Fan Art - Fury of the Sunwell Trailer Remastered

Fan Art - Fury of the Sunwell Trailer Remastered
    IKedit has released a remastered version of the Fury of the Sunwell trailer.

That is all kinds of awesome. Been waiting for this one!!!

really cool done, only think i will point out is his orbs are fell till later on the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was absolutely fantastic.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    really cool done, only think i will point out is his orbs are fell till later on the story.
    I thought they were green the entire time?

If not ignore me but since this trailer is using his HotS model that could be why it's like that in the trailer.

as dranlord said, the orbs did not turn green (fel) untill after he reached outworld and began draining demon magic (that is the reason blood elves eyes are green also btw)

there is also the part with kael'thas wore a robe, not armored legs.

small details i know but..hey..eagle eyes.

Nice work, maybe we get too play Burning Crusade again soon

Another really well done remaster. Kael's model from HotS looks so much better than his current one, surprised how nicely it fits in the game. The only downside is that Kael at the end doesn't look enough like a wretched and was missing his green crystal in his chest.

My favourite patch of all time.

I miss when patch trailers weren't like Days of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    as dranlord said, the orbs did not turn green (fel) untill after he reached outworld and began draining demon magic (that is the reason blood elves eyes are green also btw)

Apparently this has been retconned, the playable character blood elves (i.e. the ones who didn't follow Kael'Thas to outland) did not drain fel magic. Their eyes are green because of the fel crystals used to 'power' Silvermoon, apparently fel magic has a radiation like effect - irradiating all the inhabitants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands was merely a setback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done, too bad they picked one of the worst trailers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post

Maybe it's because of the game graphics back then, but Kael's three orbs already looked green when he first appeared in the Curse of the Blood Elves campaign in WC3 TFT. Also, i read somewhere once that these verdant spheres were, originally, moonstones that Kael, Rommath and another high elf used to overcharge and Destroy the sunwell after Kel'Thuzad tainted it. The moonstones endured the sunwell explosion but were corrupted in the process.

This trailer remake is phenomenal. Blizzard should just hire this guy to make 20-30 minute episodes of major storylines and sell it to netflix or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    Maybe it's because of the game graphics back then, but Kael's three orbs already looked green when he first appeared in the Curse of the Blood Elves campaign in WC3 TFT. Also, i read somewhere once that these verdant spheres were, originally, moonstones that Kael, Rommath and another high elf used to overcharge and Destroy the sunwell after Kel'Thuzad tainted it. The moonstones endured the sunwell explosion but were corrupted in the process.
    I thought it was interesting that he had 3, died, then had 2, and died again. Seemed like someone had the Valkyr idea early.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Second fanmade Trailer, second one that messes up the audio. Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    I thought it was interesting that he had 3, died, then had 2, and died again. Seemed like someone had the Valkyr idea early.
    I thought he still had three, the third was in his chest?