wretched style

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Sorry, but if they say: no plan, then there will be nothing. Sorry. but that's a fact... a blizzard fact! Blizzard never did something over the top, and "can change blablabla...": Blizzard always does it. It's a carrot on a stick: you want to have it, you run, hoping to reach the carrot, but it will not happen. Having no plan = will not happen. Blizzard never ever did something like this outside an expansion update, So it will simply not happen.
    Speculation is always a fun topic, so even if Blizz isn't going to release anything before Shadowlands, we can have fun with the possibility. I think most of the speculation comes from the fact we didn't hear much of what is between 8.3 and Shadowlands, only that there will be Scourge Invasion 2.0.

We also have so many different potential allied races that they could have something in the works that ties in the pre-expansion story/event. Granted, the art team is probably focusing mostly on the new options for existing races that they don't have much time to work on another race to fill in the banner.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but if they say: no plan, then there will be nothing. Sorry. but that's a fact...
    they said the same thing about vulpera tough

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they said the same thing about vulpera tough
    Oh please, vulpera were so much finished in the bfa 8.0 client already that it was obvious that they will be an allied race. But that's not the case for any other race in 8.3 at all. Do you really, really believe that they say: hey, we didn't say anything, but SURPRISE, here's something for free. We are talking about activision blizzard. Nope, there will be nothing coming. 8.3.5 (if such a patch even exist) will probably only have the leveling-revamp and the new zone in it, but that's all folks.

- - - Updated - - -

Speculation is always a fun topic, so even if Blizz isn't going to release anything before Shadowlands, we can have fun with the possibility. I think most of the speculation comes from the fact we didn't hear much of what is between 8.3 and Shadowlands, only that there will be Scourge Invasion 2.0.
    And i think also the leveling-revamp. I think that blizzard might release it earlier to avoid having to deal with bugs in the new leveling-process AND bugs in the new expansion at the same time. And yes, speculations are fun, but still: it's more fiction than reality.

You can say that nothing is planned by them, but it's a fact that both on the character creation list and in game with the banners, there's a clear empty spot there.
    Reminder that we got our first four allied races in 7.3.5, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well here you have their answer : https://youtu.be/NlOwrv8YKEg?t=1531

"Its certainly not off the table but its just something we wont focus on on the start of the expension"

So they didnt say they have no plans for it or anything like this so plz stop your blusshit and again here we are talking about 8.3.5 so not about shadowlands

And even in terms of Shadowlands, all of the main Covenant races that could be playable candidates use player skeletons.
    Curious, curious. Almost as if Blizzard is anticipating a lot of requests to make them playable and wants to have their asses covered beforehand.

Oh please, vulpera were so much finished in the bfa 8.0 client already that it was obvious that they will be an allied race. But that's not the case for any other race in 8.3 at all. Do you really, really believe that they say: hey, we didn't say anything, but SURPRISE, here's something for free. We are talking about activision blizzard. Nope, there will be nothing coming. 8.3.5 (if such a patch even exist) will probably only have the leveling-revamp and the new zone in it, but that's all folks.
    Just because a race isn't on live or the PTR right now, doesn't mean that they couldn't add them to 8.3.5 or pre-patch. Ogres could use slight adjustments and animations to fit, at least for males. Sethrak could almost fit as well, but there a lot of problems with armor, but Blizz has recent said that working on Mechgnomes has adjusted armor to not appear in certain areas.

We can also go off of the new Mogu reputation in 8.3 which uses the Draenei skeleton, which would take very little work to update textures or whatever to fit what quality Blizz thinks is required for a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    wants to have their asses covered beforehand.
    *assets....