Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Personally, I'd love San'layn for the Horde (there was already lore to support this) and Naga for the Alliance.

And to fill the slot of a "Neutral" race, I want Ethereal as a neutral race in the WORST possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Undead: Kyrians (A) and Venthyr (H)
    Well, i will be verry upset if i cantp lay yrian as an horde even having choosen the faction with all my horde chars but its most liely that they will join the alliance even if technically they are neutral so i would more guess that the ar from shadowlands will be neutral but i dont now and i would love to play as a Kyrian
    High Elves have been a Horde playable race since 2007. Sorry 'bout it!

Valajar or Vrykul for Alliance and Kvaldir for horde would easy to do as they are essentially the same skeleton and we get some tall bois for our long bois. They fit for the whole Northrend and Afterlife theme for Shadowlands.

NO MORE ELVES. I think it's best to just do customizations and be done with Allied Races after 8.3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    Personally, I'd love San'layn for the Horde (there was already lore to support this) and Naga for the Alliance.

And to fill the slot of a "Neutral" race, I want Ethereal as a neutral race in the WORST possible way.
    Stupid, stupid, and not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by RefinedMadness View Post
    Valajar or Vrykul for Alliance and Kvaldir for horde would easy to do as they are essentially the same skeleton and we get some tall bois for our long bois. They fit for the whole Northrend and Afterlife theme for Shadowlands.
    I always saw them as a good idea, but sadly the only connection the Kvaldir had to the Horde was with Sylvanas and Helya, and with Sylvanas out of the Horde, they are not comming, at least not soon (unless something happen by the end of the expansion where she's is once again accepted by the Horde -even if she does not join back-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    NO MORE ELVES. I think it's best to just do customizations and be done with Allied Races after 8.3.
    But... i want Sanlayn D: (Unlikely to happen for the moment having in mind what happened with them in this Exp)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I always saw them as a good idea, but sadly the only connection the Kvaldir had to the Horde was with Sylvanas and Helya, and with Sylvanas out of the Horde, they are not comming, at least not soon (unless something happen by the end of the expansion where she's is once again accepted by the Horde -even if she does not join back-))
    Sylvanas is only looking out for number ONE, no reason why she could piss Helya off enough that she would ally with the Horde to get some revenge. Technically Helya is halfway into the Shadowlands already.

Odyn can just see how his color scheme matches with the Lightforged or whatever to join the Alliance and call it a day. He is also looking into the Shadowlands like all the time. Oh, and someone has he eye there perving on the living world as well. Would be very strange if Helya and Odyn are not involved somehow in Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    But... i want Sanlayn D: (Unlikely to happen for the moment having in mind what happened with them in this Exp)
    Venthir will give you a hard-on then. They are Sanlayn on steroids. And I hear Kael'thas is hanging out there too!
    Last edited by RefinedMadness; Today at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RefinedMadness View Post
    Sylvanas is only looking out for number ONE, no reason why she could piss Helya off enough that she would ally with the Horde to get some revenge. Technically Helya is halfway into the Shadowlands already.

Odyn can just see how his color scheme matches with the Lightforged or whatever to join the Alliance and call it a day. He is also looking into the Shadowlands like all the time. Oh, and someone has he eye there perving on the living world as well. Would be very strange if Helya and Odyn are not involved somehow in Shadowlands.
    Well i don't really see Helya joining the Horde, mostly because i don't think the Horde will accept her, but i guess if Odyn and his Varlajar joins the Alliance, it may give Helya enough of a reason to try to get on the Horde good side just to get the chance to kill Odyn

Venthir will give you a hard-on then. They are Sanlayn on steroids. And I hear Kael'thas is hanging out there too!
    But Venthirs are an ugly version of the Sanlayn! I like the Sanlayn more (i also really like their armor)

Note: Also unless the whole machinery of dead get destroyed, i doubt any of those factions will join the Horde or the Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid, stupid, and not happening.

Gee, I didn't know you worked for Blizzard and were the authority on stupid races.

Where were you when they announced Mechagnomes? XD

i hope alliance gets high elfs and whorde gets vampire elfs

Quote Originally Posted by GoatStroker View Post
    i hope alliance gets high elfs and whorde gets vampire elfs
    Alliance should get the vampire elves... Like they could sparkle in sunlight, but like... Have to feed and stuff. And hoard should get werewolves since they'd be like enemies and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by GoatLicker View Post
    Alliance should get the vampire elves... Like they could sparkle in sunlight, but like... Have to feed and stuff. And hoard should get werewolves since they'd be like enemies and stuff
    dont be dumb. worgen are werewolves but i agree that both vampire elves and worgen should sparkle but worgen should in moonlight instead of sunlight or at least greymane should b/c hes king

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post

I previously wrote that the new costumizations could bring the undead skins for blood elves and night elves, because of the ending of the war campaign. So i wouldn't be suprised if dark rangers and San'layn could be played at 9.0 with a new undead elf skin.